Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Deschanel (Celebstars & MellowYellow)

celebstars

Pulsar
Zooey had been riding in a taxi in to the city to meet up with a photographer who was going to be doing her shoot today. She was sitting on the left side in the back, her black skirt riding up her firm thighs which was clothed in black pantyhose. A light blue sweater was fitted on top of a white collared shirt, giving her a rather smart look. Those long soft locks shimmered in their brown colour, making it seem lighter than it was. "Here please" she said, raising her hand up to tell the driver to stop. Pulling over, the woman pulled the handle on the door and got out before slamming it shut and then going to the window of the driver. Handing him the cash, she told him to keep any change and waved him off with a thank you.

Turning on her black heels, Zooey was holding her brown bag on her arm as she proceeded towards the entrance of the building. Checking in at the desk, Zooey gave her name and appointment to the girl behind the desk. "Welcome Miss Deschanel, if you would like to take the elevator to the 12th floor someone should be there to greet you." A wide grin left the woman's mouth as she addressed the actress. "Thank you" Zooey replied, now walking off to the elevator and stepping inside. Pushing the button with the number twelve on she watched the doors close.

The photography studio of Esteban Moores was perhaps a little odd. It was small to say the least, consisting of a few large rooms for different shoots, a room for the development and editing of pictures. Stepping out of the elevator would lead her into another small waiting room, a few plush chairs residing on a hardwood floor and setting before a glass coffee table stacked with different kinds of magazines. The walls were lined with a few different paintings, in addition to some of Esteban's own photography framed elegantly. It was a small studio, but the skill of the man who owned it and his good equipment was what drew in so many high value clients.

Zooey was not left waiting long before the door opened and a man a few inches taller than her. His skin was a deep olive shade, his hair a short crap of curly black locks and his firm jawline was line with stubble. His blue shirt hung loose to his athletic frame, and the way his sleeves rolled up his arms did a good job to reveal his toned limbs. He brushed a bit of lint from his black jeans and gave the brunette a slight smile. "Ah, Miss Deschanel," he greeted in a honeyed sweet accent. Spanish, rather than Mexican. "For the Maxim shoot, correct? I am Esteban Moores, and it is an honour to meet you," he greeted, holding a hand out to shake.

Zooey sat and waited patiently, spending her time flicking through the pages of some of the magazines pm the glass table and admiring the photo's on the wall. Suddenly, a door opened and a man came out offering to take her hand to shake it. Zooey stood up and slightly bowed her head, shaking his hand back with a large smile. "Nice to meet you to and it is me who should be honoured, you have made these women look beautiful" she said, gesturing the photo's on the wall.

Once thing that grabbed her attention was his accent. She loved hearing different voices, "I love the accent you have, it is very exotic, sounds European am I correct?" Pulling her hand away from his, she walked in to the doorway which he had came out of. Slipping her bag off her arm, Zooey carried the strap in her fingers and took in her surroundings.

"Well, I do admit I have some talent, but having a great canvas to work with is always helpful for an artist," he said. Esteban had quite a talent, and he was never not working to improve upon it. "But I feel that you will be my finest work. A woman of your beauty, well you surpass all of my previous muses," he stated matter-of-factly. She, of course, was not his first famous client... but clearly Esteban thought highly of Zooey's looks.

He nodded, smiling "Correct. I was born in Barcelona and spent the first thirteen years of my life there. Then we emigrated to America, and over the years I have built the business you see before you. It is reassuring not to be called Mexican for a change," Esteban said. He led Zooey from the small waiting room and into the nearest set. A backdrop of a tropical beach had been set up, while tall banks of white sand and beachside decorations lined the foreground. "Now then, the Maxim people wish for us to capture 'the heat of summer' in these images, so we need sensuality and heat. In he small closet to the right there, you will find several different outfits to fit the theme, swimwear and the like. All quite tasteful, I assure you. I leave the choice of wardrobe to yourself ultimately."

The woman blushed in front of him, her cheeks going slightly red, she hoped he wouldn't notice as it was a little embarrassing. Stepping inside the studio, she saw the theme which was placed upon her. Summer was in fact here and the back drop of a beach with the ocean in the far distance made Zooey crave a holiday of her own. "Well, there was me thinking they would actually book me a flight to a tropical island. I guess everyone is cutting costs aren't they?" Smiling to herself, she listened to him go on about choosing between different outfits.

"Thanks" the actress replied, smiling at him and finding herself somewhat attracted to the mail. Her fiancé was at home and whilst looking down at the engagement ring she had on, she didn't feel any guilt about the thoughts she was having about the man behind the camera.

"I won't be long" shutting the changing room door, Zooey started to look and sort through the clothing on the racks. There was a lot of bikinis, all in different colours and patterns, one piece suits and some shorts. With so much to choose from she thought the simpler the better so took the red stringed bikini and started to undress herself.

Once she was all done, her pale yet slim frame arrived out of the room barefoot. Along her smooth long legs and up, was a red bikini bottom tied at the hip and above the flat toned tummy was a red bikini top tied at her back and neck.

"Shall I just go over here?" She asked.

"I'm afraid so. A shame, I could do with a tropical vacation personally," Esteban mused as Zooey made her way to the changing room. Still, they didn't need the actual place when modern technology could make anything seem real. Plush he'd get to see some skin regardless. He got to work toying with his camera while she changed in the next room, adjusting the lenses and then moving the lamps about until they had a better fix on the set.

Esteban turned when he heard barefoot padding coming out of the changing room, his eyes setting on Zooey's attractive body framed n that stunning red two-piece. "Magnificent choice," he said, flashing her a quick grin. He returned behind the lense of the camera "Yes, just up there... I'll leave the choice of posing to yourself. Just do whatever feels natural to yourself Miss Deschanel," Esteban added. Hm... he'd probably keep a few copies of these photos for himself. Just in case he ever needed some 'inspiration' in the future. This was perhaps the best perk of this job.

In front of the background was some real sand to give more of an effect. As Zooey walked over to it, her feet buried themselves in to the white particles and she soon laid herself down on her side. "Is this OK?" She asked, her right arm resting on her hip and her left arm laying out in front of her. Bringing her leg up a little bit, she tried to create as many shapes as she could with her body, Dropping her head back, her long brown hair fell down her shoulders with her chin pointing up at the ceiling.

Watching the camera flash at times, she could see the man taking her photos. It en-powered Zooey, making her feel like she was something, like she was a goddess. "How do I look? Is it coming out OK?" She asked, wanting to hear words which would boost her confidence in herself. "Never really saw myself as beautiful, just ordinary. It feels really weird having my photo taken in a bikini. I get shy walking around naked in my home."

"You look spectacular Miss Deschanel," Esteban said in his usual spicy tone. She really did, it was clear from how invested he was that he did see her as spectacular. He changed angle, going for a slightly lower shot that captured her form better and made her look even more impressive. "Hmhm... you go around your house naked? I'll have to pay your home a personal visit," Esteban added in a teasing tone. As if he'd get to see that.

He walked up the sand, looming over her a bit before kneeling down on one knee and locking the camera onto her busty and scantily clad frame. "Would you mind rolling onto your back and putting your hands behind your head? You know, in a relaxation pose."

"Thank you" she smiled again going red in the cheeks and feeling a bit bashful. Watching the lens of the camera, following it with her eyes as he moved it, Zooey was feeling a lot more confident in her body and surroundings. "I always hated doing shoots, but sometimes it has to be done just to promote things. Guys don't have to strip."

As he mentioned paying a visit to her home, the actress laughed. "Hey, that is only for my fiance to see!" Giving him warning yet in a playful tone Zooey stuck out her tongue. "Rolling on to my back? Sure" Moving herself, she rolled off her hip and rested her frame on her spine. Lifting up her head, each arm slid underneath making her seem calm and enjoying a nice holiday on the beach with the scenery behind her.

"Have you done nude photos before Esteban?" Zooey had to ask, wondering if he did or not.

"Some do. Depends on what you're advertising," he said with a small laugh. "A shame I didn't get into the crotch-photographing business, I'd be ten times richer," he added with a playful and cheeky smile. The tanned male paused to regard Zooey as she shifted her position, giving a far superior view of her breasts. Well sex did sell, Esteban had been in the business long enough to know how true that was. This woman could sell just about anything with her body.

Zooey's question did give Esteban pause, causing him to look up at her with one raised brow. He smiled and thought little of it "From time to time I have done... work for less gentlemanly businesses. Playboy and Hustler stuff mostly. I'd say I don't enjoy it, but I ca't tell a lie," he admitted with a slight shrug of his strong shoulders. "There's no issue with that, is there?"

"Well no one can blame you for not enjoying it, any man would love to be in your position, even if it was for free. Taking pictures of women who are naked. I'm sure that is on the list of every man's dream job." She joked, looking down and moving her legs as they were getting a little cramped.

"Your really handsome, I bet all the girls here throw themselves at you don't they?" Staring at him, she gazed at his body and then in to his eyes. "Maybe a lot of lonely women come here, just to feel somewhat wanted or to be told they are good enough to be photographed."

"From the moment I was birthed I knew that photographing beautiful ladies was my life's purpose," he joked. While Esteban had had a passion for photography for a good deal of his years, it only really went down this path after his high school years came to an end. He froze for a moment at Zooey's remark.

"I've had offers, certainly," he admitted with a small laugh "Never with a celebrity though, just with enraptured new models..." he flashed her a wry grin "Kneel up please. Maye with you hands on your knees? Oh, now show me a smouldering sexy look... You're quite a beauty too Miss Deschanel. Your fiance is no doubt one very lucky man."

Sitting up on her knees, she rested the back of her thighs on her feet. Zooey rested her hands on her knees and arched her back a little bit. Her long brown hair fell down her back, reaching midway. "Never a celebrity? I'm sure there is a first time for everything" she smirked, raising her eyebrows and smiling eagerly with embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say that, I just like flirting sometimes."

When he mentioned her fiancé, Zooey got quiet and didn't say anything. She swallowed her own lips, bringing them to her mouth and looked up at the ceiling. Water started to form in her eyes and a hand lifted up to wave in front of them. "I'm sorry" she said, "things haven't been great with him."

"Oh dear," the taller male murmured when he saw the tears form in her eyes. Well this was certain to fuck with his career if he had managed to make a Hollywood darling cry... honestly he hadn't meant to. Esteban knelt down and let his camera hang down by the strap wrapped around her neck. "Hey now... how could anyone mistreat a lady as lovely as yourself? You're beautiful Miss Deschanel, yu should not allow anyone to sadden you."

He reached over and stroked at her pale cheek, wiping away a stray little teardrop. Esteban pulled his hand back straight away and placed it neatly on his knee "Do you wish to take a break?" he asked finally.

"No, I do not need a break" she replied, looking at him through her wet eyes. "Touch me again" Zooey asked, lifting his hand up to her cheek and rubbing herself against his fingers. "If you think I am beautiful then maybe you could show it?" Taking his hand from her face, she lowered it on to her breasts, letting him put his palm against the bikini top. "You can squeeze them if you want. Our secret." She smiled evilly, wiping her tears.

"I want to be loved Esteban, to be shown love. To feel like a woman. Can you do that for me?"

There was certainly something shocking about this, and when he could feel the beautiful actress guide one of his strong hands over her breasts he honestly thought he was daydreaming. "Well..." Esteban trailed off and he turned his focus to her pretty face. She wanted this. Clearly she did, but he had to know if it was right to go through with this? Oh sure it would be fun and exciting but if anyone found out about this then he was so screwed...

But Esteban hated to make pretty girls cry. He smiled her way and then leaned in, kissing her tenderly and then letting his tongue probe into Zooey's mouth. His hand got to work then, taking advantage of this situation by groping away at her large bust.

She was happy that he kissed her and immediately started to kiss him back. Resting a hand on his shoulder, Zooey closed her eyes and inserted her tongue in to his mouth just like he did to her. The actress was fast becoming lost in the moment of passion which was building between the two. Feeling his hand rest on her breasts and grope at them she felt it appropriate to run her hand from his shoulder on to his chest before getting lower. It brushed over his shirt down to his groin. Wanting to feel his cock and how big it was Zooey forced it under his belt with a hard push.

"I like it" she smiled, keeping her eyes closed and now slowly feeling his cock.

He could feel her slim digits moving, exploring and brushing until she was sliding a hand into his pants and feeling up his impressive length which was steadily hardening under the strokes of her fingers. Sure enough, Esteban seemed decently large down there, to the point where it was actually a little painful to keep his cock penned up as it was. "Well, I guess we got enough photos. I think we can take a break and relax," Esteban purred.

The photographer stood up and then helped Zooey up to her feet,while his other hand undid his fly and zipped. It didn't take long before he lowered his pants a bit, showing off his long and fat cock. "What do you think eh? I should tell you that you're the first client I've done something like this with."

Standing up with him, her hand naturally removed itself from his groin as he started to undress from the waist down. Looking down at his now naked cock Zooey's eyes lit up in astonishment. "I have never seen one like it" she admitted, licking her lips a little bit at the size. "My fiancé couldn't even manage half of that." She was sure that would flatter him somewhat.

"You haven't slept with a client before? I haven't slept with a photographer before" she smiled. "I won't tell if you don't?" Tilting her head, she licked her lips more seductively and gradually lowered herself on to her knees. Running her hands up his thighs very slowly, she watched his cock throb before her face as it was more turned on than ever. Zooey's left hand grabbed hold of the base and she then opened her mouth and started to lick it from the bottom up, making sure to coat the underside with her saliva.

"Not even half of that? That's... something," Esteban replied with something that vaguely resembled a chuckle. He always thought of himself as decently endowed, but her poor bastard of a fiance must've been pretty crap... assuming she wasn't just flattering him. "Don't worry. I think it would be best for both of us if we keep mutually quiet," he added. Both of their careers would take a blow if an affair like this became public knowledge.

So he stood there with a growing sense of excitement as the brunette got to licking at his cock, showing a clear skill with that tongue of hers, making his dark dick steadily glisten. Esteban have a happy sigh and undid his shirt, revealing his tanned and toned upper body to the attractive actress. "You've got one fine tongue, Miss Deschanel..."

"Please, call me Zooey" she giggled before her mouth was full of his meat once more. Her head skilfully bobbed up and down his length, her lips wrapping around it's hard warm body making it glisten in the lights. Shaking her head, she lead it coat the inside of her cheeks, creating a bulge in her face the size of a golf ball. Looking up with her eyes, she could see his upper body and it was something to be admired. Reaching one hand upwards she felt the toned stomach that he had. With her mouth free, her other hand was jerking him off as she caressed his muscles. Standing up now, she smiled at the man and fluttered her eyelashes, although not deliberately. "I want you" she said.

"Mm... well, I'm already breaking protocol, so I guess using your first name is no big deal now," Esteban said, before letting off a shuddering groan as he felt the starlet pushing his thick cock around the warm and wet depths of her mouth, grinding the sensitive head of his hard dick against her inner cheek. Zooey knew her stuff, and with each passing second he could feel a bit more pressure building up down in his groin... it would be quite a blowout.

Esteban watched her, giving her a wry smile as he felt her move up a bit to stroke his toned chest. "Feeling's mutual... I got a sofa in the changing room, might be easier to fuck in there," the tanned male suggested.

His cock would of slid up and down her mouth, reaching the depths of her throat which made her gag and choke on it. Letting go and making both hands reach behind to his toned butt, Zooey bobbed her head up and down before taking him out and spitting on it, helping to lubricate him further. She smiled when he agreed to call her by her first name and then slowly got up from her knees and took his cock out of her mouth.

"Well what are you waiting for then?"

"Fucking a famous, engaged woman... and a client too... agh, my job will be up in flames if we get caught, but this is simply too fun," he remarked once Zooey had stood up. Admittedly it had been a bit heartbreaking when her mouth pulled away when he was so close to release, but he could hold out a little longer. Esteban suddenly hoisted her over one shoulder as if she were weightless, grinning and planting a strong hand on her butt to keep her steady and in place.

"Heh. Hold on," he said with a small snicker as he carried her along toward the changing room she had used mere minutes before, and then set her down on the plush leather material. Then he finished slipping his pants off and kicked them away, leaving himself fully bare to the actress. "What do you think, eh? I might not be a model, but I figure I'm good looking enough," he mused.

"Haha" she laughed as she was picked up by his hands and arms and almost thrown on to his shoulders like she had the weight of a feather. Watching the room before her disappear, she found herself in the changing room with her clothes hung up. Slipping down his body on to the leather couch she sat on her butt but soon stood back up. Stripping herself of her clothing Zooey let him see her beauty in her naked form. "You are good looking enough" she smiled leaning and kissing him, sticking her tongue in to his mouth with a passion. Her tongue slithered in and out against his and her hand cupped his cheek whilst the other went back to his cock and started to stroke it.

Back
Top Bottom