Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Satisfaction from the crush (lexxi x laa)

Lexxi

Moon
Lexxi had decided to call her best friend, who she'd had a crush on for quite some time now. She would never admit to it. Just as she'd never admit to the fact that the reason why she was planning on calling him over there was because she was hoping they could get to know each other better, in a sexual sense.

She knew that she liked him a few years back, as freshman when they were walking through the woods on an old dirt trail behind her house. They stopped to sit down for a little while and at some point, just to see what it was like, she kissed him. They vowed to never ever speak of it again, but Lexxi thinks about it all the time. How his soft lips were pressed against hers, and how she felt the jolt of lightning course through her body.

She picked up her cell phone from the desk and dialed his number. "hey. Do you think you could come over? My parents are out of town and it's creepy to be alone at my house during the night." When he agreed to come over, she ran over to her dresser, stripping her clothes off as she pulled out a hot pink lace bra with matching thongs. She put them on, and covered them with nothing but a knee-length Pink Floyd t-shirt.

Lexxi, eh? The thought of her made his mind quiver and heat up, the memory of her delicious lips placed on his still burning strong in his mind. He wanted to do her. He, Devon, wanted to do her. And now, it seems like he'd finally get the chance.

"Yea, sure I'll come on over, Lexxi!", he had replied eagerly. "I'll bring some snacks and... Games.", the last word was almost muttered, making it difficult to hear. "Perhaps even a... Movie... Or two!"

See, Devon was well-recognized for being an all-out pervert. It both made him unpopular and popular at the same time. If someone wanted to try something less-accepted, they'd come to him, his honesty when it came to his desires making him a beacon for that kind of attention - not enough attention to get him frequently laid as of yet, but that was a matter of time. Lexxi, however, seemed different from most Devon had talked to on a more intimate level. She seemed to have more pure-hearted desires... And if that was the case, there was only one thing to do. Twist her!

With a backpack filled with different things, objects and games, he rung the bell by Lexxi's front door, a wide smile plastered all over his face. He was wearing a casual T-shirt and Jeans, his build being partially muscular yet lean. He had semi-long hair, which he'd use to form all sorts of weird hair-styles with all sorts of grease. Today was no exception.

Lexxi ran downstairs from her bedroom to the living room and opened the door. She smiled, when she saw Devon and jumped on him giving him a giant hug. When she got off of him, she opened the door wider, inviting him in.

She plops down on the couch and leaves him room to sit next to her. "so what do you want to first? What movies did you bring?" Part of her hoped he had brought a few of her favorite 80's movies that she didn't own. Like the Labrynth, for example. But another part of her was hoping that they wouldn't even be paying attention to the movie.

Lexxi was no virgin; she'd had sex a few times. And it's been a while, which is why she wanted to do it tonight. She wanted to subdue the burning, aching feeling to just fuck someone. And she's had fantasies of Devon pulling her hair and biting on her neck. Plus his playing reputation. So why not try to go for him

He flopped right down next to her, his arm quickly finding its way behind her back, his hand on her Lexxi's left shoulder. "I've got a password for that HBO stuff, we could go see Game of Thrones if you want to!"; he loved that show for all its sociological experiments into the more dark perversions - or at least that's how he saw it. Without remorse or any form of warmup, he placed his hand on her thigh, leaning in closer, whispering in her ear. "Of course there's always the more sketchy videos... But I guess that's not what you want to see just now...", he said, his fingers tracing up her thigh, giving her a light teasing touch. "Or is it?"

She wasn't much for Game of Thrones, but if Devon wanted to watch it, then that was alright with her. Then he laid his hand on her thigh and that made her bite her lip, but when he had whispered in her ear, she fought the urge to roughly press her lips against his and tangle her fingers in his hair. She didn't want to seem so easy to him. She smiled and looked at him. "Well maybe it is." She pushes a strand of hair behind her ear and sits so close she's almost on his lap.

For a moment, he almost lost his composure. He hadn't expected the reply ha had gotten, nor the mannerisms she was showing... Perhaps he'd be able to get to experiment with Lexxi? She seemed much more open to it than most others he had been with already! If that really was the case, he would be able to consider himself the luckiest man alive.

Now came the more practical questions... How would he go about introducing some of the more kinky stuff? He knew he wouldn't be satisfied with some regular vanilla action - okay, that would be just fine as well, but the more kinky stuff would be an absolute bonus. There was only one thing he could think of...

"Maybe it is, hmm?", he said as his eyes widening as if to inspect her intentions. "I do have some quite... Exciting... Videos with me, depending on ones type of kinks...", he muttered in a sweet tone, his hand travelling further up her thigh. "Let's pretend that you're a pervert... What would your favorite kink be?"

She watched as his eyes got wider and felt her cheeks flush. In a way she was scared, because it felt like this was actually going to happen. Then the thought of losing their friendship over this shit crossed her mind. She shook her head to get the thoughts to go away and started focusing on the moment again. She could feel her body heating up in response to his sweet seductive voice.

"hmm... Well.. If i were a pervert.. My kinks would be..." She pausedd for a moment to think about what her answer would be and bit down on her lip. "maybe.. Biting, scratching, hair pulling... That sort of thing." She smiled and began playing with the hem of his shirt. "and what about you?"

"Oooh, someone likes it somewhat rough, eh?", he said before letting out a mild laugh. "I like it rough as well. I like it sweet, I like it soft, I like it rough, I like it romantic, I simply like it... I'm into a bit of everything...", he smirked as he spoke, his face filled with a desire to tease. His hand went up and under the hem of her shirt, teasingly grabbing it as the backside of his hand rubbed against her thigh. Then, he leaned in closer, his mouth placed right next to her ear. "So... Biting...", he mumbled lowly, giving her ear a light nibble. He began to travel with his mouth, nibbling and kissingher all the way down her neck until he reached her shoulder-blade. "Something like that, or perhaps even kinkier?"

Back
Top Bottom