Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Won't You Play With Me...? MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

deseraydawn

Meteorite
I'm looking for a dominant male to roleplay with me! I'm up for any kind of dominant/submissive roleplay, though I have a list of kinks and turn offs that I will list.
I obviously am a submissive female, though I can roleplay many different types of characters depending on your likes and interest. I also love playing a fiery, girl who won't give in right away and needs to be... tamed. Please PM me if you are interested in playing with me. ;)

I prefer paragraph roleplays with the minimal amount in a reply being 1 paragraph though I would prefer at least 3 paragraphs. I have lots of roleplaying experience so that's not something you would have to worry about. I'm open to all kinds of plots, so shoot me an offer and I will probably agree to it!

Kinks:
Bondage
Dominance
Some cruelty
Whips
Rape
Commanding male
Anal
Oral
Many more..

Turn offs:
Toilet play (bodily fluids other than cum)
Body Suits
Latex
Face Masks
Bestiality
Female Doms
Strap ons
I think that's all

I'm also into incest, brother/sister father/daughter
Age play, younger girl dominated by older man
Slave training
sex trafficking and many more, if you have an idea let me know.

Mitch is a older male from the USA living in a small county that still alows slavery, He is is need of a lady to tend to his needs.
He is at a sale one eveing and look over what is available, in one cage he see's and plain but lovely young lady. As he stands and loks at others he feels a tug at his pant leg , he looks down and there she is mouthing to him, " please buy me please with a tear in her eye"

oldmitch2 said:
Mitch is a older male from the USA living in a small county that still alows slavery, He is is need of a lady to tend to his needs.
He is at a sale one eveing and look over what is available, in one cage he see's and plain but lovely young lady. As he stands and loks at others he feels a tug at his pant leg , he looks down and there she is mouthing to him, " please buy me please with a tear in her eye"

Hello deseraydawn *S*. I see that you have PM'd me, and I love your ideas. Unfortunately, you seem to have your PM disabled, so I can't reply. I'd love to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom