Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camping With The Guys [Ten & Prince]

Dylan could almost smell the building sexual tension in the air. Five fit, attractive guys were walking around topless, each subtly trying to impress the one gorgeous girl in a bikini that they all wanted. Young, hard bodies on display, teenage hormones raging, and now drugs and alcohol in the mix. If he could think of a way to defuse the situation, Dylan would not likely even want to do it. After all, Max was hot. And even better, she was totally cool and one of his best friends. Why wouldn't he want to take things to another level with her? Or at least make sure that none of his sleazy friends did something to her that might break her heart. No, he wouldn't treat her like that. He'd respect her. Hell, he might even want to date her...

"Pass the joint, space cadet," Carl said, interrupting Dylan's slightly stoned train of thought. With a start, he realized that he had been holding onto the joint and staring numbly into the fire, lost in his fantasies. Dylan chuckled and handed it over to Max, grinning and enjoying yet another chance to stare into her bright eyes close up. The joint had made two rounds already and was approaching roach status, but Dylan figured that everyone was likely as perfectly buzzed as he was by now.

"Yeah, sorry, just thinking, we should play a game," said Dylan, eyes going around the circle of friends. Max was still sandwiched between Javy and himself, Derrick was to his left, Mitch across the fire, and Carl to the right of Javy. Night had come while they ate and started smoking, and the flickering, yellow light of the fire was making everyone seem to glow. Although it was cooler, the night was perfect and Dylan felt no need to put on a shirt, especially with the fire keeping him warm.

"A game? Like who bogarted my joint? That kind of game?" replied Carl, laughing.

"No. I mean something fun that will catch up Max on the last year," replied Dylan. "How about... I Never? Simple drinking game, plus we all may learn some stuff about each other."

There were some grumbles, but everyone seemed relatively into it and Dylan raised his beer to get the attention of the crowd.

"Ok, I'll go first. I never had sex with three girls in one night," he proclaimed, faking like he was going to drink, but not doing it. To his right, Javy spoke up.

"Fuck you Dylan," the good looking Latino said coldly as he took a large swig of his beer. He was, of course, the only one to drink. The crowd erupted into laughter, knowing Dylan had targeted Javy explicitly for this first salvo. Dylan winked at his angry friend, they both knew that Dylan had picked that particular incident to make Javy look like a manwhore to Max and maybe make her wary. Javy flipped off Dylan with another scowl and then turned to Max, an apologetic look on his face. "I was really drunk, and they were over the course of five hours. It wasn't something I'm proud of, just a stupid youthful thing I did last year. I'm not that kind of guy..."

"Ok, right.. sure Javy. Max, your turn."

Once they were all done eating and the beers and blunts started flowing, the night took a turn for the better, in Max's opinion at least. With each sip of her drink and pull of the blunt she felt her inhibitions withering away, leaving her even more comfortable and relaxed. She'd considered putting on some clothes but decided to remain in her underwear, after all, all the guys were still just in their trunks and between the fire and the two muscled bodies on either side of her, Max had more than enough heat.

By now Max had no doubt that she was buzzed, the familiar light headedness evident as her thoughts wandered to places that were both unnecessary and entertaining at the same time, a cute laugh escaping her lush lips every so often. Currently, it felt like the good old days when herself and the guys would just hang out and do nothing but get drunk or high, not a worry in sight.

Max had been curiously watching Dylan for the past few moments, using the handsome boy's intrigue in the fire as an opportunity to shamelessly examine his features. Still she couldn't believe how attractive he'd become, her gaze trailing his neck, his jawline...his lips. It was only when Carl finally spoke up that she realised what she was doing and quickly corrected herself, sitting up slightly as she laughed along with the guys before taking the blunt from Dylan, their eyes meeting for the briefest of moments before she broke the gaze.

She took a quick pull before passing the blunt, or rather it's remains, to Javy with a cute smile as she casually exhaled the smoke just in time to turned her attention back to Dylan as he began speaking. A game? It sounded innocent enough to her at first, except for the faint nervousness in her gut which she identified as the topic of her still being a virgin...which Carl, Mitch and Derrick still didn't know about. But that was just a distant worry in her inebriated mind and she went along with the game like everyone else.

"Ok, I'll go first. I never had sex with three girls in one night,"

His words made her eyes widen slightly as, once again, she was reminded of how different the guys were to the last time she'd seen them. Before she'd left all they did was talk about sex, but now it was something they were all doing...well, all except her. Max had to admit she was relieved when Dylan didn't drink, curiously turning to see if anyone would. "Fuck you, Dylan." Javy's angered outburst was an instant give-away as she turned to watch him take a sip of his drink, the guys instantly roaring with laughter, Max forcing herself to join in despite the hint of disappointment she felt. What was up with her? He could sleep with whoever he wanted.

Javy wasted no time in explaining himself to her, in attempt to salvage whatever he thought Max's opinion of him had been and she simply shrugged, "Whatever dude, you don't have to explain yourself to me." she added while avoiding his gaze in an attempt to seem nonchalant about this new discovery. With that past, Max stared into the fire waiting for the laughter to die down, while she ran the scenario through her head. Javy and three girls in one night, wow, he really was a manwhore.

Next was her turn. She took a deep breath as she brainstormed, searching for the best possible option. A short moment passed and then suddenly an idea sparked, followed by a naughty smirk on her face. "Okay..." she started, emerald eyes moving slowly from gaze to gaze, but making sure to avoid Javy's. "Never have I ever..." she paused yet again, for dramatic effect as her smirk grew, ...spent my entire senior year in one place.. It may not have been the best jab, but she knew that she'd get all five of them with it, a teasing smile appearing on her face as she watched them all drink.

There was a chorus of groans from all the boys as they drank during Max's turn. Clearly she was trying to get all of them to drink and payback might be coming based on their muttered complaints. I never was a drinking game, but it was also designed to get embarrassed secrets out of people, and surface stories. Max was clearly punting and not sharing!

Javy finished his swig and eyed Max, her skin glowing in the firelight and all her sweet curves on full display. She was dry now, no longer glistening so hotly with moisture from the lake, but her body was still mouthwatering and he let his eyes drift down her form as she sat close to him, their hips almost touching.

The muscled Latino was torn between getting revenge on Dylan, he knew some shit on his friend that might make Max think twice about the otherwise annoyingly perfect and good looking team Captain. Javy had noticed Max's gaze lingering on Dylan's chiseled face earlier and that had definitely stirred more jealousy, as if he wasn't already feeling like the two of them were locked in a tug of war with Max literally between them. But, he also wanted to get Max drinking, and find out just how innocent she truly was.

"I never have kissed someone of the opposite sex, that wasn't family" asked Javy, bringing his beer to his lips for a swig. All the boys, of course, took sips immediately, while their eyes went to Max with grins of interest.

The questions continued, with Carl going next. "I never had given or received oral sex." Then Mitch, "I never have given or received a handjob, or fingering." And finally Derrick, "I never have masturbated!"

All the boys watched Max with hungry gazes, curious to see how much or little she had ever done. Derrick's question brought a huge round of laughter as all the boys took large drinks, unembarrassed to proclaim what was often likely a daily habit for them at this age!

The collective groans from the guys did not surprise her, they'd obviously been expecting to get some dirty secrets out of her but the truth was, she didn't really have any. On the topic of sex she was completely inexperienced and that was usually the direction these sorts of games went. She was walking a fine line and she knew it, carefully trying to avoid drawing attention to the biggest difference between the guys and herself, her virginity.

"I never have kissed someone of the opposite sex, that wasn't family"

A frown appeared on her face as Javy's words registered and after they'd all taken a swig the guys turned their collective gaze on her, grinning fiendishly. Wow. Did they really think she was that much of a loser? Even twelve year olds could drink to that one, which was precisely why it was far too humiliating for her to admit that she'd never been kissed. She had to lie, she didn't think she'd ever live down the humiliation of being done with high-school and not even kissed one guy. "Really?" she said, rolling her eyes and taking a sip of her drink, trying to make it seem like no big deal.

It was only now that Max realised that she was beginning to lean against Dylan's larger frame, her soft firm skin connecting with his for short moments now and then before she'd straighten her back, separating herself from him once again. She absent-mindedly ran her hands through her long hair, combing her fingers through it and examining the length, it really had gotten long, but she was growing to like it.

After Javy's turn, things took a steep drop into the raunchy category causing Max to shyly avoid eye contact as the shame of not drinking washed over her. Every now and then she'd glance curiously at Dylan or javy and watch them drink, only making her feel more left out than she already did.

"I never had given or received oral sex." Pass.
"I never have given or received a handjob, or fingering." Pass.

Then, finally came Derrick's turn, "I never have masturbated!". Max felt as if her heart jumped and dropped at the same time, on one hand she was glad to finally have a reason to take a drink along with all of the guys, who did so quite proudly, but on the other she could feel the embarrassment burning on her face as she took a swig of her drink, making sure to keep her gaze locked on the ground. God she hoped that this game would be over soon, she didn't know if she could take anymore embarrassment. Besides, the only thing left for the rest of the guys to find out was that she'd never had sex, something Dylan and Javy already knew.

It was Dylan's turned and he was momentarily distracted, unable to think of a question. Max's occasional brushes against his body had been so tempting that his stoned mind had detoured into imagining the feeling of more of her warm skin pressed against his own. She felt so soft, smooth and hot against him, light and delicate even, that he had to fight the urge to take her in his strong arms right now and kiss her. The feeling was strong he could imagine her in his arms, back arching as she leaned back for his kiss. Those full lips would part to let his tongue in to swirl with hers, while one hand would slide down to cup one of those luscious ass cheeks. Maybe even sliding under the waistband of her underwear to squeeze her bare skin...

What also made him hotter was just how innocent she still seemed to be. How was that possible given the sexy body she'd developed? Only having kissed a guy? Never getting to second or third base even? It was like she'd been stuck sexually in middle school while everyone else had grown. The thought of him being her first, of Dylan getting to teach her all the pleasures that he now knew, well that was just too tempting to think about. At least she masturbated, the vision of her with her fingers buried in her her underwear, writing in pleasure as she plunged her wet digits into her sticky folds came unbidden, and Dylan had to shift as he felt his cock hardening in his swim trunks from all this erotic daydreaming next to the object of his desire.

Fuck, he wanted her badly.

If he could just shake Javy off her scent. It was going to be a vicious battle between them, and could wide up completely backfiring and having her slip out of both their hands as they fought with each other. His friend and rival had extended an olive branch by not trying to embarrass Dylan with his question, and maybe Dylan should find a way to work with his teammate, rather than against him. As tough as it would be, might there be a way for both of them to have their fun? As long as Dylan got to go first, that is!

"Oh shit, my turn? Hmmmm...." he asked as the chuckles and grins from the last question died down. Time to get even more explicit, and potentially put her on the spot for a story. "Ok, well, I've never had a fantasy about having sex with more than two other partners at once."

A big round of drinks from all the horny boys, naturally it was something they'd all imagined. And then all eyes shifted towards Max as they waited for her reply. In this setting, with five horny, drunk and high boys all surrounding her, her answer was very topical and relevant to all their fantasies. After all, if one boy was going to get her, perhaps there was room to share?

After Derrick's turn caused a wave of drinks all around, there was a very welcome break, which gave Max time to regain her composure by calming herself down and letting the light blush fade from her tanned features. She took the time to balance her drink between her firm thighs so she could rearrange her breasts, shifting the soft mounds of concealed flesh and pulling the band of her sports bra slightly outward before releasing it to settle in a more comfortable position, for a moment there was an opportunity for a short glimpse of under-boob and then it was gone. Max let out a soft sigh of relief, though to be honest she was dying to get out of her sports bra, it was tight and although she found them comfortable, nothing could compare to freeing her chest at the end of a long day, but she'd just have to stick it out a bit longer.

It seemed she finished just in time as Dylan jumped back into action and resumed the game, clearly thinking harder on this turn than he had on his last. The weed and beer already had Max's curvy frame swaying slightly from side to side as she enjoyed the buzz, so her leaning her small frame into javy's large muscled one as she watched Dylan, anxiously awaiting his 'I Never' wasn't much of a surprise. She could feel the feet of his bare skin along her shoulder and back as she layed against him, the weight of her head holding her against him. But she was too comfortable to care at that point.

"Ok, well, I've never had a fantasy about having sex with more than two other partners at once."

With that, Max let out a cute laugh of her own as she watched all the boys take a drink, still laying against javy as she had one of her own. It was only when the following silence hit her and she noticed all the guys looking at her curiously that she sat up once again, breaking the skin contact between herself Javy that she had been enjoying so much, instantly missing his warmth.

Her green eyes darted to each set of eyes that started back at her, waiting for an explanation until finally she caved, "What?...The Salvatore Brothers." she said, as if it had been the most obvious answer in the world. Max was still a teenager after all and the two sexy vampire brothers from The Vampire Diaries tv show(that her mother had gotten her into) had creeped their way into her sexual fantasies. She purposefully avoided continuing the game of 'I Never', hoping that if she tried for long enough the guys would give up or at the very least, move onto something else.

Dylan was a little annoyed at the way Max had settled in against Javy during his question. The girl had been doing the same to him moments earlier, but the sight was sparking his jealousy worse than he thought. Not to mention, every guy around the fire had seen the hint of the paler skin of her breasts underneath her bra as she had casually adjusted it in front of all of them. The simple act had been like waving raw meat in front of a pen of tigers, all of them watching her intently and with hungry eyes. Damn, this was getting ridiculous.

Max's response had been intriguing, until she'd shared who the two people were. Still, the idea of her fantasizing about being with two men at once was a good sign for Dylan. He'd have to work that angle a bit more later.

"Now, in that scenario, would they be filling both holes at once, so to speak? Or just taking turns on one hole?" asked Carl, eliciting a round of hoots and laughs at his vulgar comment. Leave it to Carl to take things to that next level of vulgarity. Dylan let Max respond, and then held up his hands to get the group's attention.

"Ok, how about we shift games, since Max will never drink again at this point. Something that might actually give her some points on a purity test. Truth or Dare."

All the boys seemed to agree and Dylan turned to Max, eyes twinkling, "You were next I believe, so choose, truth or dare? And to make it interesting, if you don't do the dare or don't want to answer the truth, you have to remove one piece of clothing." With everyone already in trunks or in Max's case, a two piece outfit, that meant you'd be naked very quickly. What better way to get things headed into a more sexual stage?

Regardless of what she chose, Dylan had good ideas at the ready. He suspected she was more of a "Truth" type, at least in this setting, but she might surprise them all with a dare. He was also curious what she'd propose to Javy when it was her turn to be the asker.

Max would never admit it, but all the raunchy confessions were getting to her, with each drink the guys took another wave of dirty images and thoughts banged against the door in her mind, begging to be given attention. She'd been trying her absolute hardest to keep them out, which was the reason for all the unnecessary nervous fidgeting with her hair and bra, all attempts at keeping herself busy.

The confession that had had the biggest impact on her current state was their confession of masturbating, even now, a few minutes later the dirty images were fighting for her attention. Short glimpses of each of the handsome muscled guys naked, their hard bodies glistening with a thin layer of sweat as they jerked off, letting out low grunts of pleasure with every few strokes, muscles bulging with every movement.

Oh god.

Her eyes widened suddenly as she felt the familiar fire of arousal deep within as it travelled south, coming to a halt between her legs. She'd allowed herself to pay attention to the raunchy thoughts that she'd been trying so hard to ignore and could already feel the moisture gathering in her womanhood. She let out a deep sigh as she attempted to clear her head, while simultaneously, and casually, crossing her legs to hide the evidence, which wasn't at all visible anyway.

"Fuck off!" she spat at Carl, followed by a short laugh to show that it was only a playful response, after all she had been anticipating Carl's vulgar comment for a while now and was in fact surprised that it had taken him this long to speak up. Even though her reaction stated otherwise, Max had to admit that she was grateful for the distraction from her teenage hormones that were slowly beginning to churn.

When Dylan suggested they change to truth or dare, along with a mocking jab at her innocence which earned him a short look of betrayal, Max wasn't sure whether to be relieved or terrified. Truth or Dare was much more risky, though perhaps they would lighten up on the provocative themes.

"... if you don't do the dare or don't want to answer the truth, you have to remove one piece of clothing..."

Nope, it seemed they were intent on humiliating her further, this was probably going to end badly, but what choice did she have? With a loud sigh of defeat, and dread, she spoke up, "Truth.", a small wince as she heard the nerves in her own voice.

Dylan smiled at Max when she announced that she'd take the truth. He leaned back, extending his left hand down to the log, and regarded his tomboy friend thoughtfully. His right hand idly traced the defined ridges of his stomach muscles, which were naturally tensed as he leaned away from her. Dylan let his gaze travel down her figure fairly obviously, drinking in the exposed skin and tempting curves as he appeared to contemplate his question. It was all for drama, of course, he'd already planned his question out before the game even started. Finally, he let his eye snap back to hers and he gave her a sudden grin like he'd made his decision.

"Ok, a truth it is and I think I have a question that will make you regret not doing a dare!" Dylan announced, building up suspense in the crowd. It was time to put the spotlight on Max in a much more embarrassing way, one she couldn't deflect. "Tell us the truth. Which one of us would you most want to fuck, and why?"

Dylan's question was met with hoots of mock encouragement and cries of surprise. Carl instantly started campaigning for Max to choose him, citing his sense of humor. Not to be outdone, Derrick, Mitch and even Javy all joined in, begging Max to say that she'd like to fuck them and citing their assets. Derrick bragged about his monster cock, Javy his sultry eyes and amazing sexual techniques, and Mitch reminder Max that he was the only mature one in the group of vulgar teenagers. Dylan said nothing, but instead just stared at Max with a twinkle in his eyes, looking like he had a fish hooked and was slowly reeling it in as it squirmed helplessly on the line.

"Shush!" exclaimed Dylan, raising his right hand for silence. The boys reluctantly quieted to let him speak. While their banter was amusing, and would no doubt embarrass Max, Dylan didn't want them to turn the question into a joke. He didn't want Max to be able to wriggle out with a mocking reply, rather he wanted her to treat it seriously and extract as much awkward truth from her as possible for the delight of her audience of horny boys. With everyone quiet at last, Dylan repeated the question.

"Remember, you have to tell the truth, Max. You can't say none of us, one of us has to be ahead of the others. Not answering will mean you lose a piece of clothing. So, which one of us do you most want to fuck, and why?"

Back
Top Bottom