Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♀ Looking for Smut and Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaraPlay

Planetoid
Hello Bluemoon!

I’m an experienced role-player of many years with a good resume of RPG systems. However, I’m not here to roll dice or look up charts, I’m just for some good old fashioned role-play. Well, if said role play had smut involved in it then all the more better! Let’s have fun, I’ll scratch your sexy itch and you’ll scratch mine? If you’re in agreement, we’re already half way to getting along! I just ask that you’re also respectful, articulate and warm as a person. My RPs are short to medium term.

My Rules
1. Literacy – I’m looking for a partner who can at least meet my standard of output. There’s nothing frustrating than putting out something and having your partner only respond with the dreaded one-line. This is a two-way street, I both need to contribute respectfully to keep the story meaty and exciting. So for that, I’m asking for readability and consideration of grammar (no one is perfect, neither am I, but we should try). My typical length is around three paragraphs long, a good partner would meet or exceed that.
2. Bluemoon PM or Message Board – This is where I prefer to role-play. The only exception is via E-Mail.
3. Relax! – I'm here to have fun and so are you. We're here to game, let's just keep it that way.

We understand each other then? Great! Now let’s move on to the fun stuff! Let’s just jump into what I like and what has my itch tickled.

My Kinks
My F-List – Enough said, I've filled out probably every possibility. Still, let's talk about everything before we throw it in the blender.
• Sexy outfits/fashion – Those sexy, slutty and most likely impractical cute little outfits. I don’t think I’ll tire of this kink anytime soon. I ask that you be understanding, and perhaps even accommodating!
• Smut AND Story – My typically expectation is 60% smut and 40% story. Note, that story is still appreciated.
• Women and Futanari – That's my main preference when it comes to partners, just letting you know now. Men could be considered.

I have some musings, but I may be open to ideas. I ask that my kinks be addressed somewhat, because I kind of wrote this ad for a reason. I would hate to think that my ad was disregarded and people made a beeline for the PM button. If you actually read my ramblings, please PM with a movie title on the subject to show that you did!

My Random Ideas
Highlighted in pink would be my role and the opposite is yours.

• The Heir – My character had her eye on the ruling throne for a while, but she lacks greatly in connections without a chance to obtain power legitimately. However, there is a method she could succeed at that and gain some power, become pregnant with the ruler's child. How she succeeds in that and the lows she stoops to is the tale in itself. I would imagine she would have to work from the shadows and use dishonourable tactics to seduce your character into giving up that treasured seed in her womb. Naturally, this works best in a feudal setting with your character clueless to the power play.

Possible roles:
Power Usurper/Ruling Character

• The Honeymoon – My character just had the happiest moment of her life and gotten herself married. What follows after, is my character's honeymoon and she is brought in the threshold with an expected consummation to happen soon after. Except what follows after is not entirely expected, instead she finds herself in the arms of another lover without her husband's knowing! Maybe even in the same room. How this happens could be up to a number of possibilities, it could reluctant circumstance where the bride is blackmailed into intimacy for a dark secret or revenge. It would take a consensual twist where the bride has another partner. Wouldn't it be the ultimate thrill to have a sexual encounter while the groom is distracted elsewhere?

Possible roles:
Blushing Bride/Intruder

• Bimbofication – Or at least, my spin of it. I would like to play someone who is perhaps a little less secure or confident themselves to wish to be made pretty, but this comes at a great cost. Little that she knows, now everything thinks she a bimbo and expected to act that way. While not a bimbo in the inside, my character reluctantly goes through life as one. Some of the things that comes to mind is potentially bimbo-training or bimbo-school. How the transformation is done is left in the air, but I assume it will take a scientific route.

Possible roles:
Average Jane/Doctor or Scientist
Average Jane/Society (as in friends, spouses, co-workers, etc)

And a few dark themes...

• Peril/Danger – Put my character into danger, sexy pulpy danger. It may end in a bad fate or even death. The brand of dangerous situation I’m into are B-movie/grind house/pulp/cautionary fairy tales gimmicks. We're talking about evil monsters, slasher killers, cannibal tribes, heartless robots, aliens from space, zombie hordes etc. You know that hot girl who decides to take a shower or skinny dips when things are obviously wrong? That's who I want to be. Bad ends are welcome and expected. The RP doesn't need to end in death or violence, but the implication alone would be very welcomed.

Possible roles:
College Co-Ed/Co-ed Camp Counselor/Monster
Monster Hunter/Professional Bait/Monster
Cannibal Chick/Rival Cannibal Chick

Drop me a line through PM if you’re interested in RPing with me and I hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Female/Futa seeking Female/Futa/Monster (Redone 7/9)

Updated and such.

RE: Female/Futa seeking Female/Futa/Monster (Redone 7/9)

Bump with a tiny clarification.

RE: ▲ Female seeking Female/Futa/Monster/Danger (Updated 1/4) ▲

Bumpski.

RE: ▲ Female seeking Female/Futa/Monster/Danger (Dark) ▲

That itch resurfaces...

RE: ▲ Female seeking Female/Futa/Monster/Peril ▲

A few dry leads and a false start, but I'm back again.

Let's roll the dice again.

It's been a very long while, but let's give this wheel a spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom