Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some group marriage ideas

I'm putting this here as they involve multiple characters.

I recently read a story about a culture featuring group marriage, and it got me interested in exploring that theme. I don't have a particular plot in mind but can easily come up with one. I thought of three variants, depending on what participants were interested in.

As a note, this is expressly not a "harem" idea. I would like there to be more than one of each gender intermarried and ideally equal numbers of participants. So 2 + 2 = 4, more if there's interest (which I doubt there will be, but here goes!).

Variants by sexuality:
1. Completely heterosexual
2. Completely bisexual
3. Mix of sexualities

Variants by type:
1. All members are equal
2. Mix of dominant and submissive (and switch?) partners
3. Some partners are members of the same family

Though I had a sci-fi setting in mind, an alternative history, fantasy, or generic setting would work equally well. If you are interested at all, please let me know here or by PM. I realize this is a bit vague but I'd like to give a broad range of options so as to possibly find people who are interested, rather than starting too narrow.

I'm completely up for this.
I'd say we should do it so there's a mix of sexualities.
As for the second variant type, I think all members should be equal, as far as being a member goes, but they could have a dominant/submissive side in the bedroom, depending on what they want, or how they feel, and I like the idea of some members being incestual.
For this I think a modern setting would work best. Our community could serve as a sort of alternate community for people that are drawn by its ideals.

Would it be alright if I put a link to this on my regular interest check. Maybe it would bring in more players.

If this is going to have a sci fi and fantasy backgroun, would you also include aliens and monsters for an interspecies marriage?

Drexel said:
If this is going to have a sci fi and fantasy backgroun, would you also include aliens and monsters for an interspecies marriage?
At this stage, I'd be less inclined to go that way, as it doesn't personally interest me.

Do we have enough interest for this to get started? If not, how many more do we need?
Also, what's the ratio of M to F so far?

jackdlemon said:
Do we have enough interest for this to get started? If not, how many more do we need?
Also, what's the ratio of M to F so far?
Well, I'd like to have at least two of each gender, and as (predictably) we currently have an M>F imbalance, no, it's not ready to be started I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom