Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF, FxFuta Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I was on before but sadly I had issues with my account, so here I am again. Apologies to anyone I was playing with, and message me if you'd like to continue.

What am I looking for? Ideally characters in need of a nice big futa? I only play with female characters. Don't mind your real gender, as long as you're happy to play as a female. I normally play as a futa, but enjoy playing as a female too.

As for kinks, if you enjoy things like humiliation, verbal abuse, anal, pain, being written on, bondage, please step right this way. Those aren't all a must and I enjoy other things too, but they are some of my favourites.

In terms of scenes, at the moment I have a big fetish for celeb roleplay. The likes of Trish Stratus, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Leighton Meester, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Biel, Selena Gomez, Kate Beckinsdale work for me, so if you think any of those would be a futa size queen do message me. Of course I'm open to other celebs, and many other ideas too.

At the moment I only really have time to play on yahoo so please add me on there! My id is sarahforroleplayfun.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom