Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

tentacles, monsters and perhaps some normal stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so as my name and the title of the thread suggests, I'm looking for some more taboo rps. But before I get into that I think an introduction of sorts is in order.

So first of all I'm a guy, I'm 20 and I live in the UK, and I don't know why I'm telling you this cause it doesn't really matter. Anyhoo, I love to write and I've role played before, on here and other sites and I want to get back into it for a bit. I'm gonna warn you all now, I have no schedule. I work differently each week, although I always work weekends. I will say though that I will always reply. I won't just ditch an RP with no warning and I'll always try to work out any problems before quitting. I would like to hope that people would extend me the same courtesy. I also like my RP partners to be grammatically correct. Nothing kills my mood/immersion in an RP more that a shitload of spelling mistakes. Pardon my French. And finally, I don't particularly care too much about the length of a post. As long as the content is good I'm not too fussed about the length of it. I understand that sometime a scene can limit the length of a post or that people get writers block. God knows I've had it plenty of times before.

Now, like I said before, I want to do more taboo role plays, with things such as monsters, tentacles and anything that our dirty little minds can come up with. My only real limits are just things like piss and other bodily functions. I'm also open to any ratio of smut to story. I'm happy to do pure smut or something with more story, although obviously there has to be some smut. I also quite like longer more detailed romantic rps, and I'll set up a thread about that at a later date.
For now I don't really have any plots, although there are tons of possibilities. I'll work some plots out soon, but for now message me if you have any ideas, or if you just want to do an RP with me and I'm sure we'll work something out. That's me done for now and I'll give this a serious update later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom