Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frogger

Pulsar
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: N/A
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)​

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

I think you get the point. Anyway~ Who would be interested in a Harry Potter role-play, centered around the descendants of all the major characters in the original series?

Oh, pout. Not enough snakes. More Slytherins!

Also, I would have written more, but I'm trying to give more time to allow other first-years to post before the boats leave.

Hehehe ... And Siobhan's partner in crime... Wait, strike that, officially they're besties who help hold the House together, 3rd years who whip (if you're into that sort of thing ;} ) the other Slytherin in line.

Question.

What happens if a student smuggles a bottle of peach schnapps into the common room after the sorting ceremony?

Is this going to get me kicked out of the RP?

It shouldn't. The Brits are way cool about drinking. Did some quick research and if the law is read a certain way by a certain Headmistress, any Hogwarts student can drink on school grounds...

"It is not illegal:
•For someone over 18 to buy a child over 16 beer, wine or cider if they are eating a table meal together in licensed premises.
•For a child aged five to 16 to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises." from this site

Hogwarts is very much a "private premises"...

Yeah. I didn't think that the Brits would have strict laws like we do in the US, I just really don't want to "break the system" with the "Exactly what in the holy name of fuck are you doing, Desiree" scene that I have planned. For it to work out like I want it to, the consumption of alcoholic beverages on school grounds should at least be viewed as a no-no by everyone involved.

Also, I found a couple of things that may help some people here, especially those that aren't as familiar with the series:

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spells_in_Harry_Potter

Frogger said:
Here are the pictures of twins I liked thus far, after some searching:

GothCouple.jpg

These two twings look good. Maybe they could be in different houses instead of being in the same house like FFred and George.

I wouldn't mind using this character, though:

428673.jpg

Copy the link below, put it in the search bar and press enter to see the picture.

http://static.minitokyo.net/view/23/23/428673.jpg

I'm working on the character sheet, but I can't think about a second name...or how old she should be...I have a first name though. What do you think about Holly or Marry?

I'd go with Marry... As Holiday is Frogger's original character's name...

THAT being said... Could be fun to have a Holi(day) and a Holly ... Just for the confusion opportunity

LOL, I agree with Cora on that one... It would be funny. As for the peach schnapps... no, you will not be kicked out, just punished by Nilsa. ^^

*whispers to Nilsa* Take a page from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's Violet... Turn her into a peach for a day... Anyone else hungry???

Yum. Don't talk to me about peaches. One of my favorite fruits, that is. Nilsa's, too. :D

How is everyone liking Nilsa?? I didn't intend to make my Headmistress a dominatrix, but... it's so much fun. ^^

Shows you've got great taste, Frogger... And well... I think its clear how I feel about Nilsa *swoon*

Also, OCD me thought I should help you update the Character roster... So...

List of Characters:

Headmistress~ Nilsa Purcell (Slytherin)

Professors~
Synclair Huges (Hufflepuff) - Care for Magical Creatures
Archon Ombra Nero (Slytherin) - Potions
Katya Murokov (Ravenclaw) - Transfiguration
Ghalaghor McAllistor (Ravenclaw) - Divination
John Weaver (Gryffindor) - Defense Against the Dark Arts

Gryffindors~
Holiday Bell - 3rd Year Student
Desmond Hartford - 1st Year Student

Hufflepuff~
Lyzahna Fernwarah - 1st Year Student

Ravenclaw~
Maricela Quinn - 2nd Year Student
Cyrus Mason - 1st Year Student

Slytherin~
Desiree Cox - 3rd Year Student - House Quidditch team Captain
Siobhan McCrae - 3rd Year Student
Duke Holum Ivan - 2nd Year Student

Hehehehe Slytherin is the most numerous... How'd that creep up on us... Could use more Hufflepuffs and active Ravenclaws...

Our Defense Against the Dark Arts professor doesn't seem to be around... Do you want me to make a Professor to handle that? OR in a move that stuns the Wizarding World (and smacks of LOTS of nepotism) would Auntie Nilsa task Siobhan with teaching that class (totally torquing off the family by doing so) that could be the secret reason why Siobhan went off on her journey between terms... To explore Darkness and to learn, first hand, how to counter it...

Hm... Totally up to you. I'm cool with it, though. ^^ If Siobhan does teach the class, however... I think it'd be better if she was a teensy bit older...

I could make her a fourth year...

give me a bit to think about it... Had the notion of using this as an image for a new professor if I went that route...

lady_mechanika_by_sarahperryman-d6fw1qt.png

She'd be an adventurous wizard (a Hufflepuff) who fought against Voldemorte and his Death Eaters all over the world...

Ooh, nice! Either way works with me, to be honest...but of course, if Siobhan was a Professor...that would give her an excuse to visit Auntie Nilsa...privately. For advice on how to conduct classes. :)

Hmmm... Well... That's too much fun to say no to... So I'll make her a Fifth Year student ... Age her 2 years and we can say she's given the class to teach as part of being groomed to be a Professor ... I could have her teach Muggle Studies if you'd like :)

To really go for broke, she could be a Prefect...

Back
Top Bottom