Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frogger

Pulsar
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: N/A
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)​

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

I think you get the point. Anyway~ Who would be interested in a Harry Potter role-play, centered around the descendants of all the major characters in the original series?

I edited my last post by the way so you can introduce Ghalaghor as the new divinations teacher. Also, what would he have to do when he was the Head of House for Ravenclaw?

I'm sort of waiting on Siobhan to show back up. In the meantime, just ignore my little panic attack at the Slytherin table. It'll pass. ;)

I checked and I posted already. All my characters went to action. And Ghalaghor still didn't get introduced as the new divinations teacher...shouldn't all new teachers get introduced?

It was kinda my fault too. I didn't write that he was a new teacher before you made your post, and then I changed it after I realised my mistake. Also, you don't need to change your post too if you don't want to.

Sorry about my late response everyone, had a surprise camping trip, and couldnt get on to let everyone know i was going to be gone for the weekend.

I know what you mean...I reply whenever I can, but I don't want to give you only two or three sentences so I have to wait until my muse inspires me with one of her kisses. Maybe the others are just too busy?

Sorry about dropping, I just kind of wanted my main character to get some play, Holden..........I;m just not interested in him really, Sorry Rev.

Still up for playing John though.

Well, how about the twins just leave Hogwarts to live together happily ever after? That way we could both create a new character, sirix.

Back
Top Bottom