Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frogger

Pulsar
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: N/A
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)​

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

I think you get the point. Anyway~ Who would be interested in a Harry Potter role-play, centered around the descendants of all the major characters in the original series?

The back story sounds good and I like the second picture. But wouldn't a vampire a better teacher for DADA? I mean, Lupin was a werewolf and taught DADA. Maybe your character can be a substitute teacher...

Sun lotion and an umbrella could solve that problem. Or he could teach only at night when it is dark...or in the forest like Hagrid did. Is there a spell to make it dark and/or to block the sun rays in a certain area? If not, then we could invent one.

Revnarh said:
Sun lotion and an umbrella could solve that problem. Or he could teach only at night when it is dark...or in the forest like Hagrid did. Is there a spell to make it dark and/or to block the sun rays in a certain area? If not, then we could invent one.

I'd caution against magic being able to cancel Vampiric "curses" , sunlight go Boom and bloodlust, otherwise, why doesn't every wizard go all sexy-immortal-fangy? It SO opens the door to sparkles vampires (HATES sparkles vampires SOOOOOOOOO much!)

I'd even suggest going so far as to say Wands reject Vampires VIOLENTLY (Aren't they just the PERFECT stake???) So Vampire-Wizards hare forced to learn Magic all over again (their Magic could be blood based and thereby more limited/different then Wizard magic)

*rant off*

I'm saying no to sparkly vampires too. How about he can use some kind of potion which makes him less bloodlusty so he only needs to drink the blood of animals from time to time? He could help with the problem of the flesh eating slugs and could even make them reproduce he has a never ending supply of animal blood. And it doesn't have to be flesh eating slugs, he could drink any animals blood.

Revnarh said:
I'm saying no to sparkly vampires too. How about he can use some kind of potion which makes him less bloodlusty so he only needs to drink the blood of animals from time to time? He could help with the problem of the flesh eating slugs and could even make them reproduce he has a never ending supply of animal blood. And it doesn't have to be flesh eating slugs, he could drink any animals blood.

Or just drink Muggle blood... to most wizards that's they're somewhere between Animals and People (Wizards) so they would be the perfect solution... hehehe especially if Vampire powers aren't really magic so Wizard Council prohibitions don't apply

Now you're thinking like a Slytherin...I don't know if I should be amazed with your dedication to your role or being freaked out by your words so I'm going to congratulate you while a cold shudder runs down my spine. Congrats! *shudders*

Trust me, there will be no sparkling!

As for his magical capabilities... I was thinking that he can use the most basic of magic -seeing as how he is still himself, only different- but whenever he drinks from someone, he can use their best spells or their special talents... For example, Miss Katya's transfiguration capabilities.

*pets the adorable, adoring H'f'p'l*

Yes... it's my dedication to my role... and jet black soul... I like pointing up the darkness in the Wizarding world...

Hehehehe look I like that... a lot... can you imagine how missed wizards will get at him using them like Slurpees for their magical specialities???

Once is an accident... twice an oopsee..., three times is just begging for a wand through the heart...

With a smile of course

Wait, making him immune to sunlight would make him too op, but getting every special ability and/or the strongest spell from a wizard just by drinking some blood is ok? Just let him drink some blood of both my characters and he can see into the future and can cast spells without needing a wand like other wizards. The telekinetical link from the twibs won't be very usefull for him, or would it?

No, Revnarh.... hence my reference to staking him for pulling that trick on Siobhan...

*repeats* "Aww...but he's gonna be your amazingly sexy, mysterious bad boy. XD" *and adds in Jos3 Jalepeno's voice*

... on a steekh

And my comment was less about OP and more about losing the horror edge of a vampire for Magical boi with fangs (yuck)

I love Jose! A jalapeno...on a stick XD

Maybe we could make it so that he can only use spells when he drank a certain amount of blood, but he gets only enough by the ministry to quench his thirst?

I believe I am, but first things first... Are you gonna have it where Siobhan is the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, or no? Just asking first before assuming things.

What's with sirix? I thought he wanted to be the teacher for DADA. Anyway, how about the students have to wear a special charm that is made out of an amulet that contains a mix of garlic, unicorn hair, holy water, some silver, a splinter from a white ash tree and maybe other things that keep evil monsters like vampires away from them. A certain student could lose hers just when the vampiric teacher gets into a bloodlust...he could then try to seduce her so he can get some of her blood, but she manages to keep him away from herself so he wants to seduce her again after he got his senses back and after she found her protecting talisman.

Revnarh said:
Anyway, how about the students have to wear a special charm that is made out of an amulet that contains a mix of garlic, unicorn hair, holy water, some silver, a splinter from a white ash tree and maybe other things that keep evil monsters like vampires away from them.

You run into a problem here, that being "what's so special about this guy that we have to endanger all of our students and force them to wear a protective device so that they can learn about astronomy?"

Lupin was at least DADA and, if memory serves, pretty good at it.

A dangerous character like a vampire would have to bring something more to the table than the physical composition of stars. I'm not averse to the idea of a vampire instructor, it's just that wizards lost their minds at the end of PoA when they found out Lupin was a werewolf. They kicked him out of the school. A vampire? The guy wouldn't last a successful bull ride if parents found out that he was a vampire.

Frogger said:
I believe I am, but first things first... Are you gonna have it where Siobhan is the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, or no? Just asking first before assuming things.

If you want to bring him in as the DAtDA professor I'm fine with it , but was set to have Siobhan take that on.

Sorry that I haven't been posting, my tablet died and work has been a mess. Will post tomorrow.

I'm sorry about that, a few hours, became three days, but holden is now up and I'm ready to join the thread as the male twin as soon as you need me in the post order.

Back
Top Bottom