Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After a long hiatus, I'm ready to start playing again [MxF or FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

robyn

Planetoid
Hi! I have been on a rather long hiatus from roleplaying due to a super busy schedule, but now I'm back! I'm eager to start playing again so, do you wanna play with me?

I'm wanting to do a rather in depth roleplay with a literate man or woman. I'm not sure exactly what I want yet, but you could help me figure it out. I'm normally the sub and/or pet (meaning I like being taken care of, not an actual animal) in any roleplay. I have a hard time making decisions and usually like them being made for me.

I'm not into scat or waterplay, furries or any other fantasy creatures. I like the regular 'ole human/human scenes with no on the spot form changing and such. I also do like being forced to do things, but not too terribly violently, if that makes any sense.

Things I'm interested in (what I will play is bold):
brother/<b>sister</b>
sister/<b>sister</b>
father/<b>daughter</b>
mother/<b>daughter</b>
boss/secretary
student/student
student/teacher
best man/bride
father/babysitter
mother/babysitter
coworkers
master/pet
abductor/victim

Anything you don't see on my list, feel free to bring it up unless I stated previously that I didn't like it. I can be contacted through PMs or IMs (although I only have AIM) you could email me, if that's any better for you. I don't really like doing threads, but I'd be willing to try!

If you're interested, PM me and if we both agree on something interesting, I'll share my screenname or email address with you!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom