Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Will You Be My Daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hi,

I’m good little girl who is looking for a very special Daddy Dom. I recently found this roleplaying site and I thought that it would be the perfect place for me to explore my little side and find a much needed distraction from my super hectic life.
👼

I’m currently looking for someone who is willing to fill the Daddy role within a roleplay setting but mostly outside of it, if you're up for the task that is. I would love someone who is interested in taking on being the caregiver and nurturing my little girl side and helping me discover more of it. I would prefer this to be something casual as I don't exactly have the time/energy to do a full length roleplay at the moment and I'm fully open to taking things off-site if you choose (email / skype) This will be centered completely around a Daddy Dom / Little girl (no incest) type of relationship and life style and will NOT be focused on sex/smut. There will of course be little space as the main focus and you/your character being a gentle nurturing Daddy Dom who wants to guide, teach, and protect his little girl. All characters will be over the age of 18 😊

XDTjTlf.jpg

Craving
Age gaps (15-20+ year age difference)
Father figures
Discipline+Reinforcement+Guidance
Affection
Aftercare ❤
Fingerjobs
Finger Sucking / Licking
Pillow Grinding
Teasing / Tension / Build-up
Over panty play (teasing through panties)
Panty Play
Omorashi 😊
Gentle Coercion
Virginity / Sexual Naivety
Sexual Guidance
+++

No-No's
Heavy bondage / discipline
non-con

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.