Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Anthro ideas (in need of dom M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
(Current Craving: Something involving my character getting caught out while out swimming by sharks. :3 Obviously instead of eating and ripping to shreds, have the sharks use their catch as their little sex pet. :3)

So I just have a little itch I'd like to scratch thanks to a couple previous RPs I had that involved m/m or futa/m pairings. These were more on the forced side with domination and humiliation, as well as there being a group of males (and/or futas doing the dominating. It could focus more on one in particular, allowing others to join in at times. I'll list a few ideas we could base it on and go from there. There are also a couple pictures I stumbled across that could be nice to use...

Kinks to Consider:

Dirty Talk + Name Calling!!
Humiliation
Gangbang
Anal + Rimming
Forced Crossdressing
Collars + Leashes
Public Scenes
Spanking
Branding/Marking
Prostitution
etc...

Pairings

Newer Ideas

How to Get a Thunderstone: Based of a little series of pictures I found. This follows the journey of a young male Eevee seeking out Jolteon to obtain a Thunderstone to evolve, but he has no idea where to find her. This leads to him seeking out a tip from a rather shady-looking male Pokemon that offers to tell him how to find her...for a price. He later learns that he needs to go out and meet each of the Eevee evolutions to fulfill a special 'trial' before finding Jolteon. The trials are all sexual in nature, though some turn out to be a bit crazy, such as Flareon riding on his cock while pushing him dangerously close to the burning lava in her area...or a couple Vaporeon sisters sucking him off while he has to hold his breath underwater. There are male evolutions he runs into as well. I would like to do something like this with someone who is fine with M/F and M/M scenes. I would prefer to be the Eevee, but I could also do the pokemon he runs into.

Thief Caught: A slippery thief gets caught stealing from some rather burly merchants, and after putting him in his place find they can profit from selling his body.

Pride Queen/Slut: Rather than do away with an intruder, the lions accept the newcomer as their queen, but life isn't quite as luxurious when she (he) has to serve the king and the rest of the pride frequently.

Predator Turned Bitch: A young lion male looks to take down some zebra for his hunt, but he is outwitted by the larger males, who decide maybe they could bring this one to the others...

----------------

Pokemon: This would involve a male, perhaps the next in line to become alpha, stumbling into a rival pack's territory and being knocked out and captured. After they realize who they have nabbed, the pack leader determines that they'll make him a sex pet for all the males, looking to make him submit. (This could apply to regular anthros as well.)

Alternatively, this could be with the domination of a legendary pokemon who turns out to be not so special, and the dominant one makes sure to keep them around and make an example of the so-called legendary pokemon.

Star Fox: This is based off an old fanfic I saw where our hero Fox loses in the battle against General Scales, though rather than killing Fox off, the general has different plans for this catch.

Divinities: In a war among gods and demons, the gods have an advantage due to one young general tearing through the opposition. The only chance the demons have is to take him out somehow, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to see if they can corrupt the headstrong general. (Could probably go m/f if we toss in the idea of them using her to repopulate and make up for their loses.)

Farm: A young collie has been causing some problems for the stallions on the farm, and they obviously can't wait to get back at him. While his job is to herd the livestock, they decide to make a change in what his duties are, whether he likes it or not. (Kinda looking for this idea most.)

Step it Up: With the alpha male's son meant to rise up and take over next, just about everyone is annoyed with how wimpy he is to take over. This is when someone else steps up to show how the next in line is supposed to act, and if the alpha's male won't take over, then there's something else they'll have to do instead...

Obviously more on the smutty side, and the ideas are fairly similar. Depending on the kinks we decide on, that can add plenty of variety. Also looking for more on the humiliation and domination side of things. If there is anything similar that you think we can play out, let me know. :3

I'd be interested in RPing the "How To Get A Thunderstone" or "Farm" plots with you. I'm fine with either thread or PM, and with playing both male and female characters. Warning though, I mostly type off of my phone, so there may be a could weird,typos with the words. ^^U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom