Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are you who I'm looking for? ***New Plot, Very Craved***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbnett

Super-Earth
Seriously. I never know how to get you guys' attention around here.

Hey I'm Mrbnett, I go by many names, so you can call me whatever you like...surprise me!

I've been on the roleplay scene for quite some time now, and I consider myself well versed. Of course their is always room for improvement, which I strive for and hope that you do as well, because let's face it nobodies perfect. But I digress.

In my role playing years I've come to realize that I identify more as a 'storyteller' than a 'roleplayer.' Of course I like smutty situations, however, I am plot driven and I prefer 80% to be of some substance and for the smut to have some significance towards the progression of the story.

Literacy is nice. I don't expect a pro, where's the fun in having to be anal about commas and semicolons? But a certain level of understanding the human language is nice.

Post length. I'm not a stickler, I'll take what I can get. But if all I get is 1-4 sentences....I don't mean to sound. Rude but that better be a compelling few sentences. I have to have something to go off of. My length usually, not always, reflects that of my partner.

Post frequency. I post as often as I can. First and foremost I am a student, I go to college full time and work two jobs in the midst of it. So, my time and energy are commodities that are in low supply, high demand. Please understand that I will do my very best to post within the day of your response.

One very good way of increasing my post frequency is by role playing through email, but I am open to other ways. Just not IM or some kind of app.

*= Low interest
**= Medium interest
***= High interest
****= You'll be my new favorite

SO, plot ideas:

The Good Life****
So I'm craving this ALOT right now. It's really simple and open to any input. I just want to play a married couple. In love and enjoying life. Very laid back and casual. I guess I'm in the mood for fluff. But I want it. Real bad.

Growing Up**
This plot is loosely based upon my life *cue slight blush*

Basically, this happens: there is a young lady, a college student finishing up her schooling. A very good friend (that happens to be a few years her elder) of hers (Brittany) has a friend/cousin that she's familiar with, has know many years, and perhaps has had a slight crush on for a while. But she brushes it off as a childhood admiration.

When graduation comes she receives a job offer in the same town as her Brittany's friend/cousin. When she arrives she finds that Brittany has asked said friend to take you under their wing. After all, you are just a young girl moving to a big city.

As time goes by they both evolve and form a friendship. Her feelings grow stronger, but she pushes them aside, feeling that he could never see her as anything but the 16 year old girl he first met. He too thinks that he would feel that way, but as time goes he begins to realize that maybe she isn't that little girl any more.

Street Rats**

Basically this is a rp about homeless folks. A man that has been homeless a while and a woman who is new to all this. He's grumpy, but kind. She's niave but headstrong.

So, we meet agian*

This starts in highschool. A girl is bullied for whatever reason. After graduation she escapes to the other side of the country to get away from the bully (your character) Two scenarios come from here.

A) she runs into him and he doesn't recignize her at first, so she decides to take her kwb form of revenge and string him along.

B) she has kids and is struggling to make ends meet. They run into each other and he swears that he's changed, and sees this as a chance to make things right.

The Arrangement**

I don't have any specifics for this. I love arranged marriages! From mob bosses all the way back to patriarchs. I love it.

Salacious*

This has to do with secret society. Basically, a group of men that like to pay copious amounts of money to have their way with women far to young for them (but legal, or at least almost). My character wouldn't be particularly new to the game. But she hasn't been at it as long as others. She wouldn't know what hit her when you came into her life. A charming man that has a rough side that she didn't know she craved, and your character would find himself unwillfully enraptured by this seemingly meek but spunky young thing.

Survival situation*

I'm guilty of many things. Being a walking dead fanatic is one. So of course I love apocalyptic situations. I have a particular idea where my character come to contact with yours one way or another (tbd) and perhaps they know each other somehow. Maybe you were my brothers best friend growing up? Something like that.

Everybody talks*** (abuse involved, not from either characters to be playe by me or you)
Highschool sweethearts. Everyone in the community knew them as a unit. You never saw one without the other. When graduation rolls around he envisions bigger and better things for them, while she wants to say in their small home town and go to a local university. He leaves for college, she is heartbroken. He comes home one summer to a find a broken girl in a broken and abusive relationship.

Fiancé for hire.*
A younge woman has made a name for herself in a rather odd line of work. She hires out her time and services acting as others finance.

Betrothed stranger*
This pretty much speaks for itself and is open to interpretation. Two strangers who have been put into some sort of arranged marriage situation.

Obsession***
(title and description borrowed until I have time to rewrite it)
(ageplay, obsession, protevticness, violence, dark themes, shirt temper, objectification)
Your character fancies mine quite a bit. Perhaps as a teacher/student pair or any other pairing where he takes on some kind of guidance roll in her life. Watching her struggle through various problems, he gets rather enamored by her, and eventually begins standing up for her. Things can start slow, but escalate very quickly. Perhaps he sees a younger boy teasing her and the next day, the kid is gone. He returns a few days later beat up and bruised, not even making eye contact with the girl. Eventually he meets her parents, and they are not too comfortable with such an older guy taking such an active interest in their daughter.

Best freinds brother*
A young innocent pitot vanilla girl meets a spunky skater girl, and more importantly her older dangerous brother. At first he tries to deny his attraction. He wants to be better for her, but is in so deep. She wants to know his world, but he doesn't want to corrupt her. They are toxic.

A pirates life***
Pirates. Rough pillaging pirates. Imagine a Norwegian village near the sea. It's beautiful. You can practically see the pearls and gold even far out among the waves. This is where they strike, taking anything they can get their hands on, including all of the fair young women the town has to offer. Among these is Eve Roseman.

*I've never posted my character profile on a thread...but I'm about to.*

Name: Evelyn (Eve) Roseman

Appearance: She is a classic Norweigan woman. Her hair is increadibly long, coming to the middle of her behind, curly, and bleach blonde. Her eyes are large and Azure blue. Her lips like rose petals. She has a small soft nose with a peppering of barely there freckles. She is a rather short girl with a tiny waist and hourglass figure.

Biography: Eve was born and raised in a small Norweigan village as a bakers daughter. She was raised to be a lady when it was appropriate and a spitfire when it counted. She has a short fuse and a mouth to go with it.

RE: Under the Bigtop *some fantasy, bdsm, Dom sub*(and other plots) (mxf)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom