Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for long-term roleplay partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisfiguredPsycho

Meteorite
!!!! NO INCEST, NO AGE PLAY !!!!

- Seeking Long-term PARA RP -

Hello E/everyone! My name is Psycho. I am just coming back from a long break from the website and I'm excited to be back! My fingers are itching to get some good Rps goin'! This thread is just ganna have my likes and dislikes and things around that nature. Starting out I would prefer to only play a female role, BUT if i am interested enough in the RP I may sway to playing a male role. Also if need be I can play side characters of either gender. I am a female in RL. My ideal RP partner is a male with a head on his shoulders, is dominant by nature, and would mind dealing with a brat who likes to reak havoc. Im an opinionated and a troublemaker but a little swat on the ass and some tough love, you'll put my submissive ass right back into play. I am also looking for modern rps/fantasy/olden days/medival/Dark ect.

As far as my kinks go, I have a f-list with what i like and dislike and some maybes. CLICK THE LINK https://www.f-list.net/c/xandria%20darkbird

I have sooooo many scenerios that I would love to do but here are a few that I could think of off the top of my head!
!!!!! IM OPEN TO ALMOST ANY RP SO IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SUGGEST !!!!!
--- * Shows how much intrest I have in each pairing ---
(FxM or FxF )
~ Demon kingdom- King, Queen of a building demon clan. ***
~ Modern Boyfriend/Girlfriend **
~ Slave/ Master ****
~ Maid/Bar wench with a Prince or King **
~ Modern College *
~ Mystical creature ***
~ Monster Academy ***
~ Little sister falls in love with older brothers bestfriend ***
~ Wizards ***
~ Apacoliptic **
~ Outcast falls in love with a Nerd **

!! AS I SAID ABOVE THESE ARE JUST A FEW I COULD COME UP WITH ON THE SPOT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH ME!!!

I'm a very open minded person so my RPing isn't limited to the ones that I have listed above. As long as you have read or at least browsed the " NO" section of my F-list and respect those we should be just peachy! :D

** I would really like someone who can post back frequently maybe 1-3 times a day or more would be even better! I understand RL comes first and not everyone can be online everyday or for very long, and I know I will try to be online atleast twice a day to respond!**

You can contact me in a Private Message or on my skype ( On my profile ) or my IMVU ( On my profile) and we'll start this roleplaying process right!

~! Craving !~
I am looking for a male (could be a female playing a male) but it must be a male character. I am wanting a master/slave type roleplay but within a story line of some sort.

For example: My character has grown up with yours throughout childhood and has slowly had feelings for you. Once they are adults she realizes she is envious of the girls your character has dated and wants to be with him. However, when she finally reveals her feelings, she becomes his submissive girlfriend. When they are around family and friends, he doesn't show it and if she does something he doesn't like, later on, he punishes her for it. (Kinda like she's his pain slut but they are also in a relationship.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom