Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for 1x1 SAO based roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverUndine

Star
Hello, I'm looking for someone to do a roleplay based on Sword Art Online. I'm looking for someone who is just as interested in plot as they are the sexual side of things, someone who would be willing to build up an actual romance before diving into sex. I usually post anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs and would be looking for someone to match my post length. Of course, i of all people understand that inspiration doesn't strike when we will it to, so I'm very understanding as a partner and sometimes it might take me a day or two but I try my best to get a quality response out for you. I like to bounce ideas off of my partners as far as plot goes to get an idea of what they are looking for so why don't you shoot me a PM. If I'm not interested, I'll politely decline. Also I'm not looking for this to be... Super anime-y if you know what I mean. It's cool to draw from but also it can be annoying sometimes. What I mean by this is simply no overly Whiney characters.Anyways, I suppose I'll post my character here. I have a female character and I'm looking for a male character :)

InGame Name: Rhiya (ree-ya) Feidhelm (faid-helm)
InGame race: human.
Age (game age and real age are the same): 24
Hair color: black (real: same)
Eye color: lilac (real: blue)
Height (game and irl): 5'1"
Character type: Stealth Mage
Level (out of 100): 43
Guild: n/a, solo player
Weapons: dual daggers and spell casting
Special skills: unknown.

The name of the virtual reality MMO I have in mind is Araviel, it's a fantasy MMO similar to SAO only it does include magic and the option to be a magical race (ie: elf, gnome, dwarf).

I would be willing to talk to you about this, if you kept with the original SAO setting with no magic or other races. I didn't like the second season of SAO where those things got introduced, and the first season was just way better, also I like the idea that it was more structured. Any way if your willing to go with the original game's setting then please feel free to drop me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom