Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Secret Smile: Addicted ( Horror_Show & Moonknight2005)

Horror_Show

Supernova
Kayla walked through the front door of her home. It was a one-story ranch house with a bottom level that was a finished basement. She slipped off her tennis shoes at the front entrance and walked through the hallway into the kitchen. Taking off her sweat jacket and throwing her keys on the counter she opened the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and some already cut up fruit. She had just gotten back from her college; she did a couple classes a week at a local community college. She climbed onto a stool sitting on a counter nibbling on watermelon bites. She knew her mother was probably still at work at the office. Her phone went off with a text message and she pulled it out of her jean pocket.

Mom 4:37 PM: Hey hun, I just wanted you to know I would be a little late. There has been a change of plans for the night. I’m going to be bringing in some carry out tonight in celebration of some very good news I have to tell you. If you could just clean up and get comfortable and pick up in the next few hours. Let me know what you want for carry out, I can run by the grocery as well. Love you so much…..

Kayla read the test while chewing fruit and licked her lips making a face. That was the longest text her mother had ever written her. She wondered what the good news was? She slid off the stool and headed into the living room while typing back.

Kayla 4:39 PM: I guess Mexican, you know what to get. Can you bring home some soda, ice cream and apple pie? What’s the good news lol That was the longest text you have ever sent.

Mom 4:45 PM: Got it, will do and it’s a surprise. This weekend is going to be a good weekend though, your love what is planned. See you at seven tonight.

Kayla rolled her eyes and went out picking up the house a little bit. It stayed cleaned as Kayla lived on the bottom level; it was like her own little apartment. She headed down stairs to shower and gets changed. She took her time getting ready and lost track of time but got cleaned and changed. She changed into black fitted yoga pants, a white tank top with a light gray over top that showed her undershirt at the shoulders. She had long heavy dark brunette wavy hair with a pale complexion, she had thin lips, a strong jaw line and very sharp radiant green eyes.

She came out of her bedroom dressed drying off her hair when she realized it was 7:30. “Shit…” she mouthed and could hear noise upstairs. She jogged upstairs while drying her hair and pushed through the door to the kitchen and stopped dead in her tracks. She saw her mom but what caught her breathless is who she was with….she was with Brendan. Her face froze as she slowly closed the door watching him setting the dining room table. She was lost for words, she looked like a deer caught in headlights. What was he doing here? She hadn’t seen him in weeks, he had vanished!

522761.jpg

0kitchen_remodeling_ideas_country_kitchen_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom