Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 100...Orgy

Tentouken

Planetoid
So I've barely seen 2 episodes, but...

The 100...Orgy

Some Inspiration

The 100 is a new show which is basically about mankind having left Earth due to radiation and are living in a spaceship that's orbiting the planet while they wait for the Earth to be livable again.

Bla bla bla...here comes the interesting part...

So in order to test whether or not the earth was livable, they sent 100 unwilling juvenile delinquents to the earth to scout it out. There's no law down there and basically it turns into a giant party where anyone can do what they want...

100 horny young people(for the rp we could be any age within BMs rules) with no laws and society to look down on them for their depraved acts...sounds like perfect orgy material to me.

Idea

Basically we could do absolutely anything with this concept, from exploring and adventure-ing through the beautiful changed planet to and enjoying absolute freedom in the most dirty ways possible.
Plenty of opportunities for smut(so much) and story. OCs or Cannons...the possibilities are endless.

Incest, Non-con, multiple, public sex, I can literally go on forever...It's OUR planet to do with as we please

This would make a great group thread.

I'm not sure how much that would be a problem. The whole point of this rp is to give groups a place to go wile. So it would just be an issue of getting new members to come in.

Then let's ask permission to the author to give someone the authorization to commence a character profille thread so we could draft in our characters.

Im definitely interested and I love the show? Are we following the show or just doing whatevs?

thatguy said:
Shes kinda baby faced in my opinion, dibs on Clarke :p

Don't think the actress would complain about that comment as she's older than the actress that plays Clarke

Oh that I did not know, but it makes want Clarke more :p something about her character I like lol

Aight, who'd still be interested in this? If anyone, I'll try to make time in my busy schedule to set up the framework for the RP, and then you can go enjoy yerself from there while I'm sweatin'. What do you say? :p

Back
Top Bottom