Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 100...Orgy

Tentouken

Planetoid
So I've barely seen 2 episodes, but...

The 100...Orgy

Some Inspiration

The 100 is a new show which is basically about mankind having left Earth due to radiation and are living in a spaceship that's orbiting the planet while they wait for the Earth to be livable again.

Bla bla bla...here comes the interesting part...

So in order to test whether or not the earth was livable, they sent 100 unwilling juvenile delinquents to the earth to scout it out. There's no law down there and basically it turns into a giant party where anyone can do what they want...

100 horny young people(for the rp we could be any age within BMs rules) with no laws and society to look down on them for their depraved acts...sounds like perfect orgy material to me.

Idea

Basically we could do absolutely anything with this concept, from exploring and adventure-ing through the beautiful changed planet to and enjoying absolute freedom in the most dirty ways possible.
Plenty of opportunities for smut(so much) and story. OCs or Cannons...the possibilities are endless.

Incest, Non-con, multiple, public sex, I can literally go on forever...It's OUR planet to do with as we please

This would make a great group thread.

It's simple. It's good. Count me in. :3

It doesn't require knowledge of the series, right?

Haha yay! 1!(well, 2 including me)...and nope, not other than your the first humans on earth in a long time...

So, the wildlife won't be too comforting to us anymore, I presume? :p

Laa said:
So, the wildlife won't be too comforting to us anymore, I presume? :p

Haha yes, though it's more our world than the show's, so the wildlife can be VERY comforting ;)...if you're into that sort of thing. No one's going to frown upon what you're doing. It's a free world

I like 'comforting' wildlife. :3

I say, the more the merrier. :p
It would also be nice if a lot of people join along the way, so perhaps we should put this in the 'open RP' category?

Haha Yes! Definitely open...and welcome Mr Lemon...

Open would be best...it's basically going to be a giant party in the wild

I'd have liked for there to be at least five but then again now is as good a time as any...since anyone can join when they want.

Hey, I've been thinking, too much really(A bad habit.) Would it be alright with you Tentouken, if I put a link to this on my interest thread? Maybe it would draw some attention to this and get more interest.

Haha hey! Why would I ever say no to free publicity :)... Lol also, it should be noted that Laa and I are equal partners...although this entire RP belongs to the people, there won't be much rules

This rp's premise is quite similar to the unplayed rp "Island of Sexual Hedonism". At any rate, are there any kinks that we should take note off?

Hmmm, I fear this one might not come out as well. But I hope it doesn't come to that.

I am watching this thread waiting for it take off. I too fear the worst for it though. I hope I'm wrong.

I might step in and help get this started if it gets to that. I can't promise much activity in the threads, but I'm alright at organizing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom