Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stories Please (M x F or F x F )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for some plot rich story telling. They can be m x f or f x f. I don't really care as long as there is some character development and a good plot, and yes some smut too. I don't care who you are in real life.

Some Ideas

NEW IDEA
Just a random thought, forget about my characters, just tell me who your character is, why is he the most interesting man (or woman) to you? He doesn't have to be rich and powerful, that is usually overplayed anyways. Tell me why, this ordinary man walking down the street is someone who is fascinating due to the depths of his imagination or the soaring heights his mind can reach.

My modern criminal is a young Asian woman, ambitious and trying to get ahead in the world of organized crime. She is good being paired with other criminals or cops. I have an older version of her I like to play too, where she is 30 ish. I wonder what would happen if she fell for an undercover cop? Would it be a good cop or a corrupt cop? How would they feel about her life choices? This could be either M x F or F x F.

I also like modern, college roomies or a high school girl with her first job. Establishing relationships, growing, not too much drama.

I have an MMA fighter, I think she is probably best paired with another woman, very fit, not so sure of herself as a bisexual. She could also be paired with a college professor, or a doctor. There is something more to her beyond the physique. She is comfortable in a gym or a ring, but life is so much more than that. I don't want to pair her with another fighter or a manager. I want to see her spread her wings in a good story.

I have a dark sorceress I love to play, she is very dominant and pretty sure the world revolves around her. People are usually too afraid to tell her otherwise. I like partnering her with either paladins or knights for some good fantasy adventure. She always has ulterior motives, so be warned. (I don't play her too much, you really have to have a good idea to get her going. )

Other characters can be made up for good stories. Please shoot me something I am happy to play. I am new on this site but not new to RPing. I play with a lot more plot than smut so if your idea of a good story line is telling me to see your F-list then we probably are not a good match.

I will play in YIM, PMs or the boards.

I won't play any cartoon characters, submissives, futas, anything with furries, torture or scat. Most of my characters tend to be more domme or switch but I don't want to pair them with submissives. No interest at all in playing with slaves of either sex.

Any Orphan Black or Divergent fans out there? I was thinking of RPing a Dauntless perhaps before the current story line? Also I think I could play Natasha Romanoff from Avengers or something post Winter Soldier.

A haunting story line, I started working out this plot with someone who then bailed before we could RP it. Your character (M or F) is a ghost hunter who does documentaries. He comes to a haunted house, gets a few chills, films it and then goes home. What he doesn't realize is the demon (my character) has followed him home. She wants something, can he figure it out? Will she destroy his life? I am not even sure I can play this right but I do want to give it a try sometime.

Please have an idea and opinion. I hate when people say, I am flexible and can play anything. If you just send me your request thread without any specific ideas I will ignore it.

I would be interested in a crime RP
I have a brutish character whose just smart enough to realize how much the rest of the world mocks him, a good enforcer type who can break a few things before cops arrive
He could easily be a rung in the ladder for your ambitious type to climb up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom