Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow Whites Request Thread! {FxM, FxF and FxFuta/shemale}[new updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow white

Planetoid
Hello, how are you today?

Please not before reading any further as of right now I will not be playing dom for the next few role plays. I am in to many rps where I am dom and I am not taking another one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well this is my first thread on here so it will probably be a bit messy and I am sorry for that!

So first things first. I am Snow White, or you can just call me Snow. I Love to RP have since I started when I was 16. I am also very much into books and video games (Skyrim being my favorite video game of all time!) But you probably won't see me doing very many fandom rps since I like to only play with OCs.

I only play Female characters! I will play with Males, females, shemales, futas, and whatever else, but I will always play a female character it doesn't matter to me if my female character has ears or a tail or is a demon but she will only ever have lady parts!

I am always trying new things out with rps but I do have some straight up no nos such as , Bathroom stuff, what goes in the bathroom should stay there and not end up in an rp, and a lot of blood just isn't exactly a turn on. other then that I am pretty willing to try something out. So just ask me about it.

I will play dom or sub, I have no problem playing either, but I will not always play Dom for every Rp after three or four rps playing Dom in a row you get bored of it if you can also play sub.

So onto plots and parings

Parings

its goes mexyou

School girl x teacher or other student
Vampire x human
human x vampire
vampire x vampire
vampire x other type of supernatural being
same thing above goes for werewolves or witches
Demon x Angel
Angel x Demon
girl x kidnapper
Slave x mistress or master
Princess x prince
Princess x knight
roommates
best friends
twins
daughter x father
daughter x step mother
sister x brother

the list goes on and on really.

[Updated] Plots

Different world {FXF or futa but can be changed to FxM}
The world is a different place now, where the rich live the best lives and the poor live as slaves. Yet the even poorer live a sex play things that are put up for sale in shops. But there are a few rare times when there is an auction held where the most beautiful of slaves are sold for a high price. Those slaves are also not just the prettiest of them all but also virgins, a much wanted type of slave.

so basically, my character is being sold at that auction and yours is to buy her. and then take her home and turn her into the best sex slave ever. {plot can be changed around if you want it to be}

Demons and Angels {can be anything }
An angel goes to earth and is captured by a demon auction {or demon slave store?} And is sold to the highest bidder, since Angels are a very rare thing to be sold there are many demons wanting her. But one demon gets her {your character} and decides to use her for whatever they choose.

Sister knows best [taken]

Due to family issues your character will be sent to live with your older sister in a different state or country, your a shy loner kid while she is a dominate wild child who is willing to do just about anything for a rush. But when you come to live with her she sees the potential for a new little sex toy in you and will do anything to have you.

your character can be either really willing from the get go or super shy at first. It doesn't really matter.. So if interested let me know :)

thats all the plots I have at the moment but there will be more when I update, If you have any ideas for any of the parings you can just Pm me.

Scars {This is a little bit more of a romantic one. can be FxM or FxF }
After graduating from a art school July Collins and her friend Sarah hit the road for a road three week road trip. But before they can even leave town a drunk driver hits them. The car accident kills Sarah and leaves July with scars all over her body. Three years after the accident July lives by herself in an apartment which she pays for by her graphic design job. She works from home, and hardly ever leave her apartment. She is embarrassed by her scars and does not see herself as pretty anymore. But one day one of her new clients says that they want to be there and watch the making of their new design. She reluctantly agrees to let the client come to her home to watch her work and talk about how they want the design. The client takes interest in the beautiful scared girl and wants to help her out of her shell.

This could go so many way. but it is a romance. Hell we could even throw a supernatural element into it if you want. If you wanna talk about this just Pm me about it and we can talk

Sister Domination {FxF craving} *New*

You play me either older or younger sister, whatever floats your boat. You are coming to visit me at my new apartment or home for a week long sister time vacation . You have always loved me in more then a sister way, and you want to take this week long vacation to make me yours.

this could go a couple of ways it could be a heavy bondage or a light bondage to a just plain and simple domination type thing. I am open to your ideas on this one, So message me if interested.

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL ONLY PLAY BY PM OR THREAD AND NOTHING ELSE SO DON'T ASK ME TO USE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!

Pictures {I've seen this in many Threads so I thought I would give it a go}

If you see a picture you like or think of a plot idea to go with it let me know and we can go over it :)

Beach bunnies
Lovers night
Naughty school girl
Vampire seduction
The flower princess
Capitan girl
After the party
May I have this dance
all tied up
Office fun
Ghost

there will be more to come but until then. Please Pm if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom