Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp Search (^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nayu

Meteorite
Hello again \(^ ^)/ all!Welcome to my Request Thread!(^o^) I am new to this site, but I'm not new to role playing and have been doing this for few years. I'm looking for RP, of course you can guess that (^o^). I'm a person that tries to mirror what my partner gives me, which means my posts can range from one paragraph to more.

Please: Be literate...or at least Semi-literate. Say exactly what you mean. Remember to tell me your limits, or things you don't like. I am mostly open to anything, I Love the excitement on trying new things. Just watersports, gore and scat are not my thing. Let me know when ever you want to stop, pause the Rp.

I RP through pms,threads,anything... though I'm straying away from IMs.

I have some plots and can come up with a plot easily. But i like to brainstorm with you and find out a Rp. My favorite genres fall into the category of fantasy, dark medieval, action, adventure. I like twist to happen on the plot. And sometime i like it scary, and dark. Some of the Kinks i like Public Sex, Rough Domination,some pain is ok,Cosplay nights, bondage,blackmailing. My chars are mostly curious, a bit innocent...some with a dark side...it depends on the Roleplay.

Some ideas could be girlxIncubi or girlxDemons or girlxzombies or girlxVampires or girlxevil Spirts or girlx or just girl and something evil...Place it can be a kingdom, a village, a mental asylum, or a modern city. Time could be past or futuristic... i just don't like presents time rp or realistic.

Thats only what i have for now. If you have a Rp plan don't hesitated to pm me. Waiting to start a rp on here. (^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom