Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loving Threesome [TinyThings x MellowYellow]

Amelia had been taking long sips of water when a sudden clattering noise filled the air and caused her pointed ears to prick up. "Hm? What's that all about...?" she remarked. Emily was still sound asleep, and it was doubtful that even an earthquake would make her budge from under that blanket she had claimed. So if anyone was going to look into the disturbance it was going to have to be the Felis. Any burglar would find themselves regretting coming within ten feet of this building.

So she set her glass back down by the sink and crept silently up the stairs like a ghost haunting the modest house- a jungle cat stalking through the brush after it's prey. As it turned out, the disturbance she heard had come out of Amanda's bedroom. She paused in the doorway, seeing her groaning and tossing and turning. Sleep was evading her quite clearly... was it from the teasing? A quick sniff in the air allowed her to pick up on that womanly aroma. Oh yes, Amanda was reeking like a Felis female on her mating period. She wanted it... and now it was time for action.

Amelia moved in quietly and stopped herself behind the busty older woman's bed. "My my... Thinking of little old me...?" Amelia purred, reaching a finger down to gently stroke the curve of Amanda's neck.

Amanda didn't hear Amelia entering her room, her eyes remaining closed as she breathed lightly, except for the occasional groaning and moaning. But generally, she just tried to sleep. When a Felis was being quite, there where no hearing them, except if you where another Felis. So when the soft purring voice, and the gentle stroke over Amanda's skin happened, the woman gasped loudly, quickly turning her gaze up towards Amelia, her brows raised in surprise. While the woman had hoped for this to happen, she'd far from expected it to. It almost felt a bid rude, that she'd just walk up into her room like that, without even knocking. This was her initial reaction.
"Amelia? What do you think your doing here, young lady? It's.. Rather rude, to just barge into someone's room..." She complained, as she sat up on her elbows, turning her body towards her, letting Amelia have a bit more of a view of her large breasts, covered by only the thin fabric of her relaxing wear, that she'd just decided to wear as a Pajamas. Her bright blue eyes narrowed a bit, as her head tilt to the side, raising herself up against the back of the bed.
"Something you can't find, or something? Need help with something?" Playing it innocent, she remained oblivious to the situation. Her eyes still hadn't actually noticed the massive meat between Amelia's legs, not focusing her eyes on that, but on Amelia's eyes. And she had no reason to check Amelia out, still trying to drag the naughty out of Amelia, forcing her to break the part of Amanda, that told her she shouldn't actually want this.

She let out a silent titter at the older woman's attempts to play it cool. Almost acting as if she was trying to forget that they hadn't had a passionate makeout session in her living room mere minutes ago. "It's also rather rude to leave a young lady hanging after kissing her..." she knew that she had been the one to instigate it, of course, but she was always the playful type. Winding up the older woman would make it that much sweeter when she loosened her up.

"Oh and I'm not lost... I'm right where I need to be..." she bent forward, grinning and flashing her fangs and letting Amanda meet her exotic gaze. "You want me, that's why you raised no fuss when I groped you all over... Oh you know it's wrong. I'm your daughter's best friend, and you're old enough to be my mother besides... but maybe that's the appeal isn't it? A younger woman lavishing you with all sorts of erotic attention. Oh that's exciting," Amelia purred teasingly. The brunette set a pair of strong hands gently on her friend's shoulders "Or maybe it's the interspecies action... a chance to screw something not quite human. Is that it?" she murmured.

Amanda listened intently to Amelia's response, her fingers fiddling with the sheethes bellow her. She was quite sure, she knew what Amelia was doing right now. Amelia was seducing her. Teasing her. She wanted something from Amanda, and it wasn't more Pork Chops or rice.. The response from the feline woman in front of her, caused her jaw to drop a bit, as she tried to come up with words, finally managing to mutter something past those hesitant lips.
"I.. I, uhm.. You. Kissed me.. Which. Was rather inappropriate, r.. Right next to my daughter, and.. And just.. Overall..." She told herself, starting to lower her head a little bit, her eyes drifting back and forth between the sheethes bellow her. This was all too wonderful Her body was reacting sexually, even to the teasing of the young woman, feeling her body heating up.

Her eyes darted back up to Amelia, when the girl leaned down towards her, and she started to slowly crawl backwards a few inches in response. She listened intently, all while her mind screamed at her to jump out of the bed, and demand that Amelia left her room, and never spoke to her like that again. But with every inch Amelia got closer, Amanda's falling back got slower. The words thrown at her, caused the older woman's jaw to shiver and drop open, over and over again, trying to build some sort of response to Amelia's naughty words. She could hardly ignore it anymore, but still tried to.
"I.. I don't know, wh.. What your talking about.. Amelia, I.. I'm not.. Sure.. I feel comfortable, about you b.. Being this close, I.. I..." She paused, finally sitting still, as she nibbled at her lower lip, her blue eyes piercing into Amelia's, as she gulped. "But.. How.. Would you.. 'Lavish', a woman such as me? Amelia?" The words, where practically a whisper, her eyes focusing on Amelia's for a few more seconds, before her eyes gave in to her lust, trailing down Amelia's body. The lose shirt didn't let her see much, but she was shocked to see something hanging down from bellow it. Her eyes widened a bit, before they returned back up to Amelia's. Had she put a strap-on on? Did she really expect this to happen? Amanda felt excitement cloud her judgement, as she tried to understand what it was she'd seen.

Amelia could see it in her eyes, that growing sensation of curiosity. A growing part of Amanda wanted this, breaking away from all the social conventions that told her that something like this was so perverse and wrong. Having sex with a feline dickgirl who was almost half her age, well that was perhaps the least Christian kind of relationship a person could have.

But the Felis had very little restraint in that regard. As long as their partner was deemed old enough to understand the issues of sex and love, usually when they turned sixteen, well they could be with whomever made them happy. "Well..." the word fell from Amelia's fanged maw and hung in the air, keeping that same sultry purring tone that she was fully using now that she had been so thoroughly turned on. "... So. Many. Things..." she breathed out.

Now Amelia was on the bed, kneeling on the mattress with one bent leg while the other was stretched against the wooden floor. "When was the last time you were loved in a non familial sense? I'll show you the kind of lust and passion that you've never seen. I'll love you like my queen as long as you respect me...Not to mention I'll always have gifts to give to my beloved sexy MILF..." She bit her bottom lip with one pointed fang,her gaze unflinching and powerful.

Amanda, while attending meetings with the other house owners on her street, wasn't the big church goer. It wasn't anything religious, that held her back. To her, it was just a deep side of her, telling her what was taboo. Something brought down from her parents. They hadn't been very fond of same-sex relationships, nor had they been, at all, fond of inter-species relationships. But these days, such things weren't frowned upon at all, and Amanda was usually a very open person. So all these old thoughts and prejudices, didn't really come into factor here. Really, when she though about it, it was mainly because of Emily... She didn't want a sexual relationship between her and Amelia, to ruin what Emily had. She was uncertain how her little 'princess', would react to something like that. Would she mind? Would she be furious? Jealous, even? So many questions, Amanda felt she wanted answered, before even considering this.

But with Amelia's suggestions to what she'd do, Amanda gulped and remained where she was. Her eyes drifted back and forth between Amelia's body, and the feline's seductive gaze. She gulped, and blinked several times with the questino asked, nibbling gently at her lower lip, as her eyes caught another glimpse of those sweet fangs, causing her to bite her lip a little harder. There where something very attractive about those fangs. She'd always liked a little rough play, and had loved when he ex-husband had bit her a little. And now her perverted mind, where wondering how it'd feel to be bitten with those fangs. She tried to throw that picture out of her head, by looking back to Amelia's eyes, and focusing on the question.
"I.. Uhm.. I.. It's.. Been. Like, ten? Yeah, ten years, but.. I.. I'm not. Sure. We should do this. What.. What about Emily? Wh.. What would she think? I don't wanna ruin this for her, y.. Your probably one of the best things that ever happened to her, Amelia, I.. I'm not.. Sure. I want to run the risk of her hating this, and.. And going back into her shell. N.. No, I. I don't. Think that we should do this. Amelia." She shook her head a few times, now crawling a few more inches away, gulping with an expression of disagreement, clearly not too sure about what she said, not agreeing entirely on her own decision.

"I love Emily, you know I do. I've been sticking up for her for some time you know..." Amelia remarked. She had seen this coming a mile away really, it was the main issue she could imagine. Most wouldn't be happy to know that their best friends were doing their mothers. But that problem would perhaps be alleviated... if those best friends were doing each other too? "Shh... sh sh sh..." Amelia purred, reaching a finger up and tracing a finger down the older woman's soft lips.

"I don't want to hurt Emily. I would NEVER intentionally hurt her, and I do hope you understand that..." she murmured. Suddenly the Felis was atop her, a sudden pouncing motion that had the taller woman on her back with her fingers entwined in Amelia's own slender digits. Amanda might have been taller, but she was dealing with a feline huntress. She was quite a strong young lady. She leaned in close, her hot breath gliding gently over the pale flesh of Amanda's neck "But what she doesn't know won't hurt her. And really, wouldn't she want you to be happy...? To have someone loving her...?" she murmured.

She leaned in, her pearly white fangs lightly scraping the older woman's neck. in the most exciting of ways. Amelia clearly knew her stuff. "Perhaps... a trial run would be for the best...?"

Amanda smiled lightly, when Amelia started explaining, listening intently. And when she was told to hush, Amanda didn't close her lips, but let them remain slightly open, to let the soft finger stroke a little bit between them, as she obeyed the demand for silence. She nodded, when asked if she understood Amelia's notion, followed by a surprised gasp as she was pounced, dropping down on her back where she was pushed, her hands out by her sides, held down by Amelia's. Amanda didn't exactly mind being held down, so she didn't actually try to get lose. Instead, she remained still, and looked up at Amelia, as she explained.

Amanda's eyes opened wide, when she felt the wet fangs gently stroking over her skin, while warm breath covered the sensitive surface. She bit down hard on her lower lip, pinching her eyes shit, as she stroked her legs together. She felt herself growing wet with excitement, this showing through the tight, grey sweat pants, realizing just now how bad an idea that'd been. Though, to be fair, she hadn't really expected being jumped by a Felis like this. With this thought, she realized what she felt on her stomach, quickly darting her eyes down in that direction, with widely opened eyes. She had seen something. And feeling it on her stomach, even with Amelia slightly leveled above her, made the surprise even more 'frightening'. What ever hang between her legs, it was massive. Amanda wasn't even capable of answering the last suggestion, her eyes just focusing downwards, trying to get a proper view of the thing, hanging between them, past Amelia's shirt.

For a moment she seemed afraid that she'd scared her or done something to turn Amanda off. After all, the silence was certainly a little bit unnerving. Amelia pulled back a bit, only to see that Amanda had her sights set at the great lump of flesh protruding from her groin. It wasn't even half hard yet, but even without any real light in the room it certainly held a great degree of presence in the darkness. "Hah..." the younger woman murmured in response.

One of her hands fumbled about in the inky blackness, clicking on the desk lamp and letting brightness break into the room. Now that she was fully revealed, Amelia pulled her baggy shirt off to reveal her perky C-cup breasts, adorned with two pointed coffee-coloured nipples. But that equine dick was no doubt what would immediately draw in Amanda's eyes- like a magnet that even the most chaste and pure of women would be unable to look away from. She gave a tiny smile and bared her pointed fangs, still seating back so Amanda could fully take in the sight of her younger frame.

"Well..." Amelia trailed off and flicked both of her ears back, her dusky cheeks taking on a slightly pink shade. I seemed a little embarrassing to be fully bare to a woman she admired so dearly. "What do you think? The cock isn't a deal breaker, is it?"

The first response, caused Amanda to immediately snap out of it, and look back up at Amelia. Her cheeks were flushing slightly, as she cleared her throat, looking a bit down to her side in embarrassment. She'd been staring. And even with that, she'd been staring at something she could hardly see, but knew what was. She noticed Amelia reaching for something, her eyes turning to the side, just in time to meet the dim light with her eyes, causing her to narrow them nearly shut, turning her head away in the second of blindness. But when she looked back, her eyes where blinkingly widened, as the woman above her removed her only cover, revealing her lustrous young body. She unconsiously licked her lips, as her eyes elevated down Amelia's body, unable to hold herself back in doing so. The young girl was, without doubt, a very beautiful woman. But her eyes had an agenda. And as most would've, they soon met the massive cock between the teenager's legs, and her eyes widened again, as she rose up on her elbows a bit, to get a better view, even crawling away. It was only less than an inch, though, probably in the few seconds of fright it started up with.

With Amelia's question, Amanda was babbling a few murmurs, her eyes still unable to let go of the monster she was presented with. After about half a minute of trying to think, she finally snapped out of her moment of surprise, looking up to Amelia.
"I... It's.. Huge. I.. I'm... Not even sure.. It'd fit, Amelia... I've.. Never had something like that.. Not even many years ago, when.. I.. Was still actually sexually active... I.. It's.." She caught herself reaching out for it, with hesitant fingers, quickly pulling her hand back when she noticed, looking back up to Amelia. Amanda was, far from it, inexperienced with sex. It had been a long time ago, but she'd tried quite a lot of things. She'd had a rather harsh, near to it abusive husband, and he'd put her through quite a lot of scenarios. Some of which, she hadn't entirely enjoyed, but she'd learned from those experiences. But this... Nothing could've prepared her for that..

"Oh stop~ You'll make me blush!" Amelia said before giving a delighted laugh. She could tell Amanda was stunned, and she couldn't really blame her. From Amelia's own experience, human ladies usually were stunned whenever they saw a Felis dick fully revealed to them. That had been how all her lovers in high school were, and it seemed that Amanda had never gotten to know the joy of being made love to by a teenager Felis. Well, it was better late than never!

Her hands reached out and gripped both of Amanda's own, giving the tall MILF a comforting and reassuring squeeze. "Relax..." the word rolled off her tongue in a low and soothing purr. "if teenage virgins from my class could take it, then a sexy and beautiful older woman like yourself surely can. Why, I bet it'll slide in with no trouble at all!" Okay that was a bit of an exaggeration... She leaned in, kissing the older woman once more in a lustful and heated exchange. Her shaft was hardening, and Amelia's long cock was soon pushing into Amanda's toned stomach... yep, pretty much a solid two feet of hot equine dick on a nubile catgirl body.

The slight laugh, helped Amanda snap out of her surprise, shaking her head a single time, before looking back up to Amelia. She gently nibbled her lower lip, waiting and listening to Amelia as she started speaking. Amanda lay back down on her back when Amelia leaned over her, her fingers curling around Amelia's. She listened intently, the first word rolling off the others tongue, actually working quite well as a start. The soothing purrs from the Felis, apparently had a very warming effect on Amanda. It almost seemed natural, considering normal cats had the same effect on most people, and it caused her to flush slightly, and nibble at her lower lip. And as Amelia continued, Amanda's expression turned a little more confident. She almost set it up as a challenge now. Damn right she could... But with the suggestion that it'd slide right in, caused her to chuckle lightly, and suddenly raise a confident brow.

"In a way, I wouldn't hope so.. Would be disapointing for both of us, and.. That isn't exactly a compliment, young Lady... I sure hope my womanhood would've gotten that floppy..." She raised a valid, point, raising her other brow as well, before giggling slightly, now nibbling her lower lip once more. She couldn't resist it anymore. She wanted it much more, then her careful nature could call her off. And discreetly, a hand slipped free from Amelia's, stroking down her own shirt, until it reached the tip of Amelia's massive member. Her fingers wrapped around as much as it was possible, slowly stroking down the length, as her eyes drafted up onto Amelia. "Alright.. I give in. But you'll have to put a hand over my mouth, if I forget... I don't wan't Emily to wake up, and I get... Noisy.." She smirked lightly, her flare from earlier returning as she stroked her legs together in anticipation.

She could't help but grin a bit as Amanda decided to just finally give in to what she wanted. On a tight budget like hers, well it was clear that she rarely got to experience the kind of joys she would have wanted, and with all her time devoted to Emily she didn't even get to frequently know the pleasures of human intimacy. Well that was just a shame... "Well, perhaps my compliments aren't too refined. I blame the wine on that part," she said before giving a tittering wheezing laugh.

Amelia gave a small stiffled grunt from the feeling of Amanda's hand stroking along her fat and fully erect dick- the older woman's palms proving to be surprisingly soft and silky. "Is that a fact?" Amelia breathed out in response. "I don't know if we need to worry about noise that much though... you could drop a bomb on this place, and sleepyhead wouldn't even stir." Amelia gave a small snicker then and lowered her strong body down, the flard head teasing against the flesh of her soaking labia.

This was positively exhilarating!

With the tittering laughter, Amanda grinned and snickered lightly herself, batting her brows lightly. Amanda knew no offence was meant, and knew very well how long it'd been. It wouldn't just 'slip inside'. It would stretch her, a lot, and Amelia would have as tight a hole, as she'd be used to. Amanda might've given birth, but that was a long time ago. A long, long time, being sexually inactive. Amelia would have to go a little slow, at first, if she didn't aim to cause tears inside Amanda. But how ever she did it, Amanda was excited, and probably wouldn't stop her. She might scream, she might cry.. But she liked a little pain.
"Yees, blame the wine.. But I can promise you.. You won't be disappointed here, young lady.. I might not be a little, innocent, blushing virgin girl, who'll bleed a bit for you.. But. I didn't sleep my entire youth away..." She promised, smirking with a small wink of her brow, as her slender fingers stroke down the massive length.

Amelia's reaction to her touch, caused her to grin lightly, and get more explorative with her hand. The slender fingers wrapped around the member as much they could, while spinning slightly and stroking back and forth just bellow the head. Her fingers finally got to it, stroking a few fingertips in circles around the head of it, as she looked down on it with excitement. And as she spoke, she looked up shortly, snickering with a small smile.
"Well.. You haven't hear me scream, yet... And, I don't want to take too much of a chance on that, Amelia.. I -don't- want Emily to find out, alright? At least not... That way." She said with a demanding expression, just as Amelia's member was pressed against her womanhood, caused her to inhale in a soft gasping noise, rubbing herself back against the massive cock. The cloth of her pants was still keeping the flesh apart, but that'd change as soon as Amelia got to it. Amanda couldn't do it, from bellow Amelia, so just kept raising herself against the member above her, with soft pants, spreading her legs as much as she could between Amelia's legs. Her other hand, still being held by Amelia's, gently squeezed the girls hand, before releasing itself as well, unless of course Amelia stopped her from pulling it away. If she didn't, the hand moved to Amelia's chest, soft fingers gently squeezing Amelia's right breast, as Amanda's eyes gazed up at the feline's eyes, as her tongue licked her lower lip between her teeth and nibbled.

"You worry too much Amanda. I'm a teenager but that doesn't mean I'm completely stupid. Emily won't find out, I promise." She begrudingly disentangled herself from the gorgeous older woman for just a moment, scooching her body down the bed and stretching her right leg out as far as she could. Her toes rubbed against the door and gave a small flick, swinging the wooden door shut and making it alll the harder for anything to be heard between the two of them. "There. That'll make it a little easier to have you screaming raw that throat of yours for me," Amelia said once she rejoined the older woman.

She let her hand explore, feeling the sensation of a strong hand kneading her breast and another one at her cock. "Mm... well clearly you do have knowledge on your side... most ladies in my class can't hold a cock right, can you believe that?" she remarked. It was always such a chore to be a teacher for the others she fucked. Her clawed digits hooked into Amanda's waistband, and with a swift tug her pants were at her knees. Their eyes met, Amelia's hot breath forming into a pale cloud before her. She saw no hesitation in her lovers eyes, so she slid Amanda's pants off completely and let them land in a pool of fabric on the floor.

With the heat building inside her curvy body, Amelia let the head of her dick press light against her pussy. The flared glans pressed against her folds freely now, moisture gleaming along the hot rod of dick... Smirking, Amelia pushed her hips forward and with a bit of strain she started to force her tip into Amanda's needy depths.

Amanda smiled, a bit shyly again, when Amelia said she worried too much. "I.. Can never worry too much about Emily.." She murmured lightly, watching as Amelia crawled down. She sat up a bit on her elbows, watching Amelia close the door, smirking lightly at the thought. "That's a start... She complimented, lowering back down on the bed, when Amelia crawled back over her. Her cheeks flushed lightly at the suggestion of screaming that much, biting down at her lip again, stroking her legs together.

When mentioning the comparison between her, and the other girls Amelia'd been with, Amanda giggled slightly, two fingers pinching Amelia's nipple slightly, as she shrugged. "I can.. At that age, I imagine I'd be a babbling fool, if presented by.. This. Well.. More, then I was now. I think you would've seduced me, without a doubt.. But.. I wouldn't know what to do with it." She snickered with a small grin, her fingers continuing to please Amelia. When Amelia started working on her pants, Amanda smirked down to her, letting the girl continue what she was doing, revealing her shaved and clear. She nibbled at the edge of her lower lip, letting Amelia continue, as she gazed for the girl's eyes. Amanda spread her legs for the girl, exhaling sharply as the member met her entrance again. She reached out a hand, grabbing at Amelia's breast, the other grabbing the sheethes bellow her, straining the fabrics more and more, as the member started pushing inside of her.

Amanda gasped loudly, as the massive member started being pushed inside of her, tilting her head backwards now, with her eyes closed. Her fingers squeezed Amelia's breast firmly, as her grip of the sheethes started tearing at them. Amanda panted heavily, as the thick monster started stretching her walls, causing a slight whimper in pain. Amanda was, maybe surprisingly so, extremely tight. But she hadn't even played with toys, for a few years, and hadn't been sexually active for ten more then that. Almost like a virgin, she gasped and gagged on the straining the thick member made. It hurt. But Amanda made no suggestions, that Amelia should stop..

Pain and pleasure was starting to force together, though for the time being Amelia could see that pain was the domineering force at the moment. The way her breast strained under the pressure of Amanda's strong hand was enough to force a small hissing noise out of the younger woman's maw, but from the way the corners her mouth turned up and her brow furrowed it was clear that she was enjoying the rough sensation of groping.

"It's okay... it's okay..." she whispered in response. Amelia leaned in, her mouth mashing against Amanda's own to both silence her a bit and to give her something to distract from the pain a bit. Her hips rolled forward a little more, leaving her grunting at the thick pillar of meat worked in deeper with each passing second. Amelia was no stranger for the difficult first time... but she knew that the tall MILF would soon be writhing under the slamming and jerking motions of her mighty cock. If teenage virgins could take it so easily after a time, then so too could Amanda.

"I've wanted this for so long..." she breathed out once their lips parted, her upper fangs gently dragging over Amanda's bottom lip.

Amanda's eyes opened to the hissing sound from Amelia, to look at the girls eyes. She wanted to check, if she was being too rough. But the corners of Amelia's lips, and the brows, made it obvious the other was liking it, causing Amanda to smirk lightly, and continue the squeezing of the soft flesh. Her nails pressed lightly against it, but without cutting or digging in too deep, just gently grazing the skin, as the older woman gasped with a deep moan.

Her moan was muffled by the hushing sound of Amelia, followed by the embracing kiss, causing her now to moan against Amelia's lips instead. She gasped desperate breaths in when ever she could, past the kiss, placing her free hand on Amelia's cheek, keeping their faces together in a heartwarming embrace. Her fingertips pressed against Amelia's cheekbone, as Amanda panted heavily against the soft lips, her abdomen thrusting upwards just lightly, before continuing it's dance back and forward, taking it more inches every second, of the massive member. It was stretching her like never before, causing the woman to to strain under the pressure, her eyes pinching shut again. It felt like it was piercing all the way through her stomach, the pain almost making her feel like a virgin again. A feeling some women missed. Amanda included. It caused her to moan and gasp with renewed lust, as her fatigued body squirmed under the pleasure of Amelia's huge member.

When the kiss broke, and Amanda felt the gentle drag of the fang, Amanda's entire body shivered in ecstacy, as a held back, silent whimpering scream passed her lips. "Nngh.. A.. And I've.. Wanted to f.. Feel those cute little fangs... Nnh.. Always admired your.. Hnah! Your beauty, Amelia.. N.. Now... Don't.. Hold back..." She begged, reaching both her hands down to Amelia's rear, trying to pull her close, and force the member even further. Should Amelia comply by doing as asked, Amanda would scream out with pleasure, as the member punched against her cervix, stopping it's advance. At least for now. Amanda couldn't imagine, the thick thing'd be able to penetrate that. Amanda panted heavily, her hands trying to hold Amelia inside, to give her body some time to adapt to the huge size of it's invader, her toes curling with pleasure, teeth biting down on her lower lip as her back arched. "Mmnh... If.. You've wanted this.. F.. For so long.. Y.. You should've.. Taken it.. Earlier..." She moaned, in a soft taunt, grinning up to Amelia as she shivered.

The deeper Amelia forced, the tighter it became, and it soon became clear that her massive cock was plunging into unexplored depths that no other cock or toy had reached in the past. But it became surprising then when Amanda reached down and started actively pulling her cock in deeper in a bid to get more pleasure, until that fat flared cockhead was forcing up against her cervix, with more than a few inches of hot cockmeat waiting for their chance to get into her mature womanhood. As if something as trivial as a cervix would get in her way, it had never stopped Amelia in the past.

"Oh hush you... as if I could just dive in and claim a woman as classy and beautiful as yourself..." Amelia grumbled, giving her over a playful glare in between powerful twists and jerks of her hips, driving her cock in and out to better loosen Amanda up. She seemed to be a pit of a pain-lover, and it seemed that the motions of her own hands wanted Amelia to start applying more force to her motions. "I had to butter you up. You don't just come up to the world's most beautiful woman and wave your cock in her face, you need to get her to like you first of all..." she murmured.

Again she leaned in, her pointed fangs trailing over her collarbone just as she wished, wanting to excite her even more. Clearly Amanda was a fan of them, but to add to things Amelia moved her hands up and trailed her claws gently down Amanda's abdomen. Not enough to break the skin but enough to be felt, certainly. Amelia maintained her grunting and thrusting, and soon her massive cockhead was even starting to strain her cervix open. Amelia wanted to gve Amanda her all, after all.

Back
Top Bottom