Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loving Threesome [TinyThings x MellowYellow]

TinyThings

Super-Earth
Emily was smiling widely, as she usually was, when accompanied by her best friend Amelia. Somehow, this other girl just uplifted her spirit, whenever they where together. Amelia just had a way around people, who had made her rather popular, even with her differences. Emily was usually a shy and held back girl, who strayed from the masses, and kept to herself. But ever since Amelia started talking to her, she'd build up some more confidence. But still, she did keep some of her old habits, like going home after doing anything athletic, where she needed a bath after, straying from bathing with the other girls. She, like Amelia, wasn't like the other girls at school. But different from Amelia, Emily was a bit ashamed. She'd never asked to be what she was, and sometimes cursed it. But when ever she was with Amelia, everything was forgotten, and she just had fun.

"I hope you like Pork Chops n' rice, Amy. Mom just told me that's what she's working on. But she also said, if your really don't like it, she's sure she can find something else?" She asked, after lowering her phone, and looking back at Amelia with a happy smile.
Emily was wearing her usual deal, being a simple, lose, red tank top, and a knee length, black skirt. A pair of black leggings covered her legs, and reached into the beat sneakers on her feet. Her short, red hair was in a small pony tail, dangling at her back. She walked rather quickly, clearly excited to get home.
"What do you wanna do today? We planned the sleepover, but never really talked about a plan?" She asked, turning around to walk backwards down the small road she lived on. The area was made out of rather expensive houses, and Emily's was no different. It was no villa, but no small thing either. A large living room, several guest rooms her and her mother didn't use, ever since her father had moved out, a room for each of them, a bathroom on each floor, a large kitchen and a large room for a washer and drier.

Amelia was far from an average teenager- a cursory glance would make that much obvious. Her own people, the Felis, had lived among humans for many centuries now. Being that they were halfway between human and feline it was always obvious to spot one- from their pointed ears or sharpened feline features, to those piercing exotic eyes and gleaming fangs. Amelia served to be the model standard for what a Felis should look like, with her strong frame, free spirit and wily nature. The fact that she was best friends with someone as shy and introverted as Emily was just baffling- but the brunette found her to be too adorable to be left to her own devices, and she really wanted to give her a spine before they left high school.

"Pork and rice? Hm... truth be told I've never had rice so it'll make for a new experience- and you know full well I love every kind of meat," Amelia replied, grinning and flashing her glinting pearly whites. Amelia was an exceptionally attractive young lady, having wrapped several girls in their high school around her finger for the fun of it. Even those who were initially disgusted by her 'third leg' soon found themselves enthralled and addicted to the amazing sensations it could wring out of them. She brushed a few strands of brunette hair behind one of her pointed ears, allowing the sunlight to hit her dusky skin with greater ease.

At the mention of a plan, she let out a noise that was somewhere between a hum and a purr. "Well any time spent with you is pretty fun Ems. I'm sure we'll have fun no matter what," that and Emily's gorgeous and painfully single mother always made for great eyecandy for her to eat up. "But I do have a few magazines you human girls love so much, all about beauty tips and the like. And of course we can play a few videogames-I'll let you whoop my butt at the Mario Karts again."

When ever Emily gazed back at Amelia, it was a sight for any eyes that met her. Amelia was, in all truth, one of the prettiest girls at school, and Emily had always admired her. She was the perfection, of everything Emily would want to be. Proud and stout about her third leg, not letting anyone's tease go to heart, and seemingly always cheerful. That the two where so different, was one of the things that made Emily treasure their relationship most. That Amelia even felt she had time to spend, for someone as shy and dull as Emily thought herself, baffled her every day. But still, the two had connected so well, that Emily couldn't imagine life without the fiery Felis.

The Felis, was something of an attraction to Emily. She found them beautiful, exotic and exciting. She'd only met a few, but Amelia made them all seem like a wonderful race. And, she had always found her ears so overly adorable. She wished deeply, that she'd get to cuddle them one day. When she was younger, the family had a cat, who she'd loved and spoiled the heck out of. Back then, she'd been as shy and held back as she was now, and that cat had been one of her only friends. Her father was never much around, and when he was he wasn't exactly a nice person. He'd hit her mother a few times, before realizing he had no reason to stay, and shot off. Since then, her mother had worked two jobs for a while, before settling with one, well paid job, where she could mostly work from at home. This gave her more time with her daughter, and helped her pay the bills. It also meant, that they didn't exactly live a life of luxury. Only rarely did they get a good meal, mostly making doe with simple dishes, and more often then not, rice was on the menu. But they where both happy with the way their lives where going, and they'd created a strong bond between each other, which made their days much easier.

With the flashing grin, Emily sent back one of her own, giggling slightly with a wink. "I know.. Figured you'd like the pork. And rice, while pretty bland in taste, isn't all that bad. We only very, very rarely get potato chips, or.. Anything else potato, or more expensive then rice, for that matter." She explained with a joyous smile, letting Amelia catch up the few steps she where behind. Emily made a turn left, leading them through a tiny park, and onto a neighbouring street, where they crossed the road to Emily's house.
Emily snickered a bit with the suggestion of a plan, looking over to Amelia.
"Not much of a.. Beauty fashion girl, remember? But whooping your pretty behind in Mario Kart, is always a pleasure." She grinned back, a bit surprised herself, at the almost flirty response. It was things like this, Amelia helped produce. A confidence, where she didn't hold back from teasing, even flirting a little bit. But to her, it was all good fun, and nothing more. At least she kept telling herself that.

Reaching the front door of her house, she pushed it open, calling out to her mom as she did.
"Moom, I'm home!" She threw off her shoes at the entrance, before heading through it, and into the area between the kitchen and the living room. Amanda, her mother, sat at the kitchen table, with her laptop opened in front of her, still typing something down. But as soon as she heard the two enter, she spun around on the round chair, to look towards them with a happy smile.
"Welcome home, sweety. And hello, Amelia. Nice to see you again." She greeted with a warm smile, getting off her chair, to walk over to the friends. She wore a pair of grey tights, to match a simple grey tank top, with plenty of cleavage to show off her impressive C's. Amanda was the perfection of a mother, any mother wanted to be. Her breasts where still as perky and firm as they where before she got pregnant, and her stomach and abdomen showed no signs of it either. She still looked as young and beautiful as she did, when she was ten years younger. She almost towered over the two girls, about a head taller then Amelia, and two taller then her daughter. Her shoulder length blonde hair, waved down her neck, her blue eyes gazing, through her cheap glasses, down at the two, as warmly as her lips' smile.
"Well then. Better take a bath, now that I'm no longer alone. Emily, sweety, would you keep an eye out on the chops? I put them in the oven, and might have a bit too early. You know when to start the rice and sauce, right?" She questioned, gently ruffling Emily's hair as the girl nodded. "Sure, mom." She answered. Amanda smiled happily, looking down at Amelia.
"So.. What are you two planning, today? There's a few decent movies running tonight, if your interested. If not, knock yourselves out. I'll let you guys have the living room for yourselves. I'd stick to my room tonight." She suggested the two. Emily looked towards Amelia, letting her respond to that. Emily didn't exactly mind her mother joining them to watch a few movies, so it was up to her friend.

She was quite aware of Emily's rather limited finances. That was something that could send a pang of pity through Amelia's body, but she never let it show- she never wanted Emily to think they only spent time together out of pity. Still Amelia did wish she could do something for it, especially when she came from such a distinct and proud line of Felis. Her mother was a doctor and always made a decent wage, while her 'father' (As she was a little bit between the two genders just as Amelia was) made her living as a fine huntress- making money on her catches and passing her skills down to those who were willing to pay.

"Hmph, one of these days you won't have the blue shell to save that pert butt of yours," she replied firmly. She liked to act as if she simply let Emily win when the actual fact was, she wasn't too skilled at video games when compared to her childhood friend. "And come now Emily, you're gorgeous. If you wanted, you could have girls swamping you like a tidal wave. I could do with some of the workload being taken off of me anyway." She trailed off into a low titter, though she was starting to get exasperated with dating teenage girls. Sometimes she just wanted a proper woman...

She quieted down as thy entered her dear friend's home, too busy admiring Amanda's beauty while mother and daughter chatted away. Amanda was one of the most beautiful women she had ever met- and if Amelia was the example of the ideal Felis then Amanda was the perfect human (Not that Emily was too far behind, she just needed the confidence to put more effort into her looks.)

"Well this is your house Amanda, I wouln't want you to think of yourself as a prisoner," Amelia said as she headed for the sik. She snatchd up a clean glass and filled it about halfway with tap water before giving herself a refreshing sip. She glanced at the sexy MILF over her shoulder, letting Amanda see the kind of smouldering intensity her exotic eyes could house. "We could make a girls night of it. I know I'd love your company..." She grinned and teasingly added "I'll even accompany you into the bath to bring us even closer," she said. Her small titter implied she was joking but the reality was far from that.

Emily giggled lightly with the suggestion towards her own butt, finding a soft flush taking hold of her cheeks. Even though she was more confident around Amelia, she was still the shy girl she usually was, just more transparent boundaries.
"I like the blue shell, though.. Keeps mah butt safe, from all your rockets, always at my heels.." She retored back with a giggle. Emily very much knew, that Amelia where mostly pretending that she let her lose. She could feel it in the way she played. When Amelia was out being wild, free and maybe even a little reckless, Emily sat at home, playing games. She'd become quite the little gamer through her years, having actually only stopped doing it every day, when the two started becoming friends. Then she'd started doing other, more social things. And she loved Amelia for that. She'd broken her 'shell', and opened her up to the world. It was only until recently, that she stopped always wearing pants, and actually started wearing leggings and dress'. Her mother had been thrilled when her daughter seemed to break out of her isolation, happily spending a few of their savings, to get her little girl some different clothes. Another reason why Amanda loved that Amelia got into their lives. She was the best kind of friend she could have imagined for her little girl, and it didn't hurt that she was a beautiful Felis as well.

Amanda smiled as Amelia passed her towards the sink, turning around to keep her eyes towards her.
"Ouh, I wont, don't you worry. As long as my little princess, and yourself, are having fun, I'll be happily smiling in my own room." She said, gently stroking Emily's cheek. Emily liked the stroke, but still rolled her eyes and set off for the fridge.
"Mom... I'm not a little princess anymore, how many times'll I have to tell yoou?" She groaned, giggling a little afterwards, to show that she wasn't exactly angry with her, Amanda chuckling as well, before listening to Amelia's offer. Amanda smiled a bit wirder at the suggestion, about to look towards Emily, before the little titter was added, Amanda's brows raising surprisingly, pouting her lips slightly with a responsive grin.
"Uuh.. Sounds interesting... Emily?" She asked, looking to Emily at the fridge, who got out a cola from it, taking a pause for a few seconds, looking towards the ceiling.
"Eeeh.. If you two could skip the bathing part, sure.. Think that could be fun.." She smiled, looking towards Amelia at first, before back to her mother as she spoke.
"Ouh, not so dull now, Em.. Your taking a big part of the fun out of it." She grinned, knowing how awkward Emily would feel about the suggestion, as she poured a glass of the cola.
"Eh, noh.. Please, don't. That, would be awkward..." She suggested, looking towards Amelia with a playfully angry expression, before giggling as she finished her glass, and offered it towards Amelia, to see if she wanted a glass as well. Amanda snickered, and started walking towards the stairway to the upstairs, where her room was.
"Alright then, I'll join you girls. But if we're going to play games, -no- shooters... I still don't think they can be any fun... She demanded, starting to walk upstairs.
"That's just because you suck at e'm, bubble-butt!" Emily shouted at her mother, before taking a sip of her cola.
"Don't be a smart-ass, chunky cheeks!" Her mother shouted back, both giggling at each other, as Emily looked back towards Amelia with a happy smile. Those two nicknames, was something Amelia would've heard many times, had she been in Emily's home before. They both loved to tease and prick at each other, and those two, maybe to some, rather harsh nicknames, was something that had just come up one day, and they started using them.
"Wanna see what movies'll be on tonight then? I suggest something scary... Mom get's so funny, when she's scared.." She giggled deviously.

It was always endearing to watch the mother and daughter banter back and forth. While she and her family had a healthy relationship, and she did indeed love both her parents dearly, it was far too rare for them to have the kind of fun and openness that Emily and Amanda could have with each other. Amelia and her people were a little more rigid in their family lives, outside of their bedrooms and rearing their offspring, and it seemed unlikely that she would be able to say such crude nicknames to either of her parents. If she ever had kids she'd be a little more open and fun around them.

"Ah, a spooky movie eh? Shouldn't be too hard to spook a pair of humans like you," she teased lightly. Amelia took a long gulp of her cold water, finishing the glass off entirely and setting it in the dish washer. "Hey, you think Amanda will cuddle up to me if she gets scared?" she asked, grinning. In her usual cocky way she had no real shame at making passes at Amanda or saying sexual things about her in Emily's presence. To her it probably only ever came off as joking.

She led the way to the modest living room and flicked the boob tube on, rifling through a few channels. She hummed and checked the dog-eared TV guide to see just what flicks were going to be on tonight. "Well... it's an interesting prospect for tonight. One action movie, two romantic 'comedies' and two slasher flicks. Ho ho, I think the three of us will have plenty of fun..." the pointy eared catgirl remarked, giving a toothy smirk.

Emily snickered slightly at the prospect of both her, and her mother, getting spooked. "I don't scare quite as easily as Ms Scaredy-pants up there, though." She emptied her own glass, coughing a bit when Amelia mentioned her mother cuddling up against her, causing her to choke a bit, starting a little spree of coughs, followed by a slight chuckle. "Ohou.. I bet you, she will, if your the closest one to her. We used to hide up against each other, in the past. Until I got a little older, and.. Well. More immune to the scares.." She cleared her throat, stretching her neck a bit after all the coughing, sighing softly as she followed along into the living room. It was rather roomy, and had a big TV, when considering their financial problems. It had a large four person, and a two person couch and two large, comfortable chairs. "And hey, if I get scared, can I cuddle up too?" She smirked, throwing herself into the large four person couch, looking towards the TV, as Amelia flicked through it.

She smiled up to Amelia as she send a toothy smirk, grinning right back at the suggestions, dangling her legs in the air, laying on her stomach. "Your loving the idea of watching a horror with my mom, aren't you? You really want her to cuddle up against you, huh? Don't get too frisky though.. Amanda is a respectable, single Lady, n' you keep your claws out of her..." She demanded, not exactly serious in her tone, still taking everything from Amelia as a joke. She parted her feet, creating a V with her legs, as she dangled her feet. "Wanna play a game, while we wait for mom n' dinner?"

Amanda sighed slightly as she got upstairs, a thoughtful expression on her face as she got ready for a bath. She was wondering, why it didn't feel like Amelia was making 'fun'. That she wasn't kidding, with her suggestion, and attraction. Maybe a deep, dark part of her, was actually hoping it wasn't so. That Amelia meant it, and really wanted to wrestle Amanda from the toils of a single life. Amanda tried her best to get it all out of her head, as she stripped and got in the bath, letting the warm water heat her up, and boil away all the nasty thoughts about her daughters best friend.

"Oh I dunno sweetie, having two girls cuddling up to little old me at the same time might just make me combust. Tell you what though, my lap always has a space for you Em," Amelia teased. It took a great deal of refinement and self control not to pop a hard on at the prospect of having both of the lovely ladies on her arms... As if she'd be that lucky. A mere flight of fancy on her end, though the Felis had no qualms with polygamy.

Free love and all that. Her pointed furry ears twitched a bit as she heard the distant and muffled noises of running water. Soon after she was taking in the sweet scents of fine soaps. Ugh, she'd catch every fish in the sea just to share that bath with Amanda.

"Why Emily, I'm hurt that you'd think a pretty kitty like me would be so dishonest over Amanda. Besides, I only pop my claws in where nobody else can see the marks..." she stuck her tongue out playfully, the coarse tongue wriggling about. She steadied herself on the couch and got to watching once again. "A game you say? Well I am all ears, you always get my blood pumping with your games," she said with a flick of her ears.

A playful frown struck upon Emily's lips, when Amelia started speaking against her, cuddling up against her, which was soon broken into a wide smile, when Amelia continued. Emily giggled happily, as she hopped closer to Amelia, turning around in the couch to put the back of her head on Amelia's leg, looking up towards Amelia with a happy smile.
"I'll take that invitation." She smirked, her eyes falling on Amelia's ear again, as they twitched around a bit. She still couldn't think of anything -not- perfect about Amelia, and had long since stopped trying. She was equipped to please a woman in all the ways imaginable, she had adorable feline ears, and a pair of beautiful fangs, for when playing had to get a little more intense.

When continuing on about how 'innocent' Amelia found herself, Emily made a puppet of her right hand, making it jabber on, as Emily mimiced Amelia speaking, snickering doubtfully when she finished.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, 'Ms innocent'. A pretty naughty kitty at that, as I recall. And though you might think yourself a saint, I know that somewhere, deep inside, you wouldn't mind popping more then just your claws, in my mom... But you keep that dirty little side of yourself, hidden away in there." She snickered in amusement, while sitting up with her next suggestion, chuckling happily again when Amelia agreed. She gently tapped one of Amelia's ears as she got up on her feet, and head towards the consoles. "I see, that you are.. What'll you wanna play then? The Karts?" She grinned, waiting to start anything, before Amelia replied.

Amanda sighed in relief, when finishing her bath, stepping out to get herself dried up. She didn't hurry this part up, as she had washing, not wanting her clothes to get wet, planning on wearing something casual. She hummed silently when finally leaving the bathroom, heading off to her bedroom, with no thought as to where the girls where, not being careful before walking naked through the upstairs hallway.

"Hmph, watch the 'tude or I might pop my claws in you," she said, giving Emily's makeshift hand puppet a sideways glare. Then she laughed and played it off, not too steamed about it. If anything it made Amelia happy given how quiet and shy poor Em could be in school. All that Amelia really needed was to find a surefire way to get her out of her shell... seduction might help a bit, but Amelia knew that one misstep could shatter her closest and dearest friendship. She watched as her pretty friend slid off the couch toward the consoles, chatting away and not really looking at the Felis.

Amelia shrugged "Sure. I think we could squeeze in a few laps waiting on Amanda," she said. Again her ears twitched, now picking up on the noise of a floorboard creeking. While Emily was sorting through the wiring she tossed a quick glanced backward, looking upstairs. It was only for a moment, a split second in time... but she saw it. Amelia saw the fleeting image of Amanda's damp and naked body, a sight as beautiful as the sunken city of Atlantis... her desire instantly quintupled. She wanted... NEEDED Amanda... but that would come later, when Emily wasn't paying attention to her.

So for the time being the Felis settled in for a game of Mario Kart, racing against Emily and finding herself getting distracted by every stray beam of light. They were quick races, mere filler for when the busty and tall MILF decided to grace the two teens with her presence.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Emily played along with a wink, before preparing the game for the two. Emily was completely oblivious to Amelia's few seconds of eye candy, not able to hear what was going on upstairs. And after putting the game in, she brought Amelia a controller, taken one for herself as well. They only got to play one and a half round, before Emily suddenly gasped, realizing something, instantly putting away the controller, as she got out of the couch.
"Uh! Damn it.. The chops!" She giggled lightly, as she quickly rushed through the house, heading for the oven. Seeing that the chops where starting to get golden brown, it was a little late to put the rice and sauce over. "Fuck..." She complained, as she started rushing out the things she needed. The water was already prepared a bit, only taking a few seconds to boil it up again, before throwing in the right amount of rice. She prepared the sauce as well, as she looked over her shoulder. "Diner should actually be ready soon, Amy. Wanna help preparing the table?" She called out for Amelia with a smile. If Amelia agreed, she pointed her in all the right directions of cutlery and plates, should she not already know. Emily helped out a bit as well, juggling back and forth between that, and the slowly heating sauce. The smell of Pork Chops where getting stronger, and stronger through the house, Emily sighing after a deep breath, taking in the sweet scent.

Upstairs, Amanda had finally dropped the towel, and moved on to throw on some clothes. She put on something simple, and lose. Something to relax, and feel comfortable. A large lose shirt, hanging loosely down her body. She put on a belt just above her waist, to make the shirt meet with her stomach, rather then just hanging from her breasts. She did this, because she decided to go without the bra, this visible because of the large open neck, showing her entire neck, and almost reaching both her shoulders. She put on a pair of sweatpants upon her legs, before finally making her way down the stairs.

She looked towards the girls in the kitchen, smiling happily to see them at work. "My, my, aren't you busy bees?" She giggled lightly, heading over to the stove, to take over Emily's work. Emily happily let her take over, before heading over to the dinner table.
"Of course.. Didn't.. Forget it, or.. Anything.. No.." She tried to look innocent, Amanda's eyes boring into Emily's with a small grin across her lips, as she rose a brow.
"Suure, sure, sure sure.. That's why the Chops is perfectly done now, and the rice still isn't completely done, hm?" She questioned, stirring the sauce a bit, as she turned a fork through the rice, finding them not quite ready yet. "Amanda? What would you like to drink for dinner? We have a few other things out in the washers room. Some wine n' other things." She asked, looking down to Amelia with a smile.

"Oh, damn!" Amelia hissed as she hopped up off the sofa. She should have focused more on the cooking, kept her sharpened nose on the scents coming from the oven. But in a way she was glad- the realisation came to both women just before Amelia could suffer a truly brutal defeat on the track. She had gotten to work helping out where she could, mainly setting the table but also putting a hand in to aid with preparing the rice. She was no real expert at cooking since her own family more often than not ordered in food. Even when they did cook, it was mainly the kind of cooking her own species loved.

It took a great deal of control for Amelia to keep her jaw from dropping when Amanda appeared... she could make the most casual wear look beautiful. Agh... if Amanda was her woman, she would pamper the older woman and shower her with gifts, give her clothing befitting a queen like she deserved. "Wine eh? Well you know when I have wine I turn into a randy sex pest" she said playfully, flicking her tongue over her fangs. She casually strode to the next room, popping open the first bottle of red she found, and she was quick to pour half a glass for herself.

Simply out of courtesy she did the same for the mother daughter duo. A little bit of alcohol would help them all loosen up. Amelia set the bottle down and took a long and slow sip of the sweet liquid. "Mm~ I really wish I could have this every day. An IV drip of wine to get me through the day."

Emily had giggled with them both realizing at the same time, and happily accepted the Felis' help around the stove. She gave pointers to what Amelia had to do, making sure she didn't hurt herself, or the stove. Even throwing in a playful 'motherly' telling, that the stove was hot, and not to put her paws on it. Emily hadn't really reacted much to her mother's clothing, as this was mainly her every day thing. With Amelia's response, Emily raised both her eyebrows, with her jay slightly dropped, while Amanda raised an eyebrow, and spread a wide grin across her face.
"Now, now then. I don't want every detail about you two's evenin', just yet. That's your song and dance." She giggled happily, looking down at Emily, who's cheeks now bore a flaring red across it's hue.
"Nothing'll happen, mom... Amelia is just being 'funny'..." Emily explained, sending Amelia a playful, threatening expression, as she walked out to fetch the wine. Amanda giggled with a grin, holding her hands up defensively.
"Nooot, that there'd be anything against the two of y...
"Drop it, bubble-butt, you old tease! Emily demanded with a chuckle, Amanda laughing with, as she started moving dinner to the table. First a large platter with the pork chops, two for each. Then the pot with rice, and finally the one with the sauce. And with Amelia's returning, Amanda sat herself down, as the two girls had done.

Amanda smiled, nodding thankfully a single time, as she was poured a glass of wine, reaching out her slender fingers, to pick up the glass. She waited to see Emily's reaction to the glass being offered, a small smile on her face. Emily looked up to her mother, with a brow slightly raised, until her mother nodded a single time. Emily hadn't had alcohol a while lot of times, mainly because it was something for rare occasions, with an economy like theirs. But also because of the last time, being quite the bore. She'd gotten really strange, before fainting in the couch, waking up with a bad headache.
"Sure.. Just please, if I fall asleep again, shift me so I'm comfortable, alright? Pretty please? Last time, I had neck pains for days..." Both Emily and Amanda laughed at the reminded, Amanda nodding a single time in agreement. This story was something, she hadn't told Amelia about.
"Of course, dear. I'm sure your friend'll help you out, if I've gone to bed by then." She said, looking towards Amelia, as she raised her glass, Emily doing the same, cheering each other and Amelia, before taking their first sip. Emily quite liked the taste of whine, even with it's strong effects on her. I wouldn't take much more then this glass, for her to get tipsy. So she was controlled with it, not drinking it too fast.
"Well then.. Have at ye." She said, Emily picking up the spoon for the rice, pouring out her first plate of it, happily murmuring a praise at the smell.

"Hah, better watch yourself Em. If we both start drinking then I'll have my hands in all the right places before you even know it. And you'll like it to boot," she teased. Amelia once more listened to the playful teasing banter between the two, and again she admired the liberty they had. Amanda was doubtless the most important person in Emily's life, even more than the Felis was, and it did her hart good to know that they looked out for each other so dearly. She joined them in the toast and took a log sip of the red before casually remarking "Emily passing out drunk? How absolutely gauche."

She had settled in to eat, admiring the good parts of the hearty hot meal. The pork was exquisite, and it took the catgirl a great deal of control not to give in to animal urges and just savage the meat. The rice was nothing special on the other hand, and it just tasted like solid nothing. She only really ate it to be mannerly and raised no fuss over it. The sauce made it more tolerable, even gave a bit of a kick to the otherwise unremarkable white bits.

When she finished she reclined in her chair, breathing out a happy sigh and the downing the last dribbles of her wine just to make sure she washed her mouth out of any lingering foodstuffs. She nodded to Emily and then to Amanda before taking her plate up and making her way over to the dishwasher. "That was spectacular Amanda- you can really roast a pig. And Emily, when your time limit it short you can cook a fine rice."

"Erh.. You two, are impossible..." Emily complained, crossing her arms, as Amanda giggled heartily, causing Emily to let her tongue out at her. Her face was now as red as it got, a little shyness actually showing itself on her face, but not the kind of shyness, that caused her to hold back, or take a distance to people. Just the kind of shyness, that warmed her heart, and made her look a little more cute. Emily widened her eyes at Amelia's tease, throwing her a pouting expression.
"Heey.. I seem to remember you being far from sophisticated, when your favorite dish is served at school, hmm?" She suggested, raising her brows a bit sayingly, before giggling and continuing her food.

Before they where both done, Emily offered over the other half of her second Chop, unable to eat any more, and in knowing how fond Amelia was of meat, she figured she might as well enjoy it. Weather she accepted it, or not, she pushed her plate a bit away from her, folding her hands in her lap, and waiting for the others to finish. Amanda happily took down both of her slices, and followed along well with Amelia, finishing her own glass when the younger girl did, Emily still not half way through hers. Amanda smiled warmly with the praise, nodding thankfully a single time, as she remained where she was.
"Thank you, Amelia. I'm happy it could please you. Weren't sure what you liked, but figured everybody, at least likes, Pork Chops." She smiled, as Emily jumped off her seat, picking up both her own, and her mothers plate.
"Don't flatter now, Amelia. Rice isn't particularly hard to cook, n' taste thereof. Little excitement to get out of those. But thanks, nevertheless." She thanked, as she showered some of the grease and rice off the plates, before stuffing them in the dishwasher, moving back to the table to pick up the rest of the pots n' plates, doing the same with these.

After finishing, Emily took a sip of her wine, and looked to Amelia with a smile.
"So. When where those movies starting?" She asked, both her and Amanda looking towards Amelia, with warm smiles. And as soon as Amelia would head off for the living room, the two would follow, bringing each their glass'. Emily dropped into the large couch where she'd been before, Amanda taking one of the large, comfortable chairs.

She probably shouldn't have gone for the extra pork chop Emily offered her, she was feeling a little heavier right about now as a result. But tempting a Felis with meat was like asking for them to take your hand off along with it. "Now now, what have I told you about selling yourself short Em? You did great, just embrace it," she replied with a small smile on her face. At Emily's next question, Amelia turned her exotic eyes to the clock hanging on the wall and flicked a few brunette strands behind her pointed left ear. "Oh! Five minutes time! Let's get a move on ladies, the opening is always the best bit!"

So Amelia was quick to lead the way back out to the living room, and the catgirl was quick to sit her perfect backside down on the couch beside Emily. Inwardly she was quite frustrated and disappointed when Amanda took one of the chairs instead. So much for her cuddling up to the catgirl when she got scared... it was a little maddening but there wasn't much that Amelia could really do about it. What was she supposed to say? 'Amanda please sit in my lap so we can cuddle like a couple going steady'? Now even that Emily would see was far more than a simple joke...

"Alright hoes, this little piece is a wonder from the late nineties: Dark Marshes. A murdered prohibition gangster, who's body was dumped in the swamps of Louisiana, is brought back to life by the spirit of vengeance and his twisted corpse is set loose to murder the shagging teenagers camping out in his swamp. It's kinda like an even more horrific version of Shrek," Amelia explained as she flicked on to the proper channel for the night of fun ahead.

Emily had flushed lightly, as she was told not to sell herself short, again. It was obvious what Amelia was doing, Emily wasn't blind to it. And she liked it. She always knew, that he self confidence where equal zero, just never had the heart to make it better. She'd needed help, just wasn't ready to ask for it. And then Amelia came along, and offered her help off without even being asked to. Emily really appreciated this. And with the mention of the movies starting soon, Emily ran for one of the man shelves in the kitchen, looking over to her mother as she did. Amanda giggled lightly, nodding a single time in Emily's direction.
"Alright then, sweet tooth. Go ahead." She accepted, as she got on her feet, and followed behind Amelia. Emily chuckled happily, as she opened the shelf, and took out a few bags of candy. She poured the candy into three bowels, and brought them with her to the living room.

As Amelia started presenting the movie, Amanda sighed softly, rolling her eyes a single time, as Emily put a bowel of candy in front of her, Amelia and herself, before laying down on the couch, again taking the invitation to rest her head on Amelia's leg.
"You guys are just being mean now, aren't you? You want me to get no sleep tonight, huh?" She complained with a roll of her eyes, followed by a soft giggle that Emily also joined in on. Amanda poured herself another glass of wine, before leaning back in her chair, and focusing on the screen.

About half way through the movie, Amanda had finished her second glass of wine, and had already given small, contained screams on several occasions. Emily used Amelia's leg to hide her face against, which Amanda had noticed. Her brain barely managed to think the situation through, before she walked over to the girls, picking up a blanket from the smaller couch, before sitting down on the other side of Amelia, curling her legs up by her side. She leaned a little close rot Amelia, and whispered to them both.
"I hate you guys..."[/b] She complained, before pulling the blanket over the majority of her body, leaning against Amelia's side. Emily looked up and giggled softly, before returning her attention to the screen. Now, when ever something happened, Amanda hid her face against Amelia's shoulder, as Emily did her leg, both clearly equally bad, at watching horror flicks.

Despite herself, even Amelia gave a few squeaks of surprise from some of the movies more shocking moments. The flick was relatively old, but it still clearly held it's charm and hadn't lost any of it's scariness. Even the special effects held up well enough by modern standards. Amelia was able to at least distract herself by affectionately stroking the back of Emily's head, just like an owner would do to a cat ironically; stroking lightly behind her best friend's ear. "You're holdin up well Emily," she remarked in a low murmur, before snatching an apple sucker from the candy bowl and popping it into her mouth.

Amelia sat back and watched as Amanda made her way onto the sofa, pressing herself int the Felis' other side and snuggling herself up under a blanket. "Oh hush, you know you love my wily charm," she said, flashing a toothy grin. Now was her chance! Quietly, with feline stealth and silence, her hand slid down the couch and around behind Amanda. Her hand came to rest on the surface of the older woman's thigh. She gave a small squeeze and met the taller woman's gaze with a look that said 'that wasn't an accident' before she gave her thigh another rub and squeeze.

Right now Amelia had the opportunity she wanted, and she wasn't about to blow it. She wanted Amanda to know that she was far from kidding in her affections... and she had to get that across while Emily was distracted by the movie and none the wiser on all of this.

Emily snickered lightly at Amelia's attempt to stay cool. But she could feel every tiny jump at the scares through the other girls leg, and knew she couldn't quite resist her own fright. With the comfort from Amelia, Emily found herself a bit less frightened at the movie's atmosphere, the stroking of her head doing the majority of that. Emily's eyes shimmered a bit, in a place where Amelia wouldn't see it, feeling a shiver run down her body as her ear was stroked. She loved this. Maybe a bit more, then she felt she should. Her eyes closed for a few seconds, until another loud noise broke through the living room, causing her to jump a bit with a gasp, opening her eyes to look back at the screen.

Amanda snickered lightly at Amelia's remark, but took nothing more from it. She made herself as small as she possibly could, snuggling up against Amelia. She didn't notice the arm, that was slowly slung around her, until it was placed on her thigh. At first, she didn't react to the fact that the hand was there, until it was given a light squeeze. She jumped a bit where she sat, her eyes darting over on Amelia's with surprise. Those eyes that she sent her... They caused the woman to narrow her eyes a bit, in confusion, before trying to brush it off with a warm smile, and return her attention towards the Television. But the hand remained where it was, squeezing and rubbing her thigh, causing her body to shiver slightly, something Amelia would feel with the woman this close. She could feel her cheeks flushing, and her body heating up, but told herself, that it was just the wine taking effect. She cleared her throat discreetly, gasping lightly at the next scare that happened on the screen, hiding her face against Amelia's shoulder for comfort. She kept asking herself, why Amelia had this effect on her, and why she found an interest in this teasing, much more then she should. She blamed the long time she'd been alone, figuring it was just a reaction to the fatigue of closeness. It was nothing...

There was something all too enthralling about having both Emily and Amanda pressing into her like this. True it was only a gesture of kindness and comfort seeking on the two of them, but Amelia knew that she could just as easily have both of them for herself. She settled in, now paying almost no attention to the movie as one hand stroked at the teenager's ear to keep her calm and complacent, while her other hand roamed freely along her thigh.

She could feel Amanda snuggling into her even deeper, and soon the felis' senses were being bombarded by the sweet scents of her bath from earlier. She was gradually heating Amanda up, she could feel that from how the taller woman was stirring at her... and of course she wasn't actually pulling away. Amelia's hand moved a hand from her thigh to cup and grope at her backside. "Keep quiet now..." she said in a low whispering tone, not wanting Emily to pick up on what was going on.

Her grip grew firmer, bolder, and soon Amanda would feel the strong hand kneading her perfect bottom with even more force. Tonight was the night... she was going to make Amanda hers...

Emily continued to enjoy the gentle strokes on her ear, closing her eyes in comfort again, but only for a few seconds before returning her attention towards the movie once again. Amanda tried to do the same, and focus her attention on the movie screen. But the groping hand made it hard to, while her mind demanded she move away, or do something to stop it. It was Emily's friend. A teenager. A child, compared to her age. But something about Amelia's character, made it impossible for her to resist, or do anything to stop this. Especially because she had to be quite, so Emily didn't catch on to it. She wasn't quite sure how she'd react to it.

Amanda rose a brow, at what Amelia whispered, looking up to her a bit confused again. But that was broken, when she felt Amelia's hand stroke to the backside of her thigh, her leg gently stroking against the other. This wasn't done on purpose, exactly, but it gave Amelia more space. Made it even easier for her to do the next thing she lead her hand to, Amanda jumping up against Amelia a bit, with a soft, quite gasp. But she remained where she was, staying completely quite, until she leaned her lips closer to Amelia's, whispering silently so Emily wouldn't hear her.
"What are you doing, Amelia?" She questioned, sending her an expression that told her to stop, but all while her legs remained where they where, letting her continue what she was doing.

Part of her had wanted to be with an older woman for some time now. Most of the girls she laid with in their high school, well they were just shrill and airheaded- ad outside of sex Amelia got no thrill from them. No discussion or intellectual action. Really Emily was the only other student she knew who could act smart with her and show some genuine intelligence. Perhaps that was wy they got along so well... that was one likely reason at least...

She smiled in response to Amanda's panicked question, a passion smouldering in her feline eyes. Her strong hand didn't slow, it just kept kneading the flesh to further excite the taller woman. She waited, and as soon as a loud scream from the movie came to drown out her voice she softly said "I'm giving you exactly what you want..." While Emily was transfixed on the movie, Amelia's lips met Amanda's own in a heated liplock, her alien tongue probing Amanda's mouth like a brave explorer chartering out a new territory. How long had t been since Amanda was love sexually? Too long... they'd have to make up for lost time.

Amelia pulled back then, just as the credits were rolling. Her hand left the MILF's rear and the back of Emily's head, and she was quick to stand upright again. "Mm! Not bad eh? That was pretty exciting if you ask me... but I think we should hit the sack. Assuming you two can sleep with all the excitement..."

Amelia's reluctance to reply at first, got her to believe she was waiting for the right time. So she remained close to Amelia, to listen what she said, as she shifted lightly where she sat. The attention was affectionate, and filled with a passion she'd long since forgotten about. And she just couldn't stop her. She moaned softly against her blanket, just as a scream happened, and she jumped lightly where she was, just as Amelia whispered her back. Her eyebrows raised, looking at Amelia with an inquisitive expression. How did she know what she wanted? She -did- know what she wanted, but Amanda didn't want to admit it, remaining silent for now, her cheeks flushed a bright red. A red that intensified, when the girl's lips met hers. Amanda's eyes spread wide open, as the girl's tongue invaded her mouth, the roughness of it causing her mouth to scream with pleasure. She wanted to stop it. She should stop it. And eventually, she was the first one to break the kiss, quickly looking down as a reaction to the kiss. Her mind tried it's best to figure out, what exactly just happened. She hadn't wanted this. She hadn't expected this, what-so-ever. She wasn't quite sure, she felt comfortable about it.

And sure, after the movie finished, she looked up to Amelia, nodding a single time at the suggestion.
"Yeah, I agree. Wh.. Where'll you two be sleeping, th.." She interrupted herself, as she looked down to Emily, who was almost already asleep, groaning softly at their noises. She smiled slightly, gently stroking her little girl's hair, before picking up a pillow by her side, to shift it under her head. Emily hugged the pillow tightly, mumbling silently to herself, as Amanda stood up and lay the blanket over her little girl.

She could barely look at Amelia, looking to the ground, as she continued speaking.
"I'll.. Head up to my room, as well. Uhm.. Sl.. Sleep well, Amelia." She said, smiling sweetly up to her, her eyes meeting with Amelia's for a few seconds, before quickly setting off towards the stairway. If she wasn't stopped, she'd head straight for her room, jumping bellow her sheets, trying to get her mind straight.

Ah, Amanda was positively adorable. She imagined the older woman would have been more confident, would've been willing to either jump into action with her or act with revulsion... slinking away like this was just surprising. "Hm..." Amelia trailed off, smiling as Emily snuggled up under the blanket. Well, it seemed they wouldn't be sharing a bed... a pity. "Very well... sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite..." Amlia purred, giving her a passing wink.

So she settled in for the night, undressing from her school uniform and retrieving a t-shirt from her bag by the front door. She was soon fully naked, folding up her own gear and setting the pile of clothing down on the chair. She'd redress when the morning came and then walk home. Amelia slipped her loose shirt on, the fabric coming down just past her hips. Her cock, a standard feature one would find on Felis females, hung limp between her legs. Oddly it seemed more equine in appearance than feline, a deep ebony shade with a fat flared head like a stallion's.

And the size of it! The way it flopped and the head slid at her slender knees... it must have been a foot, maybe two feet long! She hummed and strode to the kitchen, pouring another glass of water for herself. She liked to be hydrated before she had her fun...

Emily didn't react to the words, or the wink from Amelia. Not to be rude, but she'd already gone unconscious, breathing silently in a deep, comfortable sleep. Emily, as she had mentioned, didn't do too well with alcohol. When she had, just a little, it worked almost as a sleeping pill, making her so relaxed, that she was basically small steps from actual sleep. She'd never really had too much before, having only had a glass, or two, with her mother. When she had two, however, she did get a little tipsy, and did a few strange things, before ultimately falling asleep.
And this night, was one of such nights. Sleeping like a rock.

Amanda only partly noticed the winking, clearing her throat as she saw it, her cheeks still flaring brightly. She was conflicted. Unable to make up her mind. While she really felt she needed some affection, that wasn't her daughters, she also found something. Wrong about it. It was her daughters best friend. And if Emily found out? Amanda couldn't even think of the consequences.. It might ruin their relationship? Which would hurt both Amanda and her beloved daughter. She also just might be completely alright with it? Was it a risk worth taking?

Amanda went to bed with those questions, but hardly fell asleep as easily as Emily had done. Rather, she shifted from side to side in her bed, groaning silent complaints. She even realized she hadn't removed her belt, and did so with quick hands, and threw it to the ground, making a slight bonk from the heavy metal of the buckle. Amanda slung her arms around her pillow, hugging it close against herself, humming silently into it. The biggest part of her, wished that Amelia would just walk into her bedroom, right that minute, and continue what she'd started... Now, instead.. She just felt unfinished. As if something had been started, that shouldn't have stopped yet. It wasn't finished.. She wanted.. More.

Back
Top Bottom