Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In love with the female body (looking for F or TS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe.

Meteorite
Hi,

My name is Chloe and I'm 25 years old. This is my first post on this board but I've been roleplaying since I was a teenager.

In the past I was greedy and took on too many plots at the same time. Eventually I got overwhelmed and couldn't follow up on any of them. Therefore I will try to restrain myself and only have one or two active plots at the same time.

I'm really looking for an interesting short plot (lots of smut) or for a long term plot where the story is also important.

I want to have an F/F or F/TS plot.

I have a wide range of interests and fetishes but the main things that turn me on are:

- long legs & high heels
- lezdom
- strap on
- huge toys (stretching)
- rough sex (face slapping, scratching, spitting, hair pulling, choking, etc.)
- messy/wet sex (I love the way a woman looks when her hair is wet, her clothes are wet, her mascara is running. So I'm interested in doing a shower scene, caught in the rain scene or even a WAM scene)
- tribbing

I don't want to do a strict master/slave dom/sub plot, but elements of domination can definitely be included

Plot ideas:
Sharkskin heels
High powered long term lesbian couple
I would love to have plot with two thirty something women who have made it in the business world. They're both rich so they lavish each other in gifts, trips and attention to show their love.

They have been together from college and are very adventurous when it comes to sex. As they are both career oriented they've never had that much time for each other. That's why they go all out every time they do have a free day or plan a date night.

This plot is very open and could go anywhere. Anything is possible: They could have booked a world class chef to cook them a dinner on a penthouse balcony with a piano player or they rent off an entire upscale strip club to give each other a private show (or have all the other girls give them a show).

Romance would be the main focus in this plot although we could add some drama when we work on the back story. The goal of this plot is to have the opportunity to do basically whatever we come up with.

La vie boheme
poor long term lesbian couple
This is basically the opposite of my other plot idea. The two girls met each other while they were 15-16 and living on the street. Both have troubled past but they found comfort in each other. Now their in their mid twenties and leaving in a small apartment on the wrong side of the city. Both have a passion for the arts (painting, writing, music, etc.) but having no high school diploma, they have to fight every day to survive. Living in the center of vice, money opportunities are everywhere. They could be a stripper, drug dealer, prostitute, con artist, pickpocket or go the honest way and be a waitress or cook.

This plot would have more drama because of the tough environment they live in. There is a lot possible with these characters. One could try to go on the right path, while the other is stuck in the criminal world. Both of them hate their illegal jobs but do them to continue their passion. One is doing the illegal things to finance the other's passion.

They would be madly in love with each other and very comfortable with each other. They have lived on the street together for weeks on end. No bed to sleep on, counting on each other to survive. So now that they do have an apartment, it's so small there rarely in any privacy. They've been together for so long they've almost become one.

I'm also interested in a plot with a TS but don't have any specifics. If you would love to do a F/TS scene, please let me know.

Again I'm very open to suggestions and if you have any other plot ideas don't hesitate to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom