Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Lit Male for Long term rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddys_nastywhore

Super-Earth
I am lookin for something in praticular and I will explain it so we don't waste each other's time. I am lookng for a long term rp that mixes plot, smut, drama, romance, and anything else that is exciting. I love the idea of two people coming together and creating a story so well developed its like your reading a book. I am looking for at least a paragraph but hope for more. I tend to play my characters with a submissive nature so please don't ask me to dominate. Not all my roleplays have the sub/dom role, but I still prefer a dominate, manly man feeling to my rps.

I have hundreds of plots in my head that can be mixed around depending on pairing or era.

Era:
Victoria
Medieval
Modern
1920s
Western

Pairings:
Band
Gang/Mob
Brothers bestfriend x sister
College/High School
Actor x Actress
Human x vampire

Those are just the top of my head, I am very open with pairings as long as we can come up with a strong plot to go wih it.

**Right now I'm craving no limit dark rp based modern or Victorian. Thinking cult or Jack the Ripper like**

Hey there, I have a RP to offer you.

Here is my idea.

The setting is England in the middle ages. Merlin is a young man who has had his village and family killed by invading demons. Having been plagued by visions of the future his whole life, Merlin believes it is his destiny to raise up a king who will banish the demons, restore peace, and unite the land.

But at this present moment Merlin is distraught from losing everyone he has ever loved and is terrified for his own life. As he hides in the woods he stumbles across an old bottle. He takes the cork of, releasing the queen of all genies. Her appearance and persona are up to your to decide, but I picture her elegant and powerful. She has been trapped in her bottle for two thousand years and his grateful to be free. Also, she was sealed in her bottle by magic and knows that Merlin must be a wizard to free her.

Also, she was told a prophesy as a child that one day she would meet a powerful man who would be her lord. She devotes herself to Merlin, believing him to be the one. Merlin is scared of her at first, but realizes that if he is to fulfill his destiny he might need her help.

Sound interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom