Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

r e q u e s t ♡ roleplay ♡ f&m ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

flahwer

Dust

Hi,

im new to Blue Moon, so i decide to start out with a request thread for private message roleplay, or a thread roleplay that you can invite me to.To start this request im going to tell you different things that are important to know...i think. Im mostly into romance roleplay not only sexual but on going normal life things too and normal roleplay. im mostly submissive and innocent but if you guys want, i can also be dominant if you'd like, I love love love a man who is taller, stronger, bulkier than the female. My characters range from about 4'11 to 5' and I really like the male to be over 6'. Much taller than that would be great and this is not a requirement but it is definitely something that will make me happy. and i dont mind what roleplay we do because honestly i like all of them and ill do any of them you like,​

♡teacher and student
♡slave and master
♡babysitter and teen girl
♡brother and sister
♡girl next door
♡friend roleplay
♡werewolf; vampire roleplay
♡supernatural roleplay
♡world of war craft roleplay
♡mystical creature roleplay
♡furry roleplay
♡smut​

and whatever else you can think of. if your wondering, i do para and extra para (paragraph roleplay). but i guess i can deal with liners (sentence roleplay) too, as long as your descriptive. all you got to do is
message me what kind of roleplay you want to do, with a starter. Or invite me to a thread you want me to join.

Thanks
♡​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom