Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Auntie Devilla (Devilla Roche and ChrisGabriel)

Ms. Charlotte sees them all struggling with taking off their clothes and then remembers to help them out of their shoes...
"Oh, zilly me I forget avout yoo shoez my dearz."

She pulls out a key and bends over, by her hips in front of the first student, and click-click, then with the next one click-click of the key and lock on each shoe, then also for Chrissy...she then goes back to the first student, Traci...
"Now Trazi, yoo must take off yoo bra and pantiez. I 'elp yoo."

Ms. Charlotte takes off the bra, Traci looks mortified, and can do nothing but close her eyes....she apparently has false breasts on and when her panties are pulled down, she has a full-blown cock and it is caged, just like Chrissy....

Ms. Charlotte does the same thing to Lily...this time, the girl helps out realizing that they may all be very much like each other, so Lily smiles and looks back At Traci, and Traci smiles back, the Lily turns to Chrissy smiling...

Ms. Charlotte stands in front of Chrissy, hands on her hips....
"Chrizzy, yoo all the zame. Yoo ar' all sizziez, no? Oui, of course yoo ar''. Zat iz 'ow yoo wind up in 'zis clazz toge'der."

Ms. Charlotte thoughtfully takes off Chrissy's frilly underwear to reveal her cock in its cage....

"Oui, you all sizziez wit' chastity devize and I know yoo all 'ave a wonderfool plug up yoo azzez. So, now that we got 'zat out of 'ze way, we can move on."

Ms. Charlotte places goes and grabs three tight corsets and hands one out to each sissy...
"Now, start to put 'zem on. Znapz in 'zee front. Eyeletz wit 'zee laze in 'zee back. Come on, chop chop. I help if yoo need and will show yoo 'ow to tighten. Chrizzy I example on yoo for Trazi and Lily."

I first tried to feel and seem superior to them, obviously not having false breasts... but it is a short victory only. Then I am blushing and try to sink back into the background, as I struggle with the corset just as bad as the others. It is mortifying enough that I am again the one singled out...

But at least it will be perfectly situated on my form.

Yes, she makes an example with Chrissy...
"Is no need to struggle, my dear. We get 'zis coorect, no? Of course we can."

She grabs hold of the lace in the back of Chrissy's corset...

"Now gurlz, we grab laze and start from top to bottom, plazin' through each pair of eyeletz. You go through iz onze, 'zen again, and again, an' zo fort'. When yoo get to zee bottom, well we pull Like 'zis."

Charlotte places her knee into Chrissy backside at her ass...so much so that she may have pushed Chrissy's plug in further, at least that is what it may feel likt to Chrissy...then she pulls and pulls and pulls...tightening the corset until Chrissy can hardly breathe....

"Then we tie onze, then twize, and three timez and yoo done."

She then helps Traci and Lilly and all three of them are stiff and having a hard time breathing...

"Breathing. I show you gurlz. Short breaths. Breathe in nose and out of mouth. Meazured. Slowly. Breathe in. Breathe out. You all try."

Traci does so, but there is a bit of a struggle, although she understands...besides, she has never been standing so straight, so correct....Lily feels the same way....then all eyes are on Crissy....

Crying out as my plug is showed deeper, then I could only take shallow breaths... I try to keep to the method my Aunt taught me, but this corset is much tighter than mine, soon I have trouble staying on my feet, as the fast shallow breaths made me swoon with the loss of oxygen.

Maybe I am blushing because all the eyes on me too, but I could feel my cock straining against its cage... I feel it filling its trap, but interestingly I do not feel as aroused as before. This must be just a reaction of my body...

But it is still quite distracting and uncomfortable. I try to lean against Ms. Charlotte, for I do not know if I even would be able to sit in this state.

"Oh look at yoo gurls all getting exzited az yoo are."

She touches and massages Traci's chastity device and gets a reaction from this sissy....then she does the same with Lily...and then she grabs and massages Chrissy's chastity device....

Smiling as she rubs on Chrissy's cock....
"Chrizzy, yoo 'ave 'ze biggest of all 'zese sizzy gurls. Oh, 'ow it must 'urt for yoo. Zo, zorry, but 'ze key I doo not 'ave."

I blush at the teacher-maid groping us, and hiss as her hand reaches my throbbing encased member too. Smiling back and trying to hide my frustration.

"Maybe we would be better maids if our members could be encased in silk instead of this plastic."

I try to suggest some changes to get more comfort, praying that it would not backfire at me. Still, I have as much problem breathing as the other two, so I ask something that I never thought I ever would.

"So, what is the next step? I mean, in the learning process..."

"Well if it were up to me, yoo member would be encazed in zilk. But, alaz, I am not in charge of 'zese 'zingz, zo I am zorry but yoo will 'ave to due wit' 'zis." ~Points to Chrissy's plastic and metal chastity device~

Then when Chrissy asks about the next step...
"Oh, well iz nize to zee yoo exzited about my clazz Crizzy."
~smiles and then turns to the cloass and claps her hands together~

"Oui, nex' we 'ave garterz, garter beltz, and stockingz. I show yoo."

Pulls up on her own maid dress...
$_35.JPG

"Az yoo can zee all garters go around yoo waizt. 'Ze beltz are strong and 'ze more 'ze mbetter. Beltz must 'ave metal claspz no plastic and 'zey attach to 'ze stockingz at w'at iz called 'ze welt. 'zis iz 'ze area of 'ze stocking'zat 'az laze and a boo'tiful dezign. All maidz should wear 'zis."

~smiles~

"I be right back!"

Brings out garters, garter belts and stockings for all the students....
"Lez zee yoo all put 'zese on. Call on Mz. Charlotte if yoo need 'elp."

Taking a very good look from close up, I almost miss the relevant parts as in the clasps themselves... At first I am sure it would look ridiculous on me, with the plastic cage and me being a boy.

But as she returns with the garter belt and stockings, all I have problem with is pulling up the sheer material. My corset and ass-plug really does not gives me any place to move, or push forward enough to reach my toes.

"Hey, would you two help me get it on my legs?" I try to get the two sissy to help, trying to be friendly. But somehow the idea that I have to help some other boy get dressed in this feminine clothing does not help my mood. I would be happier if the two worked as my handmaids or whatnot... After all, I had the real boobs in this group!

"Now now Chrizzy, lez not get upset. 'Ere I 'elp yoo. If yoo 'aving problemz becauze yoo plug makz it too 'ard for yoo to bend over, well then sit on 'zee bed. Now zee if yoo can get it."

Ms. Charlotte watches as Chrissy does it and sees the smile on the girls face....

~smiling gleefully~
"Very good, all of yoo! Now, we move on to yoo dresses!"

Ms. Charlotte hands out the dresses...
503266363_361.jpg

"Az yoo can zee the drezz iz very frilly and comes wit' a laze collar, a laze cap for yoo 'eadz, an' a apron. It alzo comez wit glovez. An I give yoo those an' zum ot'er itemz next. Now each uniform 'az lotz of frilly laze, an 'ze drezz alzo 'az w'at iz known az crinolinez, 'zat iz a zpecial pieze of clothin' 'zat 'elpsz to push zee drezz out. Now put on yoo dresses and I 'elp zip yoo up. Yoo too Chrizzy lez go. No complainin' yoo can doo it!"

Gritting my teeth, I do get it. I would even like it if it was some real girls or women donning the maid costumes and not three sissy boy - me among them.

I felt another breakdown closing up on me, but then I concentrated hard on my breathing and the sight of our teacher, and soon enough the happy throbbing of my cock would come back.

Not that pulling up the dress was easy or less demeaning, but it only took some fantasy and a little imagination, and it was all right.

Also, having my own boobs instead of falsies give it a twist and some credibility for my mind.

"Ah yoo all look great. Now we finish wit' yoo heels, yoo duster, and yoo purze."

maid-07-bwsat.jpg

"Iz 6 inch 'eelz my dearz. put them on an' get uzed to 'zem. Walk zlowly. Yoo corset will zlow yoo down anyway."

Ms. Charlotte helps them on with their shoes then takes them for a short walk in the classroom....

" 'Zatz it. Yoo get 'ze 'ang of it. Very good."

The class bell rings....

With a sense of sadness and a pout...

"Oh 'zat iz all we 'ave time. Yoo wear 'zese for the rest of 'ze day, understand. Is 'ow yoo say, yoo 'omework. Now you gurls 'ave lunch furzt floor. Now go.

The lunchroom is filled with girls, many are in their uniforms and they are everything from bimbo blondes to brunettes, to redheads, to raven haired beauties.....all have long hair....and all are at various points in their education....some, like Chrissy, are in a maids uniform....the lunchroom is like any other and one person that roams around with a wood ruler in hand is Ms. Bircher....

One of the girls from an earlier class sees Chrissy....
sexy-class-nerd-costume-video-thumbnail.jpg

"Hi, I'm Linny. We were in Ms. Cockburn's class together. Boy did I learn a lot. Did you? You don't mind me talking to you. Maybe we can have lunch together?"

I mince in a straight line in my high heel - maybe the extra height and thick bottom makes it worse - and find myself alone, my fellow maids left to others like us. So, I try to smile at Linny, but it succeeds as a partial grimace.

"Hi, I am Chri..." I almost tell her my real name, and it is my shame that stops me, not the naming from my aunt. "Chrissy."

"My name is Chrissy... And if you help me find some light meal and a place to stand while eating it, I would gladly hear all about your day..."

"Sure thing Chrissy!"

Excited and ready to please and make a friend she does as she is told and comes back with two salads, one for Chrissy and one for herself....there are other things on the tray, but not much else - a yogurt and a water....

Luckily there are many tables in which girls can stand and eat...it tells everyone in the room that the girls and sissy girls who are not used to constrained clothing are newbies and the girls and sissy girls eating are the upper classwomen - bimbos who are used to such clothing, who's weight is now perfect, and who are quite finished, cock sucking lips and all....

"So, yea, it's been a great experience so far. I mean, I'm getting used to things, but its been not so bad." ~takes a ravishing bite of her salad~ "Ooh this salad is good, how about yours? My mother brought me here and left me. Its been kind of lonely for me. I live in the dorms. Many of the girls are downright crappy and treat me like doody. So how about you? Who brought you here, your mother? Did she feel that you needed to be a bimbo too?"

I try my salad, but really does not have all that big appetite. I even feel my eyes moistening at the mention of my mother, but instead of letting it free like a good girl, I am still man enough inside to wink it away, while chowing down the green.

"I lost my parents... know someone, so if I did not wanted to go to the state, I had to come here. Now I am just really fucked."

Looking around, I sigh and shake my head.

"All these boobs, and almost all of them got penises! If I was into kink, I would love the place, but... All that is missing is the tentacle monster, you know?!"

Linny looks puzzled...
"Well gee, everyone has a penis here? Not everyone. I don't have one, I'm a girl. Tentacle monster, what's that?"

Blushing, I try to blurry the meaning of my last words.

"Nothing! Just that this is one kinky palace for special studies, and the teachers are a teenager boys - and some girls - wet dream... And I said almost, so not everyone."

I am still not sure if I should tell her that I am a boy, or fully pretend to be a girl... For now I am quite puzzled too.

Back
Top Bottom