Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Auntie Devilla (Devilla Roche and ChrisGabriel)

Shocked and surprised, Ms. Cockburn stands up and withdraws herself....
"Look who thinks they can negotiate? And, then you think you can somehow dictate what I will do for you?!?"

She pulls down her bra, her top, and her underwear and tight skirt...

Her eyes look angry....
"You have no idea where you are do you? Who is watching? You'll see."

She swiftly goes to the door and pulls up the shade, then unlocks it....
"Get out and get to your next class. Before you're late. I believe it is in Room 202 with Ms. Waters. Posture, deportment and etiquette some of which you desperately need."

~RRRRIIIIIINNNNGGG~

"Oh my that was the late bell. It looks like you're late already. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You better get moving."

She watches Chrissy fumble as the girl leaves....

Then she shuts the door to her classroom.....

To herself aloud...
"Maybe by tomorrow, if she knows what's good for her, she'll be begging for my sissy-cock."

Ms. Cockburn smiles as she straightens things up for the next class....

Running was over after the first couple of steps for me. Not because it was not the best to arrive to etiquette class running, but because I just could not run in the setup I was in. Deep down I feared what would happen now, that Ms. Cockburn got cockburned... But on the surface I tried to collect myself, even checked my makeup before I knocked and walked in room 202.

"I am terribly sorry, Ms. Waters. I got held up..."

Thinking that a little lateness was acceptable if someone presented it with enough manners, I tried to gauge the teacher, her classroom, and my classmates... All the while trying to keep up my posture just like my Aunt would.

Ms. Waters gives Chrissy a look....
chloe-vevrier.jpg

In a very condescending voice she says...
"You must be Chrissy. Take your seat amongst the other girls and don't be late again otherwise you will get a detention slip with Ms. Bircher."

There is a word on the blackboard that simply says "DEPORTMENT"....

To the class...
"Now where was I? Oh yes, deportment. deportment is a manner of personal conduct and the way one behaves. It is posture and it is acting like a young lady should. I'm sure that you may ask yourself, "Why Ms. Waters, why must I know this deportment stuff anyway? Well, because you will deal with many people who are superior to you. Whether you remain as bimbos for the remainder of your life or become maids for your mistress, you must have some sense of deportment. Besides, bimbos need to act a certain way."

Ms. Waters gestures with her hand....
"Why don't you all get up out of your seats and stand."

Nine students stand up...three in each row...including Chrissy, who is in the last seat of the last row....

"Now watch what I am about to do."

Ms. Waters bends forward at the hips, her body on a low angle, her head facing forward, her hands at her sides and she is doing this in impossibly high heels.....she then, after about five seconds pulls her body back up to a standing position....

"When you bend forward, you always bend at the hips, never at the knees. It is not only unladylike, but it is unbimbolike to bend at the knees. "Now all of you try and hold for about five seconds."

All the girls bend forward.....the young lady in front of Chrissy, when fully bent forward is wearing a very thin G-string...she was a perfect camel toe pushing through...

Standing at my place there should not be too much to see... of course with Ms. Waters humongous tits... - I had seen the biggest breasts in the last two days in my life, still, she was the winner.... like every hour, bigger and bigger breasts was thrust in front of my eyes, making me feel inadequate, even if I wanted to count myself as a man.

So, with her leaning forward, and then all the other "girls" following her later... There was not just the tits, but all those asses grating on my composure. With a sigh, I leaned forward myself, head held up, arms at my sides - and I needed them for balance as even with my not too high heels it was really hard. Still, I could almost see every classmate's curves, while I pretended to only stare at our teacher, I really was unable to look into her eyes. The most I could do is do the exercise, and glare at those tits.

Ms. Waters stands up and takes a thick, wooden ruler from her desk.....then she walks around to each girl....

She ~WHACKS~ a student in the shins and says....
"Penny, keep those legs in my dear."

Penny: ~rubbing her legs~ "Yes, Ms. Waters."

Then Ms. Waters hits the next girl in her derriere with the ruler and says, "Traci, make sure that ass is up real high when you bend."

Traci: ~rubs her derriere~ "Yes, Ms. Waters."

Ms. Waters hits a girl in the knees and says, "Dee Dee keep those knees straight my dear."

Dee Dee: ~rubs her knees~ "Yes, Ms. Waters."

Then Ms. Waters confronts Chrissy and pushes the ruler under her chin, lifting Chrissy to stand up...Ms. Waters massive tits are in view and she asks, "Is there something preoccupying you my dear? Tell Ms Waters why don't you."

Every disciplined student helps me to correct a little of my stance... still, it feels like Ms. Waters singled out just me...

"Uhh... To get it perfect?" I try to dismiss the sight of her boobs, but as they are straight in front of me, my eyes gravitate towards them. Gulping, I crumble soon enough and answer truthfully.

"They are huge... Are they just as sensitive too?" I marvel about her titties, trying not to salivate this close to her cleavage.

"They just can't be natural, they look like something like a superhuman superpower." and it seems I just can't fight off their spell, babbling about Ms. Waters twin mountains, even if I know that I would be better off concentrating on the class she is teaching... but she seems to be wanting to hear my thoughts, and I just can't think about anything with her breasts almost in my face.

Thus the first sentence of the Bimbo-ballad comes true. And I just can't tell her that without her nipples or aureoles showing, it looks like an oversized ass - because I am seeing the other eight girls from behind in their bend forward position... and there is quite a lot similarity.

Ms. Waters slaps Chrissy in the face then says, "Stop it, Chrissy! You must learn to control yourself!!"

Ms. Water's strides back up to the front of the classroom, "You will all disregard that outburst." ~pauses to straighten out her dress, especially around her ample cleavage~ "Now lets talk about how you walk ladies. A woman, even a bimbo woman does not slouch. She does not drag her feet and she does not look as though she is some wall flower receding somewhere in the background. No a bimbo is front and center. She is gorgeous. She is there for those to see, she is a showcase item if you will. So, stand up straight, bosom out, cleavage plentiful. Derriere is slightly shown, whether it is with a short skirt like you are all wearing or a tight dress such as the one I am wearing right now. Let me show you how to walk."

Models the walk....
"Now, when you walk, one leg in front of the other. Take your time, step down on each leg carefully so you can balance on those heels. Your legs should show prominently. Men and women alike want to see those sexy thighs, even those curvaceous calves. Let them see it. Now arms are not drooping on the sides. The should be either on your hips or swaying gingerly, or with purpose. Play with your hair while you walk, that's allowed. Smile. Wave to others. Imagine you are Ms. America. If you are chewing gum, then blow some bubbles, that's allowed. But most of all be a proud bimbo when you walk. Now all of you girls find a spot and let me see you try. Come on." ~claps her hands twice~

Ms. Waters walks around the room to inspect....

"Thank you, Ms. Waters." I mumble as her slap made me snap out of it, and I am thankful for it. Now, if I could only concentrate fully on the class without getting sidetracked by any of the curves, I would be happy...

Of course hearing and seeing the others break out into bimbos or sexpots does not help me at all in developing a strut even close to what she wants. so, I find myself the worst of the nine, and almost loose my balance too.

Ms. Waters struts toward Chrissy in her best bimbo walk...
"My, my Chrissy, I see that you are having some problems. It seems that I might need to do some one on one with you."

Ms. Waters turns to the class...
"All right girls, early dismissal for you. Free time until the bell rings then go to your next class." Ms. Waters turns to Chrissy and says sternly, "You stay here with me."

The girls file out and then Ms. Waters closes the door, locks it and pulls down the shade across the door window....again she struts back toward Chrissy and pulls up her mini-skirt and pulls down her panties....

"Hmm, a sissy. I'm not surprised, the way your drooling on yourself. Too bad that cock of yours is locked up. On the other hand, whoever your mistress is, she knows what's best I'm sure."

Ms. Waters pulls up Chrissy's panties and pulls down her skirt....

"Now my dear, what I'm about to do is for your own good. Just remember, I'm in charge not you. If you do anything but what I say, well then things will get ugly."

In a quick response with her hands, she pulls Chrissy by her hair and pushes her face right into her cleavage....she continues to mash her face in, making it difficult to breathe....

"You like my tits! You want my tits! Well here they are! Sniff it all in. Go ahead, enjoy it. They are real. They are soft and they are mine."

She pulls her head out momentarily by Chrissy's hair...
"Not enough?"

Then she pushes it right back into her cleavage....

I gulp and feel my clothes even more constricting than before as she orders the others out. After Ms. Cockburn's coming on me - or almost cumming in my mouth - I have some well founded fear...

So it is only partially surprise that makes me jump back when she just pulls my skirt up and panties down. But then she restores my clothing, and after a couple words, grab my hair... and catapults me into heaven.

Or as close to it as I can get with my cock trapped and my ass plugged. I am dazed enough that only the second serving starts my hands moving and groping the breath-taking monstrosity. I sniff and moan, and start drooling and licking the silky flesh too, while I feel their weight and stiffness in my palms. I try to find and free her nipples...

Ms. Waters slaps his hands with hers...

~SLAP~
~SLAP~

With a sharp, edgy tone....
"Who is in charge here?!? I am. Ms. Waters is in charge. Ms. Waters says if you can fondle them. Ms. Waters has all the power, does she not?"

Now exasperated, she points to the floor...
"On your knees Chrissy, on your knees right now!"

Ms. Waters slaps his hands with hers...

~SLAP~
~SLAP~

With a sharp, edgy tone....
"Who is in charge here?!? I am. Ms. Waters is in charge. Ms. Waters says if you can fondle them. ~points her lovey nailed indexed finger right toward her tits~ Ms. Waters has all the power, does she not?"

Now exasperated, she points to the floor...
"On your knees Chrissy, on your knees right now!"

Pulling my hands swiftly away, I put them behind me, and while I start to apologize, I somehow follow her command and find myself on my knees...

"I am sorry, Ms. Waters! Your boobs made me do it!"

Now that she has Chrissy in the right place, she can move forward....slowly, she pulls one massive tit from her navy blue dress, then the other...she bends at her knees and grabs a wad of Chrissy's hair and guides her head with a slight pull....

"All right Chrissy, you are going to learn to listen to Ms. Waters and do as I say and do things correctly. You are going to open your mouth and suck on my nipple and areola."

She guides Chrissy to the right tit...it forces Chrissy to walks on her knees...then her mouth is guided right to the correct spot...

"Now suck both parts. Suck in. Breathe my tit in. My boobs are so big that it is quite difficult to suck on them. Now remember, you are to suck only my right tit and do nothing else."

With my hands behind my back, my posture is something close to perfect... kneeling under those huge breasts, I gulp back the moan, and only pant a little as she pulls them free...

"Yes, Ms. Waters!" I would do almost anything she asks, this being more of a gift than punishment... so I open wide and inhale her tit... or more like the nipple and the areola. Even if I have to follow her around on my knees, I am making an airtight seal on her right tit. Not sucking it like a child, more of a hoover, only my tongue quivers at the sensitive nubbin, I want to tease, to lick, but for now I just suck it in, trying to make her nipple throb and grow to its fullest...

Ms. Waters looks down on Chrissy smiling, her hand still on her hair....
"That's a good girl. You keep sucking and Ms. Waters will speak."

Ms. Waters lets out a gentle moan as she licks her lips, then tries to refocus her thoughts and does, eventually...
"Now Chrissy, it is difficult to be what you are, a sissy. I wish I could say that I was a sissy, but I have always been a woman. You my dear, I know you are tempted, but so are the other girls, sissy or not. You must get passed that. You are here for obvious reasons. You are here to be the best sissy you can be. You are here to be the best bimbo you can be. You need to be stronger. You need to be more willing. You need to want to be -

Ms. Water's lets out another moan, this one slightly higher in pitch and longer....
"Now my dear take your tongue and roll it around my throbbing nipple. Do it gently, but keep doing it."

As Chrissy will find out, soon, Ms. Water's right nipple, will expand and be engorged -- it will fill her mouth as if it were a small cock, but it will be long, thick, and hard....

Oh, man, do I find out! With her command I instantly start licking and sucking more, moaning and happy with the tit in my mouth... Up until it obviously takes on a size bigger than just proportioned to her boob.

Still, I could not stop rolling my tongue and sucking, as I am spellbound by the situation. On my knees, hands clasped behind my back, head held onto the pilowy breast - and a long, thick, hard piece of flesh filling my mouth, while my lips are sealed wide open around her aureole.

I cry out - muffled by the engorged flesh - and try to pull my head away... but I still keep my hands behind my back, and keep kneeling... and moving my tongue, as in pushing out the cocky nipple... but I also keep gulping down my saliva and the air, so my lips are sealed on her breast.

Ms. Water's moans become even louder and longer...as she feels him pull away, she pushes him in harder....then her areola gets "puffier" and is engorged too...suddenly, breast milk is expressed - she knows it, she can feel it - she holds Chrissy and says...

"Keep sucking my dear, don't be afraid of it. Drink it. Drink my milk," Ms. Waters says passionately, "Be the sissy that you want to be, the bimbo that you want to be and enjoy its sweetness without any reservation."

It is partially the surprise, but more than enough her hypnotizing authorative voice that makes me suck and gulp, even as her sweet milk fills my mouth...

Also, with her, it is the sissy and bimbo I want to be, not any other's devious plan or usual form... but the sissy bimbo that gives me such pleasure to suck her overly large milk filled nipples, that let me feel the throbbing of my caged cock while I have a big dildo like ass plug... And what gives me the appreciation of having my own breasts, even if they are nothing like the teacher's.

So, I am drinking, sucking, and no longer trying to get away.

After giving Chrissy her right tit, it starts all over again....Ms. Water's plants her left nipple and areola into Chrissy's mouth and asks her to suck and lick....and again, Ms. Water's nipple fills Chrissy's mouth like a small hard dick...ultimately she expresses from that tit and the young girl does a wonderful job at doing what she is told....

Then Ms. Water's picks her up by her hair slowly and kisses Chrissy on the lips sexily....then she stops, places her finger on Chrissy's lips and smiles....enough for now my dear...

"Promise me that you will be the best sissy and bimbo you can be?"

Filled with her warm milk and dazed because the situation, I could not say no to her...

"Of course, Ms. Waters..." breathing hard, I try to get a last kiss out onto her mouth or tits, but I surely need her help to stand up.

The worst thing that then and there I am inclined to do just that. Not only excel all my classes, but any extra-curricular activities. But then my head starts to clear out slowly.

Ms. Waters: "If you want more of the things I can give you my dear, you will keep your promise."

The bell rings....

Ms. Waters: "Ah, that's the bell. Well my dear go on to your next class, which for you is "Maid's Class" with Ms. Charlotte. Oh she is very good, I must say. Lucky you Chrissy. Now go."

The bell rings again for class...

The classroom, or at least one part of it looks like a very posh bedroom...
Screen-shot-2010-11-25-at-7.43.26-AM.png

There are three girls in the class, including Chrissy, so it is a small class....Ms. Charlotte seems to come out of nowhere, in her maid's outfit, smiling.....
Wrn24vW.jpg

In her French accent she curtsies the three young ladies and says...
"Ah, welcome to zee clazz. I am Mz. Charlotte, you teacher. An' we will 'opfully teach yoo ladies 'ow to be zee perfec' French maid."

~she claps her hands~

"All of yoo, take a seat on zee bed."

Not really having any clue how to do it right, I choose to just do it however I can. I have two main problems though... Ms. Waters left me with my panties drenched with my pre-cum, and the ass-plug with the corset makes sitting like a man impossible.

Not that sitting like a girl is possible either. I try to be closer to the headboard, and no way I am sitting between my two classmates!

I look forward to seeing the sexy maid clean the room playfully, but have a suspicion that I better be ready to use heavy duty cleaning equipment once at home with my Aunt... if she wants me to clean, that is. I just pray that this would be another sexy show and not a class about keeping a whole house in top form.

After all, nobody pays me to do that.

Ms. Charlotte....
"Ah good. ~paces, but sexily~ Yoo girlz will 'ear 'zis again and again at school, but like any good bimbo a maid, a French maid iz like eye candy. You are every'zing. You ar' zee show. 'Ow yoo carry yoo'zelf. 'Ow you walk. 'Ow you talk. All 'zingz 'zat make yoo zee perfec' maid. Yoo ar' going to learn to be a maid not only to clean, but to be uzed as yoo master or mistrezz desirez."

~stops pacing and thinks then looks at the three students~

"Firzt, we ar' goin' to change yoo out of yoo outfits and 'zen put yoo in a maidz outfit. 'Zat outfit will be worn for zee remainder of 'za day zo 'zat yoo get uzed to 'zem. Now all of yoo girlz, take off yoo cloze, right now. Lez go!"

It takes me some time to decipher her heavily accented words. The other two girl seem to stand up and start to remove their clothes, when finally I realize that for the first time I would be baring my body to others, and if I am lucky, then to real girls...

So I just blush and fiddle with my school clothes, trying to step out of my shoes first, before I realize that the Mary Jane's are locked on my feet. "Ooops." I try to stare down, but my boobs are in the way, so I have to lean forward.

Still, I can remove the outer clothes, but for now I keep my frilly panties on hoping that they would hide my more humiliating parts... for I am really proud of breasts... or just does not care as I am used to go bare-chested from before. But I am sure to eye the other two for any tell-tale bulges.

Really, it is more so that I ogle their boobs and asses, getting aroused... I am distracted enough that I forget that my panties are drenched in my precum from the end of the last class with Ms. Waters.

Back
Top Bottom