Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Auntie Devilla (Devilla Roche and ChrisGabriel)

Devilla-Roche

Supernova
Introduction...

On that fatal night, Devilla received the call from the hospital regarding her sister’s death. Somehow, she wasn’t in any shock after speaking to the nurse who had asked she come to the hospital by morning. Devilla had been estranged from her sister, Ruth, which was unfortunate since they were the only family that they had. A falling out of sorts happened about eight years ago and they haven’t spoken since they last saw each other.

When Devilla came down to the hospital, she found out from the doctor that Ruth, had been in the car accident. The weather was terrible that night, what with all the rain and wind, it was gearing up to be one of the worst nor’easters on record. Ruth was with her husband Ted. They had been out, probably having dinner. While driving home, they had encountered a truck, who’s driver had lost control of the vehicle, and slammed into the side of the car. According to the police report, Ted attempted to steer out of the way, but to no avail, the truck still made contact of the vehicle. Ted died instantly and Ruth was dead on arrival to the hospital due to all of the internal injuries she sustained.

Devilla was very matter-of-fact about the whole event and quickly had to make all the arrangements to have both bodies taken to a funeral home suggested by one of the nurses in the hospital. Ted, ironically, was an only child, his parents were both deceased so the responsibility fell on Devilla to go to Ruth’s house and find Christopher, their sixteen year old son and tell him the horrible news that befell his parents.

Devilla stayed at Ruth’s house for the next couple of days, until both Ted and Ruth were laid out at the funeral home and buried at St. Mary’s Cemetery on the outskirts of town.

Devilla took a look at Christopher, who was sort of on the thin side, was of average height, and wore his blonde hair long. In some ways he looked typical teenager, but was rather soft spoken and shy. His voice had not lowered in pitch and sounded feminine. That seemed odd to Devilla.

Aunt Devilla did her best to console Christopher, and it was difficult for the boy to understand what had happened to his parents. To have the two most important people in his life now gone – in the blink of an eye. Well, it was surreal, as if he had woken up to some sort of nightmare.

After the burial, Devilla made the decision to take Christopher back home with her. She knew that such a change for the boy would be very difficult, but she did not want him to be taken by the State – that would be even a worse fate for Christopher. So she sat him down and had a heart to heart discussion with him.

He did not give Devilla any argument. He did not fight her like a typical teenager would. Christopher realized that he did not have such a luxury and knew that Auntie Devilla was his only family. He understood that she had to go back home and, even though a move from the city to rural life would be another thing that he would have to accept. He certainly did not want to be cared for by the State, or live with some couple who would be his foster parents.

Devilla had him pack up a couple of bags and off they went. The three hour car ride was uneventful. Not much was said between the two, although Christopher thought about his parents. At times he looked over at Devilla and thought about memories with her from the past.

“Did she changed that much or did I just grew up?” I thought as I looked over at my Aunt Devilla. I used to find her to be overly motherly to me and looking the part, while my mom tried to reinvent her youth. My aunt still wears her hair and makeup like she’s living in the 1940’s, even her attire says she might be winning world war two alone, but why do I find that so attractive? Her lips so red, like a Hollywood starlet from the past, I dunno what it is about her, but, oh what am I saying to myself, she’s my mother’s sister for Heaven sake! It must be the sexy clothes…

After seeing farm after farm, we finally drove through a small little town. I hadn’t been up here since I was six or seven, so things seemed a little disconnected; sort of like I had been here or not – as if I were in a dream. When we meandered out of town and down a country road, the houses became far and few. When Aunt Devilla put on her blinker to turn left, I saw a small house with some lights on. Then she drove down the road, which was a dead end. We went all the way down, not passing one house. Not one. I thought that was strange, but then again I had lived in the city all my life, I was in the country was I not?

Once the car got down to the end of the road, there was a wall and a gate. Aunt Devilla got out of the car, opened the gates and came back. I watched her walking, admiring her thin, but shapely body. She had a tight blue dress on or was it a jacket and skirt? Well, it was tight to her skin and it showed off her perky little breasts, her narrow waist, and her curvaceous hips. I thought the white satin gloves were a bit too much, but still attractive, that was so my Aunt...

As we approached her house – which I had forgot how big it was – we came to a mansion. How could this woman, my aunt, who was unmarried and have no children live here all alone? Never ending housework, that is for sure. As we entered, I remembered thinking that the stone that encased this house made it look like a castle or something that came from fairy tales.

Inside was a huge entryway. There were marble steps that wrapped around an oval hallway, going up to the second floor. It was very impressive. I was in awe, as if I were seven again. In a weird way I felt like I was home again in my aunt’s house, but things were surely different. And it was surely not home, not without my parents.

I kept to myself along the drive back home. Christopher wasn’t saying much, if anything at all. The poor thing. It must be terribly hard for him to deal with all this. I suppose it will be nice to have someone else in the house, besides my maid. Oh, if Gerald were only alive, he would have loved having a nephew around. The last time he saw Christopher was when he was only two years old. I’m sure my sister hadn’t mentioned Gerald to her only son. Well, when the right moment comes I’ll share that with the boy.
Once we were at the house, I had Christopher carry his bags inside. I took him up to an extra bedroom, one that was right next to my boudoir. It was decorated in pink, like a little girls room would be. I apologized about the appearance.

“Look Christopher, I think it is important that we be in close proximity to one another. I know you’re sixteen, but if you need me, I’ll be right next door in my boudoir,” I said with a loving, caring tone. “This bedroom also has a bathroom so that should be convenient.”

I kissed him on the cheek, not realizing that I had left some lipstick on his skin, then said, “Goodnight. I’ll see you in the morning. We’ll have breakfast downstairs.” As I was leaving I stopped and said, “Christopher, I’m glad you’re here. I know there are a lot of adjustments you need to make, but Auntie Devilla will make things all good. You’ll see.”

I blew him a kiss and shut his door. I was tempted to lock the bedroom door, but then thought that could wait for another day.

Getting a good night kiss left me frozen on the spot. It felt rather differently than my mothers... The tears almost came again, but I was all cried out, and well, you can't have a depressive thought when getting aroused, do you? The blown kiss from the door almost made me physically swoon, it was lucky that I was standing by the bed. Sitting down and blushing, I felt my cheek, and found her red lipstick.

I just know my smile would have looked idiotic, but dropped into this castle and having lost my parents was a little too much, so my brain took time to restart. Lucky for me, the disrobing and bathroom chores came automatically.

I was just contemplating what to wear for bed standing in front of my suitcase, when I heard Her in the next room. This made me realize that this was a whole mansion, with places to explore, to take my mind away from my loss... but for now I wanted to just sleep. So, a short and t-shirt later I was climbing under the covers, concentrating on the sounds I could hear to occupy my mind before I fall asleep. I just did not wanted to think about my parents again...

Having some nightmares about the accident I did not seen, I woke up with a need to take another shower. Getting into fresh clothes made me realize that I either needed to wash my things soon, or would be without anything to wear. Something to ask about at breakfast.

I took my time to arrive at the table downstairs, going some rounds on the floors and trying out the stairs I felt like a child again... And I needed my mommy! With eyes shining and nose sniffling I finally found myself sitting at the table, head lowered, hands joined on the top. I could only grumble out a "Good morning!" when my Aunt got close enough.

Like every morning, I wake up and go into the shower, shave my legs, and indulge in all my skin creams smelling nice and fresh.....I get dressed and put my face on and of course style my hair....I don't know what it is about the way I look...maybe it was the way my grandmother looked...even into her 90's I always thought she was so pretty....by the time I became a teenager, I adopted this look and have kept it....I like the 1940's hairstyles, the dresses, I adore it all...it is who I am.....

I open the door to Christopher's room, he is already downstairs...yes soon I'll need to lock him in his bedroom at night...I can't have him wandering around this house...he's young, he's curious....

As I go down the back stairs that lead to the kitchen, I see Christopher's head on the table, he's been crying and still has the energy to say good morning....

I decide to kiss him on the back of his head....
"Good morning Christopher. I see you've had a rough night. That is to be expected considering what you've been going through."

I rub his back...

"Why don't I make you a nice breakfast. That sometimes helps."

He looks up at me...

"Before you say no, you are still a growing boy. You need your energy and I'll take no for an answer."

I smile at him...then I get to work....
dita+home1.jpg

...cooking some muffins and eggs and toast....
ditainstylemag.jpg

...even a pot of coffee...I get it all ready and place it on the kitchen table with great efficiency and then pour us both a juice and a cup of coffee...

I wanted him to get things out in the open...I know that his parents death has been traumatic for him, but I don't want him to wallow too much...of course I want to be able to help him in any way that I can...

"Come on, lets have it. If you don't speak your mind then Auntie Devilla can't help you."

"I would never say no to breakfast..." I start but then seeing her in high heels and makeup, with a polka dotted mom clothes, surrounded by the pink kitchen. I even forget the kiss or her stroking my back for a moment. "Wow. Thirties Barbie?" I try to stop my mouth before any more comes out.

Following her moving around with that setup, it is like she is a model or in a commercial. Doing everyday things, but looking like thousands of dollars.

"I am.. coping. Somehow. It's a boy thing, not speaking about it... But I miss them!" I can no longer stop the silent tears. "You know, they was supposed to be gone for only a movie, and leaving me alone with my friends because my birthday! And we played games, laughed, meanwhile they was in an accident!" now I can't keep myself from really starting to cry, but at least it is no longer the bawling like in the first week.

I do not say it, but having no friends around or being in an almost alien surroundings did not help me with my composure either.

I eat my toast...then notice Christopher's manners, something that I will need to work on...

"A birthday! Well we might have to celebrate that tonight."

I take a sip of my coffee, and try to display my impeccable manners to the boy..

"Look, I know it's not easy. I wish I could feel what your feeling. Remember, your mother was my sister. She and I didn't talk much at all in the last eight years, but I had fond memories growing up with her. I'll miss her too."

I pause, then take hold of his right hand...
"Look Christopher, Auntie Devilla will get you through this. I am family, and although this is a lot for a sixteen year old to handle, I think that you are mature enough to deal with your feelings and move on with your life."

Smiling...
"Besides, I am going to take good care of you. I am going to feed you, clothe you, put a roof over your head. Of course, one thing we need to talk about is school."

I grip her hand thankfully for her taking care of me.

Then I reach the part what I had the most problem with. "School? But I do not want to go to school, school is almost over."

Of course then she had to add „Look, the only school is the one I teach at, The Lace Academy. Look out the window, down the road. The closest other school is fifty miles away."

Then she let it slip, that it was a school for girls. Yeesh! "So I have to dress like a girl? No way!"

„You'll dress like a young lady." she pressed. All the way through breakfast I gave her hard time regarding my going to The Lace Academy, but she explained that the nearest co-ed school was fifty miles away. I was not pleased with the prospect of dressing like a young woman, but Aunt Devila took a stand as my surrogate mother and demanded that I dress up like a young woman and go to The Lace Academy. She told me she understood that I had some reservations, but it was for my own good.

"This is crazy." I say when we are later standing in front of a room which supposed to hold some clothes.

"Is it really so bad?" my Aunt asks, before pushing me forward. „Too bad. You have no choice if you want living in luxury. How about we dress you up, just for fun and you'll see if you like it. You have to give Auntie Devilla that.”

School, having to go to an all female school for the remainder of the school year, that was the vehicle to force me into dressing up like a girl. I have no choice. But at least it was for just a week or two at the most, enough to get my transcripts transferred and my year to be closed down. Then it would be me going to a finishing school, and even the idea of having to live in a dorm for a six year college sounded plausible.

I brought Christopher up to his bedroom and grabbed a few things that I would need including a measuring tape for sewing and making dresses...

"All right, I know this may be uncomfortable, but I'll need you to strip down to your underwear."

Christopher gave me a look, but with a raised eyebrow that I gave him and my arms crossed showing that I meant business and didn't want to waist time he slowly took off his clothes....it was frightening how perfect his male body was for a woman...he was thin, hardly had any body hair, and if I had to guess, I was betting his penis was on the small side.

"Okay, turn around, I need to take some measurements."

I measured his height, I measured his chest, and his waist...for some reason, he bristled when I measured his hips and I continued with my task at hand....I even brought him into the bathroom and weighed him...

"155," I said aloud. "Well, if you're going to look like a young woman, you'll need to lose some wait. So, I'll have to put you on a diet."

Again Christopher bristled at the thought of dieting. I explained that for his 5'9" height he was tall for a woman....
"You really should be no more than 135 pounds. Don't worry, you will eat healthily, Aunt Devilla will make sure of that."

I grabbed a brand new shaver and a bottle of hair remover...
"Now first things first. Take a shower and use this on your whole body. Most of the hair will come off. Here's a razor for any stubborn parts. And before you ask, yes, your pubic hair too. Now go."

When she measured me all around, I could not stop my body from reacting. So it was a careful posturing while she measured my waist. These last years I got taller than previously, but it seemed that all of my classmates got further in their pubescence. not one to do measurements in the boy's restroom I really did not know how would I measure up in the eyes of a grown and experienced woman's eyes.

I still wanted Aunt Devilla to look at me with appreciation, maybe a little bit of lust. For I was surely feeling them towards her.

"Loosing twenty pounds? I think I would need more exercises and some weight to look more mas... Oh, I get it. You think I would need to look more feminine? I just hope that I could get back to eating normally and getting my strength back and more after the school is over!"

"Maybe I could be a really hairy and bad looking puffy girl instead? I do not want to have all my hair fall out! I hope that not my head too?!" I almost squeak as I hold the razor and bottle. "I does not know how to use a razor..."

"Yes Sweety, don't be confused about the weight. Just imagine you're in a play. Your an actor playing a female part and you must be convincing. I'm sure you have heard of actor's losing and gaining weight to get into that mindset. For you, well, the mindset is you must start to think like a female in every way. The more you do this, the more you will be a female. And, being female is what is going to allow you to survive in The Lace Academy."

Christopher seems to have problems getting past the whole hair thing...well I think I can help him out here as well...

"Christopher, first of all, you don't put hair remover, we need your hair. As a matter-of-fact, we are going to put extensions to make your hair longer. I'll explain that later on about extensions. I suppose I can help you with the razor. Now look, if you need some help, I'm going to need to help you with that underwear. Step in the bath tub."

He steps in the pink bathtub....
"Good. Now let me help you with that."

I pull down on his underwear slowly....to my surprise, his cock was not small, on the contrary it was quite large for such a small young man...I placed my hand on my heart and gasped.....

"Well..."

Was all I can say....I looked up at him and then it and decided to grab it....I slowly rubbed my right hand up and down, and then said, "Don't worry, Auntie Devilla knows what she's doing. Just be calm and enjoy. I'll do all the work."

And with that I smiled and kept rubbing my hand up and down his cock...

I sighed and groaned at the idea of being an actor. After all, I was part of the school theatre club, knowing well that before the modern ages usually men played the parts of women too. Still, what let me relax was the news about my hair. I just did not wanted to loose my hair and become bald, or get painted on eyebrows that I always found so irritating.

Then of course she had to bring up the shaving and that she would help, leading me to stand in the bathtub with an iron hard erection. Yes, I know I was a virgin, she being the first person to grab my penis that I can remember. Except me, of course, having been jacking off daily in the last five years or so. I was just lucky that I learned to do it slow, slick, and usually had enough time...

But now I was standing there, trembling, moaning, eyes closed, and had my cock throbbing in the sexiest woman's hands I ever had close to me. Or maybe ever seen anywhere. I think I am in love, but at least in lust.

"Oh, Auntie!" I squeak out, as my legs buckle, thrusting forward to feel more of her hand. All I could do is blush, and hope she would not stop.

I thought to myself, hmm, I think Christopher would be ripe for milking, so I gave him a hand-job for a little bit more and then told him to wait...I go a plastic glove and some lubricant and put the glove on with a ~SNAP~ Christopher didn't know what to expect....he squealed like a girl and I bent him forward in the tub....

"Don't worry, relax. Auntie Devilla is going to milk you."

He didn't know what to think or expect....I opened up he cheeks of his ass and shoved the tip of lubricant right into his anus and squeezed....
"That place, where I am now is known as your rosebud. Aunt Devilla is going to place her finger inside there and massage an a wonderful place that will make you cum without even having me touching that wonderful cock of yours."

So I place some lubricant on my gloved index finger and stuck my finger into and penetrated his rosebud...Christopher squealed again, this time with a higher pitch than before, which gave a smile to my face, and I reached down, curled my finger and found his prostrate and rubbed it slowly....I could see him not only keeping his hard-on, but he continue to stay hard...Christopher cooed and moaned like a women as I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed....without touching his cock, with merely rubbing his prostrate, he ejaculated not once, not twice, but seven times in a row....

He moaned aloud and as he did, I rubbed his back and then picked him back up into a standing position....

In the state that he was in, I washed him down took out the foam cream and sprayed it all around his cock and legs....I applied the hair remover to the rest of his body and shaved all the hair around Christopher's cock and balls, being very careful....when I was done, was left with only the hair on his head and his eyebrows, for I placed hair remover on his face and neck and shaved that off too....after washing him down again...(by the way, he was still in awe over how I got him to cum) ....I placed pretty scented creams all over his body, to make him smell like a girl and keep his skin soft....

Then I walked him back into the bedroom and had him look at himself in the full length mirror....
"Makes a big difference all ready. You'll be looking like a beautiful young woman in no time."

When Auntie said she will milk me my thoughts was making it up like she use her hands on my cock and masturbates me, maybe even take me between her breasts. For milk in a situation like this meant breasts somehow for my mind. Then of course she snapped on the glove, and I was thinking that the pleasure and release would be later, for obviously the chemical in the hair removal...

And it was this point that I felt the lube at my ass. Squeaking like a pig in surprise - or like a girl, I am told later - I was too slow to move away. Then I no longer wanted to, for her finger in my ass just made my cock harder and tremble. Then came the bliss that made my legs weak, and my heart almost explode. It went on for quite the time, warmth spreading through my body, my toes curling, and then the marvelous feeling as my balls emptied out with spurting cum and having my sperm slam against the side of the bathtub.

It made me weak like a kitten, so her following ministrations of making my hair all over my body gone felt like a pleasurable bath... And left me feeling and smelling like a girl. I was still trembling lightly as she led me back to the room into front of a big mirror.

Seeing myself naked and hairless in the wall of silver-backed glass, with Her smiling at me from behind me over my shoulders, just after the mightiest orgasm I ever had... Well, I just wanted to keep playing dress up doll for her in hope for a repeat of that, maybe with more contact with my cock. Which was exhausted and tired, throbbing with my balls, but getting half erect and looked big in its hairless state.

"Oh yeah, you helping me really soothes my problem with this!" I nod and smile back at her, pushing back a little to feel her clothed feminine self behind me. It is strangely erotic.

I can feel Christopher pushing against me, I think he is ready for something else, of course dear Aunty has to be in control of things here, especially his cock....

"I'll be right back, Sweety," I tell him and go to my boudoir and return with the following two objects....

51nfZgrPb%2BL._SX300_.jpg

...and a long, narrow anal plug....

I show then to Christopher...
"You never know what can happen at school, so to keep things in check, to keep some other girls from having sex with you, you'll wear this device. It is called a chastity device. And this one is an anal plug. The anal plug will go deep inside you. You will feel it in the beginning, at it might feel good, but it will have you walking up straighter like a young lady. The more you stand up straight like a lady, the less you'll feel it. Slouch, bend over and everyone will know that it is inside you and you'll be very embarrassed."

I attach the chastity device and lock his cock away...then, after thoroughly placing vast amounts of lubrication on the anal plug, I bend Christopher over and push it deep inside of his anal tract, way into his rectum....

"Now why don't you walk back and forth. I might as well start to train you a little in how to walk and act like a young lady."

"Oh no, no way!" I finish trying to watch my muscles play under my naked skin in the mirror. "Why is it bad that girls try to have sex with me?!" Of course I know that it would be bad if the succeeded without my consent, or if I got any of them pregnant... But hey! hot blooded male here, I would say yes to all of the girls getting interested in me! I just understand Aunt Deville's concern. Still, taking a chastity belt, or more like a torture device is not that high in my list.

"And now way I am putting anything up my ass!" well, it would be different if it was her doing it for some short times, but for all day? "Not even for the perfect stance! I can stand just perfectly!" I try to get away, but I am still kind of weak from the previous masturbation... or milking as she calls it. Being naked and smaller than her does not help either.

She must be some kind of professional in this, for the chastity sheath is over my cock and balls before I can say anything more. Having her hands near my penis and seeing her lubing up the dildo makes me remember the fingering some minutes ago... and my hardening meat instantly fills its cage out. Then she is wrestling me over he armrests of a chair, and pushes it deep. My cry is partially surprise, partially pain, but it contains pleasure too.

Am I a bad boy to be left trembling and on the verge of tears? She is just so intense! I am standing again and trying to walk away, hoping to get the hell out and remove the devices...

I get a sense that Christopher that he thinks he is going to leave...on the contrary, he is never leaving this place and certainly not from me....so I ask in quite the tone...

"Where do you think you are going young man?"

Then I try to relax him and sound very loving....
"Look, your Aunty Devilla is doing her best to be your guardian. I know that I'll never replace your mother, but for what it is worth, you will have to trust me in the decisions that I make for you."

I pet his hair and then look deep into his eyes...
"School will get your mind away from your mom and dad. You must trust me, The Lace Academy will be your salvation. And these things that I am doing, they are to help you."

Then I take the tact of having him feel bad and have that need to have me in his life to help - as if I am the only person who can...

"Unless you don't want my help? Maybe you don't love your Aunt Devilla. Should I just let you go like that? Who will feed you? Who will put a roof over your head?"

With my ramrod straight but naked back against the door, I shudder at her words. I could not open the entrance easily, and my aunt reached me.

It really feels somewhat nice and soothing as she strokes my head, eyes filled with love. And I really love her, needing her to help me, and maybe to cope with my loss. Still, she is just too much, overwhelming, too commanding.... And I feel like sinking. That my cock throb in the chastity device and the dildo up my backside is something I just can't dismiss.

"Help me..." I whine, lightly trembling. I was never that big of a jock, nor would I call myself a girls magnet. I can't even say that I was intelligent enough to be called a nerd, but being small average was a safe place in my previous school... and life. I have a sinking feeling that this will no longer apply.

"You will be fine. I will help you. I will make you pretty. As pretty as any other girl in the school. In fact, after I'm done with you, in time, you will be the prettiest girl in school. Now, lets get your hair in order. Come follow Auntie Devilla to a special place here in my home."

I have Christopher follow me down to the first floor of my palatial house...then down to a lower level...we go down a hallway and I take out some keys and open a door with glass on it that says, "Beauty Parlor." Inside it looks exactly like that...

Christina-Aguileras-pink-closet-salon-611x409.jpg

"Come in my dear, we've got a lot of work to do on you to get you ready."

"Can't I at least get a robe?" I whine, eyes on the floor. Its comfortable being uncomfortable, like I was finally punished for my parent's death... or at least made to suffer, somehow taking on some of their suffering. But all the while being safe, under the loving care of a relative, and with my parents looking down from heaven... Or at least my mother.

Shuffling along I feel every step, every move, as the plastic grips and fills my body. It is a really spectacular feeling, all that slickness in my ass, but still had to walk ramrod straight. It takes me time to reach our destination, and only when I am pushed lightly down into sitting, did I realize that I started to get accustomed to my new devices.

Hissing I try to get more comfortable, and look at what my Aunt was doing with dread.
"Really? It is necessary? I am not a girl who gets off on it!" I say, and instantly know that it was too vulgar, or at least hurt her in some way, because she freezes for a moment. I gulp, and look down. "Sorry. But it is the truth!"

I get a little angry with Chris....
"Now stop your protests, understand!" ....then I smile and act pleasant again... "You are doing a wonderful job walking and I'm sure you are enjoying that plug inside of you."

I tap his caged dick as we stand in the parlor before sitting Christopher down....
"You must be enjoying a lot of what Auntie Devilla is doing to you. Well that is only good. I suspect you are going to make the perfect young lady. Now, remember, for now all things are cosmetic as in reversible, so we can bring you back to being a young man, at any point in time. So no worries."

Now in the chair, I think about Chris and know that he will no longer be a man...I have my plan in place just like I've done many times before...but this time it is even more special because he's family...and family gets treated the best....oh the things that I will do to him...he will be my best creation yet....he will have the largest bosom, he will have the blondest hair, and he will be very much a bimbo....now what I will do with him, hmmm, well I will figure that along the way...I can't imagine selling him to one of the slave trade markets, after all, he's family...no, no, no for heaven's sake, no Chris could make a wonderful escort though...that's a possibility or I could have him become an adult porn star as I do have those connections out in L.A.....well no matter, I will find something for him to do, even if that means making him a maid in my house...

Now where was I, oh yes, let's get him made up....

In the chair he goes and I go through the labor intensive process of adding very long extensions to his hair....

hair_extensions.preview.jpg

The attaching, the weaving in...lots of work, but I do love to feminize boys...love it....after I weave it all together I have Christopher take a look at his new hair...

l.jpg

"So my dear Christopher - Hmm, Christopher, that doesn't sound to feminine does it? You are looking very femmy with your long hair. Maybe Chrissy or Christina. Does my new nephew, oh I mean niece have a favorite?"

Her words and movements are soothing. I almost fell asleep in the chair, if only wearing the previous additions was not that uncomfortable. I find out the hard way what happens if I relax a little too much. I never before thought that I would get happy being treated like a girl.

But I do get happy, even if my cock strain against its cage. I just know that I love my Aunt, and that she takes her time to be with me, even if she likes playing dress up too much. It is a new, pleasant feeling to be cared for. Not that my parents did not cared for me, but in the last years they was away too much. Being a teenager they possibly thought that I needed the distance. It's really lucky that I was a mild mannered and nerdy boy instead of a party girl...

Really, how much time she takes to do my hair? It feels like hours, and I can't even sit comfortable any more.

"Chrissy." I reply looking at my new long hair in the mirror, holding it up, playing with the natural looking stresses. "But if you need to write it down, go with Christina, easier to do my signature.

"Now, can I get these out and off? It's really uncomfortable!" I whine a little, squirming and standing up witch is not easy with the plastic parts. But at least I do not feel naked with my penis covered.

"Chrissy it is," Devilla states with an evil smile...

Chrissy's whining is taking its toll with me, though and it might just ruin the moment for a woman who just loves to feminize men, especially in this case, my nephew....

"No you may not take out your anal plug and no, you may not have your chastity device off. Now Chrissy, I am having about all I want to have of this. I am doing something good for you and you repay me with whines and complaints. Besides, this is not who a fine young lady acts. If you keep this up, you'll force me to actually reprimand you. And trust me that the plug and chastity device is nothing compared to other things I could do to you."

I point to the chair....
"Now sit down, shut up, and only respond when spoken to understand?"

Grumbling to myself I carefully sit back down. I even pout, and cross my arms, thinking how my life changed. It is one thing to loose my friends and home by the relocating, but I just know that my Aunt Devilla would be never the same as my mother... And I could only pray that she does not have a man, for then I would be surely tagged as a faggot by him. My father's lost brother surely let his drunkenness loose his tongue. I am really lucky that he went away soldiering, or I could have been put into a military school already.

"Yes, Auntie!" still, I pout, it is not that easy to be a good girl when you are a boy, with a slickened dildo in his ass. I am not even sure that any girls would be happy with it either...

"That's much better."

Now, I take out all the tools I need to make up Chrissy's face....everything from eyeliner to blush and from lipstick to lip gloss and from eye shadow to a lip pencil....the color palette comes out and I initiate a total transformation to make him look like a her....

"Now Auntie Devilla is going to go to work on you. Make up your face. After I'm done darling, you won't recognize the old Christopher."

Watch video....
http://youtu.be/qusBh7HI46E

After its done I tell Chrissy to get a good look at herself and tell me what she thinks.....then I go to the next step of her metamorphosis...

I go to grab the breast forms that Chrissy will wear....I remembered that when I measured her, she was a 36 around her chest so I first picked up and looked at a 36C, but then then the 36DD called out to me and I grabbed it and decided that Chrissy should be a buxom young woman...it will be better that way....it was smart of me to find that Chinese company that makes these experimental ones...little does Chrissy know that after about a week they turn into real breasts and permanently attach themselves to one's body....amazing I say to myself...so I grab them and say to Chrissy...

"Oh Chrissy, look at what Auntie Devilla has for her girl next."

msqV5VhqQzxIktMnZli4pIw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom