Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First thread! Craving rough, exotic, fantasy-based smut <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Updated]

Hey there!~ I'm new to Blue Moon, and figured I'd get a request thread started.

First of all, I like playing submissive female (and sometimes futa) characters, so I want a partner who enjoys playing dominant roles. I'm also a big fan of fantasy settings, force, coercion, and non-consensual stuff, exotic partners (furries, monsters, demons, tentacle creatures, etc), and strange anatomy (unusually large male genitals, multiple penises, prehensile penises...).

I'd like to start with something kind of simple and casual, with plenty of smut. Maybe a story about a lone adventuress who goes exploring some long-forsaken ruins and winds up compromised at every turn by the creatures inhabiting them. Another thing to keep in mind is that while I do like good old, uncompromising 'surprise buttsex', I also enjoy having my characters be sort of humiliated and compromised in slightly more subtle ways, like by being forced to part with clothing or being given the 'choice' of servicing some ugly monster or giving up on something she wants, like valuable treasure or passage through a dungeon.

Anyway, let me know if you'd be interested in something like this, or if you have an idea of your own that you think I might like. I'll be sure to update this thread if I come up with a more specific plot.

Alright, I'm finally updating this stuff. Here will be a list of whatever more specific plot cravings I come up with. Also, here's my (not necessarily complete or thorough) f-list, for convenience: https://www.f-list.net/c/gesohime

Trouble in Gensokyo (Touhou RP): The general idea here is that some powerful new entity has forced itself past Gensokyo's supernatural border and now poses an enormous threat to everyone. Perhaps it's rampaging on its own, or organizing some of Gensokyo's monstrous youkai residents into a credible force, or maybe it brought along its own demonic legions. One way or another though, there's a lot of raping (perhaps of the tentacular variety ;)) and pillaging going on. I would play one of Gensokyo's powerful residents, probably Remilia or Tenshi, who's taken it upon herself to make a stand against the alien threat.

Heroic (Mis)Adventures: I would play a heroic, swashbuckling adventuress, seeking to carve her righteous way through a dangerous and lascivious world of fantastic monsters and lewd magics. The only problem is that virtually everything wants to fuck her, and it's easy for a lone, cocky adventuress to bite off more than she can chew. I realize this isn't actually more specific than what I originally said, but now it's got an official place in my request list.

Other general ideas and current cravings include: 1. playing a young student at some sort of magical high school or university, where the students (who might themselves consist of all kinds of fantasy species) are taught strange subjects like sorcery and alchemy, and various lewd, embarrassing mishaps are relatively common. 2. Big, horny dragons, or maybe half-dragons or something similar. 3. Clothing fetishes. Specifically things like my character wearing certain clothing I like, such as school uniforms, cute lolita dresses, swimsuits, and leotards, and maybe still being partially clothed while being molested or fucked. For example, I like the idea of just having my skirt lifted up, or hands/tentacles slipping under my leotard... etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom