Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxM, MxF and MxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charm_The_Fire_Demon

Banned
Banished
Ive been wanting to do an adventure story with a lot of smutty scenes all I do is third person

Plots to pick from

Fantasy: (prefered male)
I am a fire Mage looking for a fighter to accompany me on a mission to find a cure for my "condition". I have a tendency to turn into a demon in my sleep and the only way to turn me back is sex. Some times the demon comes out during the day too. During the non sex scenes it would be walking and fighting to get to the destination but along the way stuff keeps popping up where people need help and we get off track of the main storyline. This would be a long term roleplay maybe spanning a few weeks/months depending on how we want to play this one out.

Master slave:
I am a rich man and I get bored of my boring life and decide o get a slave to excite me. I put on a mask and go to an underground slave ring where I purchase you and bring you home to my house and force you onto my basement and torture you. This is not recommended for people who don't like blood in their roleplay as I beat and whip you until you bleed for my own pleasure

These are the two I'm really wanting to do right now. Both plots are open to men, women and futa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom