Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian Cuckolding/Cheating f/f (possibly futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus5

Planetoid
Hello there and thanks for taking a peak inside! As the title may have tipped you off, I'm a pretty big fan of cuckold/cheating scenes and have had a chance to do several in the past.

Traditionally such scenes would involve another male taking somebody's girlfriend/wife/crush away from them while they're made to watch or find out about it afterward. Those are fun, but what I've really been craving as of late is to have a straight or at least bi-curious girl (my character) find herself being seduced or even blackmailed into sleeping with another woman (your character). Huge bonus points for anyone who may be willing to play more than one woman to turn it into a threesome/gangbang scene. I'm always a sucker for being sandwiched between two people or passed around like a toy.

I'm very open on what type of setting or even world a scene can take place within. It can range from a modern world setting to something fantasy based or even science fiction and anything else in-between. Perhaps the one thing I would ask to be mandatory (and even then I can bend if the idea we come up with is juicy enough) is for my characters partner to watch, listen in or otherwise be aware of what's happening to my girl. A big part of the appeal for me is that knowledge of how every moment of (at least initially) unwanted and shameful pleasure is a stab at our relationship.

In terms of Off's and On's, I would honestly say the only true 'off limits' kink aside from those which already go against the rules are scat, snuff and heavy bloodplay (unless we're using a mythical species like vampires). Anything else, just ask and I'll likely be in favor of it.

Now for some rough ideas to hopefully catch one or two peoples attention. These are very open to suggestions or tweaks which may make them more appealing to yourself, so if anything catches your attention but there are other elements which you'd like to add or perhaps take out of the equation, then do let me know and we'll see what we can do.

1) I'm a big fan of fantasy or simply medieval settings. A rough idea here is for myself to play a traveling female adventurer with her male partner/lover whom find themselves at the mercy of a female bandit or even monster girl. It could play out with the pair defeated in battle, with my girl taken as a prize. Or perhaps they need to work out a bargaining deal (perhaps to pass through territory without problem or arrange for the release of an important hostage) and part of the final arrangement is for the female adventurer to be a plaything for one night. Or any other number of situations where a couple of adventurers would find themselves outmatched and needing to rely on something other then their steel to get by.

2) On a similar fantasy note, I'm also open to playing the part of a betrothed Princess whom is either captured while traveling or is take hostage from within the castle. Could be where your character is in lust/love with my girl, or perhaps is initially interested in a ransom, only to find other uses for your captive while awaiting payment. I'm also open to scenes involving castle sieges and being taken by not only in front of my beloved, but also members of the royal family. There's also potentials here for the Princess to gain the attention of a female guard or two whom decide to take advantage of their guard duties late one night. Can also be adapted to a sci-fi setting.

3) Similar to the above, only where you're playing the role of the Princess (or Queen) while I'm either taking on the part of a female guard or traveling adventurer. My character could be called into your chambers at any time or perhaps even made to perform for her in the middle of the throne room in front of others. Lots of potential here for power play and exhibitionism. Can also be adapted to a sci-fi setting.

4) An idea which can work in either modern or other eras. It's essentially a yearning for a bar/tavern related scene. Possibly with myself playing somebody unable to pay their tab, or perhaps needing to do whatever it takes to pay for my boyfriend/husbands bill after he drank himself silly. Potential again for exhibitionism here, with my partner either being the owner of the establishment or one of the employees who decides to have some fun. Also willing to flip it a bit, with myself playing a new girl working at the place and having to deal with a one or more ticked off customers due to my bad service and/or bad attitude.

5) A pretty basic high school/college setting with a classmate or teacher being seduced/blackmailed by one or more girls from the school; whether they be students or even another teacher. Bonus points for if the students used are leaning toward more 'alternative' cliques or lifestyles, such as goth, punk, emo or simply nerdy. Though I'm also open toward being an 'alternative' girl who's targeted by members of the popular cliques or groups.

6) Anything with vampires. In particular, however, I think it would be fun to play a vampire hunter whom ends up being seduced or forced into entertaining her would-be target or targets with her body. Could take place in modern or past eras, and I'm open toward possibly having my character turned as the roleplay unfolded.

7) A cops and robbers type of scenario. Can work with modern, fantasy or sci-fi settings. Basically one where I'd either play a criminal (either hardened or a first time offender) who's busted by an official who wants to make use of my character, or we can switch it with myself playing a law enforcer role whom is cornered and/or blackmailed by somebody on the wrong side of the law.

And that's about it for the moment, but I'll definitely try to add more as they come to mind.

Quick bump. Found a couple of lovely writing partners but always looking for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom