Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Only the Strongest (MxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About me

I am Righteousness, I've been roleplaying for close to 10 years now, and have done so across a variety of subjects and mediums. At this point, there's actually very few subjects I haven't done in one form or another. I am extremely literate (I'm a writer), but that doesn't mean you have to be as prolific or verbose as I am. I play any type of character you can imagine, but am most often found playing two types. Type 1 is a stalwart, honest, good-hearted man, usually physically gifted in strength. Type 2 is a cunning and duplicitous character, maybe a magic user or a rogue-like type. But, as I said, I can play anything.

As far as the smut goes, my preferences are fairly mundane. I enjoy romance and the usual vanilla stuff (oral included), but more than that, I am better to define myself by my turn offs.

-Waterworks or bathroom anything.
-Hardcore furries.
-Hardcore BDSM.
-Groups
-Extremely submissive women.

There may be more, but as always, it's good protocol to just talk to your prospective partner.

About You​

You just need to have the following:

• Enjoy a romantic and story-driven RP.
  • Show up on time, don't leave me hanging for weeks, with promises of you coming back, only to just vanish.
  • Be competent in the English language and verbose enough to provide more than a few sentences per message.
  • Be willing to play a strong, powerful, intelligent, character. Competance and confidence are my fetishes.

If you have those things, and are fine with roleplaying via PM, then we are going to have a great time.

About the Story​

I am extremely comfortable with creating scenarios. I have a few that I favor, which I will list below, but don't think that these are the only things I want. Personally, I find it much more interesting to create a story with someone else.

These are listed in no particular order.

1. Sorceress(Witch,Enchantress) x Paladin (Knight/Crusader)
    Devout, strong, resolved, and pure of heart, the Paladin obeys his Order and serves the people faithfully, putting everyone above himself. However, when he encounters his newest target, a Sorceress who inspires fear in the town, he finds his heart wavering for the first time ever. He cannot bring himself to kill this woman, first due to the sorcery she works upon him, but over time his resistance to her weakens.
  2. Female Oni x Thief/Priest
    There exist beings far above men, beings of colossal strength and power. One such creature is the oni, a demon who, in the male form, are horrific monsters of sinew and claw. But their female forms combine the beauty of humanity and elevate it with the ferocity inherent to their kind; a savage beauty.
  3. Supervillainess x Superhero (or reverse)
    This one is more about a tug of war between good and evil for the both of us. It's a prevalent theme in my work, I've noticed.
  4. Mercenary (female) x Contractor

That's a fair start for the moment. As said, I prefer PM's, so please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom