Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

yes brother, i mean coach

sissyboy

Moon
( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=660982">http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=660982</a><!-- m --> )

Alex had a hard time going through school becuase he was the younger sibling of his brother, so all the teachers had expected him to be like his brother when he wasn't. His brother was the all star while he could barely pass gym and couldn't play a single sport. instead he acted and was the lead male once. He could tell that his parts were alittle upset that he didn't follow his brothers foots steps but he was happy the way he was. Now that he was a junior in highschool he had begun to move out of his brother's shadow and make a name for himself, and this was goung to be a good year, with new teachers especialy a gym teacher. The old one was fired because he got to close a few of the girls and was fired and arrested. Which was good news for Alex becuase the old tacher hated him and picked on him in class knowing he couldn't preform well. nobody knew who the new teacher was yet since he was hired last minute. So alex carried on through his first two classes excited to have gym for once. As the third peroid began he entered the lockers changing into his shorts and white t-shirt and dark blue shirts. He then walked upstairs into the gym and stood on the line with the others looking for the new teacher.

Jareth smiled as he got out of his car walking to the office of the school. It was his first year teaching and he was actually teaching at the same school as his younger brother. He thought it would be interesting to see his brothers face if he had him in any of his classes. He went through his first to periods without a hitch all of the students seeming to like him since he was so close to their age and understood them so well. He caught a few of the girls whispering in groups and giggling and had to work to keep himself from laughing. When third period rolled around he left really quickly to use the bathroom. He stepped through the doors to the gym just as the bell rang looking at the group that would be his third period and smiled. He moved till he stood inf front of the nodding to his brother as he noticed him. He stood maybe a foot or so taller then most of the students "hello class I'll be your new gym teacher this year, my name is Jareth Jones. You may call me Mr. Jones, or Jareth but please do not call me JJ" he said with a smile.

Alex was shocked to see that his older brother was know his gym teacher, which was a little awkward for him. He had just managed to seperate himself from his brother and now he was teaching his class. But it didn't seem all bad, since he knew him well he might be able to slide and not have to do too much. On the other hand him and his brother were never really close like most brothers and he might expect more out of him. He tried to put it out of his mind as he began to stretch out along with the rest of his class. Hearing his speech about his name made him smile abit since he made that mistake once.

Jareth yawned before telling the class to start by doing laps. He saw a couple people look at his younger brother when he said their last name. He walked over to the edge of the gym and sat in a chair watching the student run for awhile. He stopped them after a few minutes and told the class that they had the last half of class to themselves. He also reminded them that they were going to start the year doing some swimming so they should remember their suits.​

Alex sisghed as he began to run the laps, he became annoy as some girls began to question him about his brother. As he ran past his brother he made breif eye contact before passing him. He wasn't the last one but he wasn't exactly one of the fastest either. Once they had to stop the girls continued questioning him as he got a ball and began to shoot. He only gave them simple answer and eventualy got annoyed and left him alone.

Jareth watched the class as a few of the students came up to speak to him and ask him questions. He laughed the most common question being was he related to Alex. He lost track of the number of times he had said yes he's my little brother. Finally he heard the bell ring and watched the class start to file out. He was done with his classes the rest of the day another teacher worked the afternoons.​

Alex sighed in relief as the bell rang and he got to leave gym. The rest of the day went by normally as he finished up the rest of his classes. The next day came and the first two classes flew by. It wasn't untill he got to the locker room and saw every one in a bathing suite that he realized they were swimming today. He walked over to his brother's office and knocked on the door hoping he would help him since he had left his at home.

Jareth stood from his desk and stepped to the door opening it he saw his brother and smiled "whats up little bro you need something?' he asked glancing at his clock' second bell hasn't rang yet". He looked down at his little brothers face the smile on his tender and caring.​

" yes, i kinda forgot my suite at home and i was wondering if you had a spare on you?" Alex asked happy that his brother smiled like he could help me. It was a nice change than the you get a zero from the old teacher.

Jareth frowned at his younger brother "you stay here and go ahead and strip down I'll take care of the rest of the class and be back to deal with your problem" he said stepping out the door to the office as the bell rang. He walked out taking attendance and telling the other teacher that was in the pool that day that he had something to deal with. After a couple minutes he came back to the office stepping in quickly.​

Alex nodded his head as he listened to his brother. He could tell that he was abit upset but atleast he was gonna help him out with it. He steeped into his office and took his clothes off and folded them up and placed them on the floor. by the time Jareth got back his was already naked. which seemed abit odd but it was his brother and they had all the same things so he didn't think much of it.

When Jareth came back he glanced up and down his brothers body "sorry bro but I'm going to have to punish you for not listening yesterday and leaving your swimsuit at home' he said stepping behind his brother looking at his ass' when did you get so cute". He stood behind him pulling his shirt off and sliding his pants and boxers down. He stood naked behind his brother his dick twitching and starting to grow as he stared at his little brother.​

" come on bro, can't you just give me a loaner suite?" he asked unaware that his brother was stripping behind him. though he turned around soonand saw his brother naked and his cock erect."wha..what are you doing?' he asked as he heard his comment which made him nervous.

"sorry bro but I don't have a spare suit' he said smirking mischieviously' I'm punishing you what do you think". He pushed Alex against the wall smiling as he slid his hand down his stomach grabbing his young cock. "come now don't resist you'll only make it worse' he said winking' don't worry you might even like it."​

Alex's eyes widen as his brother pushed him agianest the wall and began to feel him. He couldn't believe that his brother was making sexual advances on him."No this is so wrong on so many levels." He yelled out as he tried to fight his brother off of him but he was too weak. despite his rejections his cock could help but harden in Jareth's hands

Jareth laughed at his brothers words "your mouth says no but your body says please" he said wrapping his hand around his younger brothers shaft slowly working it. Jareth had always been bi and hadn't had any action with either sex in awhile. He knew it was wrong but deep down he didn't care in the slightest he saw his chance and he was going to take it. It was to perfect his brother couldn't do anything other then obey him, he knew his parents wouldn't believe Alex if he told them what happened they'd just think he didn't want his brother as his teacher.​

"shut up, I'm sure the principle will love to learn about this." Alex said as he kept trying to fight his brother off of them. His cock was fully erect now as his brother kept working on it, now cause him to breathe a little heavier. Like his brothe he was bi or atleast curious about boys along with girls, but he had only been with one girl and had no expirence with boys.

"oh come now bro you know they won't believe you over me' he said smirking holding his brother against the wall his hand slowly stroking his cock' I'm the poster child remember your just the little brother in the shadows who wants to get away from his big brother". Smirking he kept slowly stroking his brothers shaft.​

" still..." Alex started but stopped becuase nothing came to him. He was trapped in a world where everyone thought his brother was perfect and he would just be second best. He groaned out in pleasure as he hept working on his shaft. he stopped fighting since he couldn't shake him off and he was too weak." just stop please."

"glad your seeing the light little brother' he said smiling before laughing' I won't stop until I get what I want". He grabbed his brothers hand pushing his hard shaft into his brothers hand "come on I know I can't be the only bi one in the family I mean look at how gorgeous us males are" he said with a smirk.​

Alex said nothing as his brother kept talking to him, it wasn't because he disagreed but because he didn't want to admitt that he was right or that he like this. His eyes widen as he felt's his brother's cock in his hands. He couldn't help but run his hands up and down along the length of it curious what it was like.

Back
Top Bottom