Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime sweetie. ^^ Also, if I may make a suggestion, perhaps you should try to play up Mai's outgoing nature a bit more. So far, she seems a little more passive like Luna and Ritsuka.

Except for the masturbating claim, that was great. Do more things like that. :D But again, just a suggestion.

Ugh I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I keep finding interruptions. Ugh I'm so sorry. I understand if you want to drop me.....

Darkened, relax! I don't expect people to post on a strictly daily basis. In fact, I'm pretty sure that none of us here minds if you take 2 or 3 or even 4 days to post. So don't worry about it and post when you can. ;)

Stonetribe said:
Darkened, relax! I don't expect people to post on a strictly daily basis. In fact, I'm pretty sure that none of us here minds if you take 2 or 3 or even 4 days to post. So don't worry about it and post when you can. ;)

I also agree life and things get busy and all that take your time really, Darken ^.^

OOC: Hey there guys!
Sorry for double posting!
I wanted to give a heads up.
I won't be having internet for a while and will be busy for the next week.
I can try to post on my phone, but just to let you know if your wondering where I am.
^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom