Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, excellent! :D Now that you're both hear, we can get started on character profiles! Then, as soon as we find one more person, we can get on with the actual role play!

I'll have it up momentarily. ^^

Alright, the character profile thread is up, so go ahead and post your girl when you're ready. Then as soon as we find one more person for the role play, we can get started with the real deal. :D

Man, I was really picky when choosing a picture for Kichin. >.< I wanted to find a boy who wasn't too built or muscular and with a soft, friendly demeanor. But I didn't want the guy to be from an anime or manga, just a picture drawn by someone and posted on the internet. And of course, I wanted him to be attractive for you girls. :p

What do you think of the one I picked out? Do you like it?

Hey There!

My name is Sencreeya, but you can call me Cree.
I am honored to be the third bug girl, I have yet to pick the insect but am working on it :)

Alright, so I'm thinking that for this role play, we'll use a posting order. That way, no one will get left behind in the event that two players start posting frequently. I was thinking I'd go in the order that I recruited each of you lovely ladies for this role play, ;) which would be as such.

Stonetribe
DarkenedCracks
PhantomSentinel
Sencreeya

How does that sound? Darkened isn't here right now so we'll have to ask her when she is.

PhantomSentinel said:
Oh! Thanks! That really sounds good. :D Mmmmm..nothing else to say other than I agree with the rotation and I want this to start already!

Don't worry, it won't be long now. ^^ Also, in case you haven't already, everyone be sure to subscribe to this OOC thread and the main thread when it comes out so that we can all better keep up to date.

Hiya Sen!
Sorry I was out for a bit ^^'

I guess I owe you all am explanation.
I'm bipolar. I alternate between stages of mania, depression, and normality. And in my depression stages my interest in pretty much every plummets and I sorta just don't do anything....
DX.
Sorry!!
I'll be sure to keep up with our roleplay, though!

Hey don't worry about it Darkened. ^^ I have my own bouts of self doubt and anxiety so I think I can relate a little. ;) Cute avatar by the way. :heart:

We just need to hear back from Sen-chan on the posting order and we can finally start up the role play. So close, yet so far! >.<

*Scurries in*
Hey!

I am here! ^^ I am perfectly fine with the posting order and ready to start as well. Hehe, Sen-chan, I loveeee!
And I agree with everyone else Darken, don't worry about it.

Alright, everyone! After our long preparations, the Main Thread is finally up!

Again, I'd like to remind you all you subscribe to this OOC thread and the main one so as to better keep up to date on the role play. This is important, so if you're having trouble with that, let me know and I'll get you sorted out. ;)

Alright then, let's get to it and have some fun!

Glad you like my avi~
Indeed, Sen-Chan is very cute.
Perfect for you! <3
*giggles*
I'm glad you all are so understanding~~~~~

Hehe, awww thank you! ^^

I have a question, when you subscribe to things, like the threads does it only alert you by email? Or on the site like pms do? I am not usually in my email that is why I ask ^^

It doesn't pop up like a message notification, but if you check your User CP, It will display any subscribed threads with new posts in bold. I frequently check the control panel myself every time I'm logged on to manage threads, messages, etc...

Very handy if you ask me. ^^

Really? But that's what I really liked about Mai! She was going to be outgoing and competitive compared to Luna and Ritsuka, adding a nice balance between the 3 girls. I think that she's very appealing.

Is it that you maybe don't feel involved enough in the role play? If so, you shouldn't be afraid to let us know so that we can steer the story in your direction for a moment. There's nothing wrong with that.

And besides, the role play has only just begun. It's much too early to decide if a character isn't working out or not. I'd hate to see you leave after we've just now finished acting out the premise. I'm certain that DarkenedCracks and Sencreeya feel the same way, so won't you please reconsider?

Stonetribe said:
Is it that you maybe don't feel involved enough in the role play? If so, you shouldn't be afraid to let us know so that we can steer the story in your direction for a moment. There's nothing wrong with that.

Yes...it's that...but I don't to turn it into my direction, as I'm not a fan of being the center of attention. And I won't allow it either. Anyways....I guess...I'll stay.

PhantomSentinel said:
Stonetribe said:

Yes...it's that...but I don't to turn it into my direction, as I'm not a fan of being the center of attention. And I won't allow it either. Anyways....I guess...I'll stay.

Alright then. It doesn't have to be anything major though. Just a little push so that Mai can better interact with someone else. Just remember, this is a group role play. If something's bothering you, don't be afraid to mention it and we'll do what we can to help. ^^

Stonetribe said:
PhantomSentinel said:
Stonetribe said:

Alright then. It doesn't have to be anything major though. Just a little push so that Mai can better interact with someone else. Just remember, this is a group role play. If something's bothering you, don't be afraid to mention it and we'll do what we can to help. ^^

Phantom I fully agree with Stonetribe, we are here for your concerns and am sorry you feel left out, Ritsuka is willing to talk to Mai or anyone, anytime. Ritsuka herself is also rather reserved and introverted as well, it takes her awhile to show true affections and as for appealing they all are very pretty ladies ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom