Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Blows (Delightful Revenge/Justinian)

Justinian

Star
Jake was waiting with a very stiff boner, hoping he could soon cream it off in a few minutes. . . lubricant was set out. . . he was ready to get fucked hard and heavy all night, and maybe in the morning too. He remembered seeing his fuck buddy's hot naked body and enormous cock online. His body was like a god's, and the taste of creamy semen was already in Jake's mouth, down his throat and stomach as he was already mentally fucking with the dude before he even got to his house. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Jake calmly got off the couch and opened the door. The moment of the best fuck of his life was coming. It was right on the other side of the door, Jake just knew it. He didn't know that the look of pain and suffering could be so beautiful. What stood in front of him now would be pure agony and humiliation, but it looked like Heaven on Earth.

RE: Life Blows

When the door opened his body lighten with delight. When he saw him and his stiff boner exposed, his cock tensed even though he was entirely naked and standing directly in front of Jake with an erected cock and handsome looks. Smiling at the stranger, he leaned his body against the doorway. "You must be Jake, right?" He questioned, cocking his head to side as he gave one of those friendly smiles.

(short for now. Need to go to school)

"Godang. . . "Jake said, as his boner extended, unbenownst to Jake himself, in a supernatural manner, with his balls swelling up to a slightly larger size than would be possible for him, and his dick also stiffened up to a slightly impossible size for his body. . . he stared long and hard at this man's naked body with jaws dropped. . .Jake instinctively dropped to his knees and looked up at his Superior man's gargantuan fuck meat and smiled at his face. . . "Let's skip the bullshit, just fuck me in the face, dude. Don't even bother shutting the fucking door."

Already by the reaction Ryan was pleased to see Jake as he would noticed his large erected boner and tensed body growing harder by the seconds passed. He smiled grew larger then, "I'll take that as a yes." He said, peering down at the weaken Jake who was now on his knees and acting as if he was slave, begging for his Master. He smiled at the new position, "Ohh, someone has taught you better. Should I fuck you like a good Master would do?" Beginning to set a slow pace as he slowly walked up to the crouched Jake, his reached out for him. Slowly passing a hand down his torso towards his stiff and growing cock he then gave it a nice squeeze before yanking it. "Interesting" he muttered, walking around in skillful strides as he walked around the boy, checking out his new Prize. He nodded his head. "Crouch straight so I can inspect more" He suddenly ordered calmly, still walking around. Until something halted him.

Standing right back in Jake where Ryan was earlier he showed now a angry face to the boy. "Uh-uh-huh" He taunted, suddenly pulling up the body from the ground and leading him to the couch. Sitting on in the middle, instead of Jake, Ryan spread his legs wide enough in order for Jake to get in between. Once he got between Ryan slapped him with his cock, across the face. "You would never disrespect me like that, nor ever rush." He said sternly, shoving his head inside Jake's mouth. "As for your punishment, you suck me off. I want to be limp in order to give you the full amount of pleasure you need. But first, suck me off!" Giving him a slap on the ass afterwards, he went further in mouth. However, the fact his erected cock was so thick and long, the rest couldn't fit inside; only half already managed to reach down his throat. But it didn't stop him, for he Ryan still continued.

Jake felt Ryan's literally godly dick inside his face, his throat, even down his insides. It should have hurt, or damaged his inside, but it didn't. The feeling of Ryan's cock was surging throughout Jake's entire body. . . making him feel so fulfilled and full of pleasure and comfort that he was literally insane in a calm, but still wild and potent sensation that would carry on forever inside him, unable to be undone. Jake wanted it all inside him. . . He sucked hard, with his entire throat, and managed to get close enough to Ryan that he could grab his ass with a hard fucking death grip and force his own head all the day down the cock's shaft, pressing very hard against the base, where Jake began to lick the top of Ryan's ball sack. . .

Jake sucked off incredibly hard in a way that was anatomically and physically impossible. . . he looked up into Ryan's eyes, and it was apparent he was sobbing down his cheeks, not in a sad way, but he just felt so good that he was crying. . . while Jake was sucking Ryan's cock, Ryan's cock was sucking "something" out of Jake. He could feel a piece of his soul be taken away, and replaced with something. . . different. He was becoming immortal. Jake continued to suck, very hard. . . this time he was doing all of this in a way that was extremely horny, nasty, freaky, and fast. . . the sound of the smacking blow job could be heard across the street from a masturbating public, so fascinated and turned on by what was happening that they were no longer shocked, but taking part in it, unable to control themselves.

The sound of the cock sucking could be heard in passing cars, through doors, windows and walls, for several street blocks. . . Everything Jake was doing could be thought of as him making love to Ryan, as he was giving away all his devotion towards his body, specifically his infinitely masculine cock and balls. He would only stop to stare at Ryan with longing in his eyes as he sucked with enough force that it would make a less stiff dick sting like it was covered in red hot chilis.

It felt so good...yet surprising to hear his slave still make the noise of sucking even though some much other noise were managed to be made in the background. Feeling his hard yet impossible sucking as it came down on his hard cock Ryan moaned loudly.

"F-fuck...Such skills" He cursed breathlessly, "Faster...harder...do whatever you want to do my juicy cock" He added, shutting his eyes tight with force before reopening them a eyes later.

Ryan smirked, as his nice pink cock bounced by his every hard sucking. He glanced down at the helpless and misty eyes of Jake, smiling evilly at him as he used his thumb to wipe away the falling tears. His thickness and rough deep fucking allowing his to take it all the way to the base, despite her tightness. Groaning low at her mouth's skills he hips began to motioned out. His powers grew even stronger then.

Ryan reached out, his muscular arms extending as he groaned in pleasure. His hot wet mouth, and skilled tongue felt good wrapped around his cock. Rolling his hips a bit he took a firm grip on the back of her head. Getting a firm grip he began pulling the blond's head forward. While working his hip forward. Helping her Work inch after inch deeper inside of her mouth and throat. Part of him wanted to just shove it down the woman's throat and ruthlessly fuck it. However he admitted to himself that would be a bit overly cruel. Instead he firmly and at a tempo that mixed quickly ad slowly forced her down his rod Farther and farther and farther still. Until her felt her tongue against his testicles.

Smiling the display he was making of himself , he let his left hand side down his back. Lifting his firmly to caress his right ass cheek. However after a few seconds her decided to have some real fun with the man. The middle finger of his left hand being pushed into his ass working in and out fast.

Turning the vibrator built into the toy on high, knowing he'd struggle not to cum, knowing he wasn't allowed to. If he did without his permission she would be harshly punished. He randomly played with the toys controller, during the blow job, while watching T.V.. Groaning and petting her occasionally for reminding him what a good cock sucker he was. He groaned precum dripping from his cock head. Groaning low he came HARD. His seed shooting deep into the man's mouth and throat. His cock tensing and spasming again and again, as squirt after squirt of his warm batter was pumped into her throat.

Jake sucked extremely hard. . . he sucked off as Ryan kept fucking his face, fucking throat, tonsils and insides, and as he sucked off the third time, feeling an enormous ocean of sperm fill his body and cover him all over, he looked Ryan in the face and smiled, tilting his head to the right. "That was my virginity? Was it good?"

Ryan looked bemused at his slave, however, a smiled managed to appear. "Good?" He somewhat repeated with a unclear taste in his mouth. Leaning down as he looked at his eyes Ryan leaned down and gently planted a soft kiss on his, still using his hand to rub one of his slaves ass cheek. "I loved it" He answered, planting him with more kisses. "Not only that, you seemed to impress me with your skillful mouth. Maybe it's time to give you what I've promised" Smiling he picked up Jake in his muscular arms and made him sit on his lap, his ass pointing out from behind. He smiled and grabbed his cock. "Do you want some more?"

"I want more if you want more Mister Fat Cock. . . " Jake stated in a horny tone of voice. "I hope you would like to get to know me a little better after tonight. . . I never thought I would ever meet a dude I like you, and I hope we can do this fucking every night. . . every day even, you are so fucking fun."

Ryan smiled happily at his pet. Stroking his cheek after passing his hands on face and gently resting, he brushed his thumb against it and rubbed it circular motions. Leaning forward then he gently planted another kiss on his lips, using his teeth to gently nip his lips before pulling away. "You are so funny, pet" He said with laughter, admiring his pet as he stared at him. "And...very daring" His eyes then went dark, almost as if it have changed to a eye colors and went to its dark side. Using the other hand that was free he gestured his hand over to his fairly large cock and began to massage in a pace that was slow yet easy to make a person go hard. However, the pace continued to much faster as Ryan felt himself close to become hard again. Moaning, he then prepared his pet into a positioned he would soon enjoy. After laying vertically flat on the couch, only leaving Jake on top, he moved his cock up towards Jack's butthole and pressure his cock's head inside, breaking its barrier. He groaned, "So, fucking, tight!"

Jake groaned, with his head tilted back. . . his eyes closed tight as he felt a painful impalement of his ass with Ryan's collosal cock. . . The dick went through his ass, like it was an elephant trying to fit into the bars of a prison cage, but it did, somehow, literally magically, not scarring or ripping Jake's ass apart in the process. . . Jake groaned again loud and for what seemed like forever as he he managed to pull himself up and bounce up and down on Ryan's fuck meat for a few moments, feeling as if his own dick was getting impossibly hard. . . almost as if it was a ghost in the form of an orgasm trying to escape his cock and balls. Jake looked down at Ryan as his Alpha Male continued to fuck him hard. . . his eyes, and his face, still covered in sperm and Ryan's ejaculate, was filled with longing as the feminine boy was heaving his ass up and down Ryan's rod.

Already, it had begun. With both his hands on his Pet's waist and gripped firmly, he moaned and watched Jake as he ride his cock. To him, he would fine it nearly impossible to bounce on it like Jake had did for the pass moment. If anyone was to bounce on Ryan's or use it on their usage for pleasure, it would probably be in impossible since the thickness of his cock was heavy and hard. And surprisingly, he seemed to master it. With eyes looking sternly at his lover as he felt a smirk confirmed on his lips, he then used one of his hands to swift to Jack's back and uneasily shove him onto him, pressing both of their bodies together. He moaned and slowly thrusted his hips. "Bounce...I want to feel your cock rub against me"

How on fucking Earth is this possible? Jake thought. . . Who was this stranger who controlled his very mind and souls with his cock and balls? No filth covered or touched Ryan's massive dick and Jake couldn't stand the arousal and desperation to make him erotically fulfilled. Jake kept bouncing up and down on Ryan's fuck meat for what seemed like days on end, although in reality it may have only been an hour or two. . . Jake went all the way down, screaming very loudly, and outside the house, some people were sucking each other's dick or getting fucked up the ass. . . it didn't matter if they were gay or straight. . .

Jake grinded his ass as hard as possible on Ryan's fuck meat so hard that his ass cheeks slapped against Ryan's balls. . . Jake screamed ecstatically in both pain and pleasure, which was the same for him, at least right now.

Back
Top Bottom