Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub looking for dom (incest, gangbang, rough fantasies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattarren

Meteorite
Hey there! My name is Kat and I am looking for a dom to RP with me, my rules are.

1. Good understanding of english.
2. No super short posts, I don't mind if its not always a paragraph or whatever but I would like a decent length overall
3. Reply fairly often, Ideally I would like at least once a day but I understand its not always possible at least once every 2 days would be something I would like.
4. I prefer to RP through PM's but I might be talked into threads.

My kinks list is huge so it will be faster to list the ones I refuse to do.

Blood, scat, gore, watersports, pregnancy.

Most others I should be fine with any that I don't think of we can discuss if they come up.

Current cravings:

1. I play a nerdy young girl, about 17, My younger brother (Your character) Finds some way to incriminate me, such as video of me masturbating, something I have stolen, search history, whatever it may be. You threaten to reveal my action to my parents or police or even to boys at my school if its dirty, You turn me into your own personal sex slave that I can't escape from.

2. I play a nerdy young girl, about 17, who is sold by her big brother to some dealers to pay back his drug debt, I become their personal fuck toy.

3. I play a unpopular young girl in highschool who gets bimbofied (transformation from normal girl to a blonde airhead slut)

More will be added over time, if you like any of these or have ideas of your own please PM me.

Do you have a F-list?

I may be interested in rping with you depending on common kinks
I also only RP on threads

kattarren said:
Hey there! My name is Kat and I am looking for a dom to RP with me, my rules are.

1. Good understanding of english.
2. No super short posts, I don't mind if its not always a paragraph or whatever but I would like a decent length overall
3. Reply fairly often, Ideally I would like at least once a day but I understand its not always possible at least once every 2 days would be something I would like.
4. I prefer to RP through PM's but I might be talked into threads.

My kinks list is huge so it will be faster to list the ones I refuse to do.

Blood, scat, gore, watersports, pregnancy.

Most others I should be fine with any that I don't think of we can discuss if they come up.

Current cravings:

1. I play a nerdy young girl, about 17, My younger brother (Your character) Finds some way to incriminate me, such as video of me masturbating, something I have stolen, search history, whatever it may be. You threaten to reveal my action to my parents or police or even to boys at my school if its dirty, You turn me into your own personal sex slave that I can't escape from.

2. I play a nerdy young girl, about 17, who is sold by her big brother to some dealers to pay back his drug debt, I become their personal fuck toy.

3. I play a unpopular young girl in highschool who gets bimbofied (transformation from normal girl to a blonde airhead slut)

More will be added over time, if you like any of these or have ideas of your own please PM me.

Hi, I really must say that your post interests me. I am a dom, and have been for years (in r/l and in rp);I am not a cruel dom as I prefer the psychological aspects.....but, I can be hard when it is called for.

You bro/sis blackmail scenario sounds a lot of fun, and I believe that I could really work with it.....I share your loathing of blood, gore, scat and pregnancy I have done, but only with very close partners, so you are safe haha.

Please let me know if you wish to play, if so, then we will sort out the full scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom