Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

xMemori's Request Thread (MxF Plots Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMemori

Meteorite
(Greetings everyone, Mem here. Just joined here recently so I figured I'd make a request thread. I'll still be working on it for a couple days so you might see a rough draft and lots of edits but the point will be there.)

I roleplay through PMs or Thread. Both are fine by me. I prefer playing a dominant male, but I can be submissive if a female has a certain roleplay that requires that. As for my preferences, I'm into everything really, except for gore, blood, mutilation, and anything extremely severe like that. If you have any ideas for something else you can go ahead and throw me a message and see if we can work something out.

Rules:
1. At least one paragraph every post.
2. If the story starts to bore you tell me instead of just leaving.
3. Must be literate. (No U, 2, R, and please use punctuation)
4. Red means craving, Blue means not in the mood, Green means currently taken/closed

Plots:

Forbidden To Be Together?
(My Character) Has just graduated highschool. He's looking to enjoy a good summer, hanging with friends, partying, all the good stuff before college starts. He's got the perfect life. Athlete. Good grades. Smoking girlfriend. Nothing to be confused about. But over the past year he has grown a strange liking to his sister (Your Character). One year younger than him, and preparing for her senior year of high school she has no idea of his newfound feelings for her but she has admired him for several years, without expressing anything to him. Will they find out their feelings for eachother? If so what will there parents think? What will the world think? What will happen if they end up falling in love? We'll find out.

To Feed A Demon.
(My Character) is just a regular college student. Average looks. Average grades. Average life. Somehow he has caught the attention of a succubus that is hiding out at the college, (Your Character). One night she seduces him, planning to take what she needs and leave him for dead. For some reason he's still perfectly fine afterwards though. She realizes that he has an unseemly long sex drive for a human, but before she could get rid of him he falls head over heels for her and tries to do anything to prove his love. (How she treats him and acts upon his affection is up to you)

A New Look
(My Character) is a servant in a big mansion owned by a rich woman (Your Character). She often uses him as a play toy to please herself, and doesn't treat her servants very well. One day she overhears a couple servants talking about her, including mine and she decides to try and change. With my characters help she tries to change herself from a snobby rich woman to someone who cares for and listens to others.
(This is probably the only plot I want to be a submissive male in for the Smut.)

Fandoms:

Some of the stories and animes I really enjoy and would love to do some roleplays based off of would be,
An Alagaësia Story
The Breaker/The Breaker: New Waves
Highschool Of The Dead
Fullmetal Alchemist

Whether we use Original Characters or not doesn't matter. I just love the worlds and the plot and stuff like that.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bumpity

Edited with another plot, rules, and a new look that is easier to read. Will add more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom