Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fallen World (Biles & Itazura Reborn)

Biles

Supernova
In a post-apocalyptic world, mankind loses their position as masters of their own planet. Their own selfishness lead the world into destruction. The plague from the great ancient war still lingered on and mutated many of the creatures just as nature was making a big comeback to reclaim the lands man took from her. The plague had devastated over mass majority of mankind by turning them into mutated deformed beasts. Less than a fourth of the entire global population now live in isolated walled communities and towns. Humanity was now an endangered species.
-----

One night under a full moon, a merchant convoy was en-route to a major city-state called Alcasia in needs of supplies. Given their dire situation, the convoy was minimally armed with fresh conscripted mercenaries. What was very important about the convoy wasn't so much on on the supplies they delivered, but who was left in charge of it. A daughter of a noble merchant man was given the task to lead this mission of upmost important. This was Zia's first time directing a convoy. What they didn't know was that the full moon signaled the mating seasons.

In the middle of the road was a large tree trunk stopping the convoy dead in its track. Then, 'they' came from the dark woods. Out of nowhere and in large numbers. The defending mercenaries were overwhelmed in seconds and never knew what hit them. The convoy was ransacked and out of all the greatest booty was Zia herself who was screaming and kicking as the mutants carried her off into the deep of the woods.

A few days later in Alcasia's city hall, a man dressed distinguished and wearing a badge indicating his noble position as a merchant man, was sitting on a couch across the room where on the other side was a warrior of great reputation.

"My people have recovered and salvage whatever they could from my convoy. But I've sought you out not to hunt down the wretched vermin, but something of most urgent." he explains leaning forward to give the hired mercenary a photo of Zia. "She's all that I have left. Money is no option. Whatever you need, my people will be at your disposal" he said in a worried tone voice.

"Will you rescue my daughter?"

Back
Top Bottom