Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gender Roles/Sexuality : Relationships, Longing For Love

Justinian

Star
I'm lonely. Lately I've been feeling more like a female than a male.
I want to be held in a big, hunk of a man and be his sweet fem boy girl, and for him to be my MAN.

It's odd. I've considering myself straight since child hood until around ten years ago. Then I just started to get less and less heterosexual as time goes by.

Im so lonely. It's like no one loves me. Girls never talk to me. The guys never talk to me.

I feel like cutting myself again. . . It's a good thing I"m addicted to it anymore. But everything just feels out of control.

There's no such fucking thing as love in my world.

Firstly, moving this to journals as it's more appropriate for the section.

Secondly, you aren't odd. Consider those around you just narrow and stupid because they are unable to broaden their horizons and allow the beauty of the variety and all the potential that humans have as far as their sexuality and roles when it comes to gender and the like go into their minds. Truly, we as humans are fortunate that we can really explore such things within ourselves and find happiness given the fact that we have the minds we do. We can reason and think and allow ourselves to just go into so many things and think on so many possibilities. It's quite amazing really. We are quite lucky.

So yeah. They are stupid for not realizing this and accepting you for who you are. Be proud that you are able to look into yourself and accept yourself for who you are and find that happiness within. Hold onto it and know that there are others out there who aren't blinded by stereotypes or the stupidity. That there are those out there who accept any and all for who they are. And hopefully you can feel free and safe to openly talk about such things here. :)

I totally feel you tbh, but more to be like the lil neut twink boy to the big hunky man

Back
Top Bottom