Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice's Adventures in Evoland

Javorcek

Supernova
(Comments and suggestions are welcome in PM form! Er...especially if you have actually read Alice in Wonderland, which this is going to be a spoof of kinda sorta.)

---

Evoland had once been a world rich in genetic variation. Nekos, anthros, humans, they all lived in harmony, interbreeding with one another and marrying whoever they liked. Everyone had lived happily generation after generation…. But now the citizens of this land lived in fear of the Queen of Selection and her terrible pet monster, the Darwin. Sex for pleasure had been outlawed in all of Evoland. Only approved matings were allowed – the process required about 40 pages of paperwork which had to be approved by the Queen’s army of paper-pushers. Needless to say, quite a few unapproved orgies went on once towns felt as though they were about to burst with sexual tension. This would result in the Darwin demolishing whole villages.

The sister to the Queen, Princess Varia, could not bear to see her fellow Evolanders suffer in their celibacy any longer. This year was going to be different! This year was the year that the prophecy foretold of a Champion that would be mighty enough to slay the Darwin!

…They just had to figure out how to get said Champion to visit this realm…

---

“A Chosen One?! Do you think she would like to join in on an orgy? ” Grinned the Mad Voyeur, pulling out a stack of forms from his suit’s pocket. They were privacy waivers, because not only did he enjoy watching sex acts, he also enjoyed recording them.

“An orgy?!” cried the March Nudist in delight. “Will there be syrup?”

“Yes of course!”

“And strawberries?!”

“Yes yes and strawberries!” The Mad Voyeur took out a pen so that he could write down all the things he would need to get for the orgy before he forgot.

“And jam?!?!” Oh yes jam would be wonderful thought the Voyeur.

“Of course jam why not--…wait…JAM?! Let’s not be silly here! …Butter…yes…lots of butter.”

“Shhh. There will be plenty of time to plan orgies later. But right now we have to figure out how to get the Chosen One here in the first place.” Princess Varia sighed, trying to be patient with her very excited subjects.

“I can do it!” Chimed Dil-Do.

“No! Pick me Your Highness!” Rertorted Dil-Don’t, pushing her twin away which began a shoving match between the two that ended up with them rolling around on the ground trying to strangle one another.

“That is enough! All of you!!” The Princess sighed. Yes yes, everyone was so excited to meet the Chosen One first. But none of them would meet her if she did not send someone clever to go get her. “I will send the White Wolf!”

“W-what?” Sasha, the White Wolf, blinked. Currently she was content to stay in her human form rather than the range of forms she could assume between human and full wolf. “Me, are you sure?”

“Yes, Sasha, you will go. You are the most responsible one I think.” Though, in comparison to their present company, a two year old could be considered responsible. “You will go to this…this…” The Princess squinted a bit at the long role of parchment that had the prophecy scrawled upon it. “Cooo-llege that the Chosen One is trapped in.”

---

Sasha didn’t like this Cooo-llege place. Men with nets whose clothing said ‘Animal Control’ kept trying to chase her and she was running for her life! Trying desperately to find the Chosen One in one of the Academic Quads so that someone would save her and stop these madmen and their nets of doom!

Back
Top Bottom