Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come and Play! (Kik Preferable but not necessary.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveO McQueenO

Meteorite
Hey there, I'm a 18 year old male for Australia (Keep that in mind as the timezones may be a problem) looking for a roleplay partner with similar interests to mine, As i state below im into pretty much any roleplay and willing to try a lot of new things! You can message me on Kik @ Steve_McQueen. Not really sure if i've even written this properly, Also while im at it, could someone help me with understanding the site if they don't mind, im pretty new to it.

My favorite roleplays are as follows:
Monstergirls
Mother/Son
Alien/Human
Body Modification
Pregnancy
Witch/Human
Cum Addict or Cum Dependant
Nurse/Patient
(Some of these work well together, like a Nurse that is milking patients to satisfy her cum addiction or my mother going through a second puberty of sorts as she gradually transforms into a monstergirl, just something to think about)
Some preferences I have but please dont let these discourage you.: I would prefer an aggressive/dominant girl, more in the sense of that she knows what she wants and takes it, refusing to take no for an answer. (I can be dominant if that's what you prefer.) I would prefer to chat on Kik but I am open to other instant messengers and I'm willing to sign up to them.

Below as an example of one of my plots I have in mind.
(Your a monstergirl of your choosing, and have been circling my farm for days, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Once you do and you get what you need but decide to stay, I warm up to you, and you me, we get to know each other and you make me your partner. You then tell me that while you were spying on me you saw many other monster girls of all shapes and sizes around the area and you suggest we turn my farm into a monstergirl hotel of sorts. After a few days word gets out and we have dozens of monster girls stay with us, only you and your favorites staying In the house itself while the rest sleep in the barn. But monster girls need food, so you allow them to share me but make sure everyone knows I am yours and you are mine.)

Just tell me what your into if you feel like we would be a good match hit me up!
I'm into pretty much anything really, i will listen to all questions, requests and query's. Thanks for reading and I hope to chat soon!

F-List is: https://www.f-list.net/c/stephen%20jones/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom