Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Meet Again (AndNich123 & Adam)

"Her room?" James laughed at the tied up girls confident proposition, but it was not her he was addressing but the doctor. "I thought I had beaten some sense into her thick skull now, but no..." His voice was cheerful - clearly the prospect of having to work harder on getting her to her senses was nothing he disproved of. While she desperately pulled the metal chains of her hand cuffs he just affectionately ran his fingers through her blonde hair, giving her forehead a soft kiss like a father kissing his daughter good night. "I assure you this is a very well equipped... ehm... hospital. We have so many instruments and toys to play with. But we seem to be all out of blankets." His tender whisper degenerated into another spiteful laugh as he reached the punchline of what he seemed to consider a joke.

The doctor just sighed. "Can you stop playing with her so we can go on with the procedure?" he grumbled, not having the patient to watch the cat play with the mouse. "We will need to sedate her again..."

He was cut short by James. "Come on! Where's the fun in that? Can't we keep her awake? I did help you with those pesky lies and false allegations, after all..." he pleaded with a ingratiatingly.

"Yes, you did." the doctor sighed, sounding like he had been through this conversation before. "And I am very thankful for that. But this is a purely practical consideration. Look at how that thing twitches..." He pointed at her, and for the first time during the discussion the two men actually acknowledged the existence of the thing they were talking about by looking down at her. "If I put my knife to that I will just spill her guts in a second and your brand new toy will be all broken!"

James looked displeased, his mouth pouting like that of a little boy being denied dessert. "Fine." he muttered. "But let me at least do one thing." Then he added in the tone that only could be heard in cheap hospital soap operas: "Scalpel." He had to bite hit tongue not to add 'nurse'.

"You are crazy, James, crazy." It was the doctors turn to mutter, as he turned around and opened one of the large, white cabinets that lined one of the walls of the sterile room. It was filled with unsorted bottles of pills with all sorts of warning symbols on them, stashes of one use medical instruments and unlabeled folders. A real hospital would surely have kept their things in a neater order. First the doctor threw James a pair of thick latex glows, and then he opened the plastic packaging of a steel scalpel. Carefully he wiped the instrument in ethanol, making sure it was sterile. "Do your worst..." he said in a resigned tone as he handed it over. "I wash my hands of this. If you fuck up, just don't blame me, OK?"

James wasted no time listening to the doctors disclaimers. Instead he took the scalpel in his latex clad hand, and used the razor sharp tip to gently spread the lips of Tess' pussy. "Try to lie still, baby." he said making no effort to conceal his own excitement. "Or else this will become a terrible mess."

Beaten some sense into her thick skull now? Her expression, her face clearly showed her shock and disbelief at not only what he was saying, but the also the harsh reality that was setting in. This man, this doctor, he was well aware of what James had done, and he was alright with the knowledge he possessed. Her fight with her restraints only intensified at this point. There was no jerking. A simple, constant pull. The cold, unforgiving metal embedding into her skin as she did not relent. His laugh. That eerie laugh is what she heard most of all. Not his words. Not his attempt, as feeble as it was, to put her mind at ease or explain in any way why she was naked. You bastard! This isn’t a hospital. Tess you’re in some place much worse. A den of….misfortune, pain, and hopelessness. Her spirits sinking, spilling out of her body much like her blood did that day. She did not cry. Her eyes looking from one to the other as her wrists felt near the point of breaking.

Procedure? Her mind starked with an abrupt fear. “P-Procedure?” It was but a whisper and one she wasn’t even sure anyone heard. Sedate me? No. I can’t….I won’t know…Then again perhaps not knowing what’s going on is a good thing. No. This shouldn’t even be happening. “No,” she pleaded. “Please don’t.” Her words did not seem noticed, but it wasn’t due to her volume. She wanted to be heard. Much like standing in a crowded room screaming at the tip of her lungs knowing no one could even hear her, this too felt the same.

“THING! I’m not a thing! I’m a living, breathing person, and I do not want any procedure.” It wasn’t her words that made them look at her. That was purely coincidence. For whatever reason they were looking at her now, she took the chance to voice her concerns knowing full well, that with James, they would fall on deaf ears. The doctor’s words, as well as his demeanor to her, had changed. He was no longer the kind, caring doctor, but now he appeared to be simply a pawn that James had all the control over. He would do as he wanted him to do simply because of some type of help James had given him. That understanding only made her hopes dash even further. I won’t find any sympathy from the old man. He’s under James’ thumb. He’s just as trapped as I am. “Please doctor. I don’t want this. Please.” She knew even if he heard her, he probably wouldn’t be able to do anything. He even called her James’ new toy. At least he didn’t seem to want to kill her. Why didn’t James just let me die on the bed of glass? I would have been happier. I would have been free. Am I going to have to take my own life to end this nightmare?

Scalpel. The word alone drew her attention back to James. What the fuck is he up to? She watched din horror as the doctor did nothing but comply with his words. The evidence of just how shady this place was clearly in front of her as he opened the cabinet. It’s a hack job shop! He’s a crook! James has helped him in the past. He probably got caught, and James made something really bad go away for him! If James can do that, what can he make happen to me? Fuck! You already know the answer to that! Look around! Her wrists had started to bleed from the metal slicing into her skin.

The doctor was right. James was crazy, but he was giving in to him. He was handing him the very things he asked for. He wasn’t stopping any of this. He was condoning it. He was just as bad as James! Don’t let him do this! Please! Don’t give him that! Do your worst! “No. Please.” She inhaled sharply feeling the cold, metal touch her tender skin. “James,” she called out to him. “Please. Don’t do anything. You….you liked me. You liked my body. Why do you want to change that? Please. Anything you’re thinking about doing….let that be for something else….later….if I….fuck up. You punished me for running. This serves no purpose. Nothing has been done to deserve….such punishment. Please. Give me….this slut….your whore….a chance to prove….she can be….a good girl. Then….if I fail….punish me this way. You like my body. Why do you want to change it? Please. Keep it the same….for now. Besides….I still haven’t healed fully. You want me….to appreciate the….,” she closed her eyes tightly dreading to even finish this sentence despite knowing he would enjoy hearing it. “pain….of what you’re doing. You’re punishing….Tessa Arcadia. She’s dead. Remember? All that remains is….your whore. Let your whore….have a chance….before you punish her. Please. I’m begging you….Master.” There was fear in her entire body, but she held fast to her words reeling in her emotions. She had to be strong for him to find a way to manage through this. If given the chance she was so desperately begging for, then Tessa would have to do exactly as she was telling him she would. She had to prove herself if she ever wanted to make it through any of this in one piece.

When the doctored saw her bloody wrists and the wounds that the cuffs had torn open he sighed again. "More work for me. Ungrateful bitch." he mumbled. Not wanting to see, he turned his back to the girl and started to prepare a series of long syringes, sucking up different clear liquids from an assortment of glass jars he found in the disorganized cabinets.

James, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying the situation much more, the steady stream of cringing lies the piteous creature on the steel bed spew out brightening up his face. Her dutiful pleading was enough for him to remove the cold scalpel from the tender flesh of her pussy. "Oh, darling, once again you prove that fear and pain is the only language you understand. How a tiny instrument such as this..." He raised the scalpel in front of his eyes, admiring it as if it was a prized piece of art at a museum. "...can bring so sudden but yet so profound insight."

He started to softly caress the skin on the inside of her legs with the tool, making sure not to pierce it thereby forcing the doctor to work overtime. The sharp steel tip mirrored the path his tongue had traveled earlier, drawing closer and closer to her pussy while he talked. "But there are two things you miss. Yes, Tessa Arcadia is dead. That was the act of destruction. This is the act of creation. This is bringing the girl I longed for in high school to life, and believe me when I tell you that it was not the real life bitch of Tessa I fantasized about at night. No, the girl of my dreams was not only a devout and willing servant instead of a self-centered asshole, she also had some physical advantages over the real girl."

He bended down over her spread open legs, his thumb and index finger parting her labia and revealing the opening he had repeatedly ravaged as well as her clitoris enclosed in its hood. "Second, this is not punishment for your pointless attempt at escape, no, that was just a fun little game we played." He bend his head down, found her bud with his lips, and flicked his tongue over it briefly, sucking it into his warm mouth before letting go. He wanted it to be tense and alive before he did what he was about to do. "This is punishment for you being an egotistical lover, falling asleep after reaching the highs of orgasm without any regard for my pleasure and relief. Not very appropriate behavior for a whore, is it?"

It's funny, he thought as he placed the edge of the scalpel tight to the skin of her clitoral hood, how far she had sunk so fast. Now she was lying in front of him desperately trying to claim the title of whore and he would not even grant her that honor. Quite a change from that fateful meeting in the hotel room, when he so clumsily had commented on her choice of profession. Lost in reminiscence he almost forgot what he was about to do, but he pulled himself back to the present and with a quick incision he removed the little piece of skin that protected her clitoris from outside stimulation from her body. The fact that he did not slice something else off as well was more out of luck than skill.

"Third." he added contentedly with a grin. "This is fun."

She never looked at the doctor. She didn’t even hear him. He could have been naked shitting out bars of gold, and she would not have cared. All her attention, all her concern was on James and the shiny, sharp scalpel in his hands. Even as he removed it, she didn’t relax nor did she find any comfort in that. She had learned she could only relax when he wasn’t in the room. She began to wonder would that day ever come again. “No James. Not pain.” She couldn’t even form a coherent sentence anymore. Was it joy over the removal of the tool? Was it her fear gripping her by the throat much like he had? Maybe it was both and so much more. It wasn’t insight. It was a ploy, a tactic to try and get away from him with her body still intact. She wanted escape from him.

Again she cringed as he proved to her that she was right not to feel too at ease with him. Her eyes remained on him. She had learned James was like a wild animal. Never turn your back on them. Never trust them. Sadly the meat being offered to the starved beast was her, and she was powerless to stop him from feeding. The metal was still cold. The light captured it just right casting a brilliant light to the ceiling as he moved it, teasing her skin. Creation? What’s left to create? I am already here! I am here! If you ever hold anything that could even begin to resemble a glimmer of hope that I would want to stay with you, then don’t do this! She knew he was right. She was a bitch in high school. She had always been a bitch her entire life. “I can be your devout and will servant,” she pleaded. James didn’t seem to hear her. He was too far engrossed in his villain speech, and she was the trapped superhero. Even as he belittled her, she still overlooked it, not caring about it in the slightest, hoping he would pick on the words spoken and past.

Confusion welled up inside her as he suckled her clit. Her body, though trapped and uncomfortable, still continues to betray her at his touch. The simple fact was that despite his treatment of her, at the end of it all, James was a man. A man that Tessa was slowly finding out she was attracted to. Even though his belly wasn’t perfect, the rest of him was. In her eyes at least. He was commanding, assertive, and strong. When he dipped over the edge and into the current insanity he was displaying for her, her own fear slammed her to the wall and away from him. Being who she is though, Tessa can’t really see clearly to articulate how and what she’s thinking and feeling to James. To her, it’s such a foreign concept to even consider caring for James, and in current state, that actually was becoming further and further from the truth. That is until his lips took her clit between them, and she felt the warmth of his mouth.

A game? Does he even believe the bullshit spewing from his own mouth anymore? “I’m sorry,” she yelled out still pleading, still trying to reach through the layer of insanity that he was now cocooned inside. “I didn’t fall asleep! I passed out! Blood loss! Please James! Don’t!” Her wrists being pulled tight as the blood flowed down her arms slowly. Even her feet jerked tightly now trying in vain to close her legs. “It’s not appropriate, but I didn’t fall asleep! I promise!”

She stopped. Stilled. There was no more pulling from her wrists or her legs. The warmth of the blood ran down her lips, past her ass, and to the bed beneath her. She didn’t blink. Her lips were parted. His last words never even made it to her mind as she had shut everything out. She looked frozen. The first touch of cool air to her exposed clit is what changed the illusion she was simply a statue. She groaned out loudly as she lifted her head slamming it into the table violently with a dull thud. If there was blood, she didn’t care. Her body falling limp, she looked away from the doctor, away from James, and to the wall. Her body feeling things she simply couldn’t shut off. Ignoring them was only possible due to the shock. At that moment, she hated him, and there was only one thing she wanted from him. “Kill me James,” she spoke. In her mind she added, or I’ll do it myself.

The doctor just shock his head as he inspected the wound James had just inflicted. "At least it's a clean cut." he muttered, his tired voice weighed down by his old age. Then he turned his somewhat fat but yet wrinkly face to the chained up girl lying naked and bleeding on the bare metal bunk. The bald spot on his dotted head was shining with sweat, and his indifferent grey eyes lacked any energy. "No one is going to die in here. Do you understand how much paper work that would create?"

With that explanation he picked up one of the two syringes he had prepared. The needle was long, and the syringe seemed to contain an unusually large amount of a strange liquid with a blueish color. "It will hurt less if you lie still." he said as he brushed her blonde hair away from her neck and put the tip of the needle to her skin. Slowly he effortlessly let the needle sink into her, and as he emptied the content of the syringe into her bloodstream he explained to James: "This one will completely relax her mussels. She can still hear us and think clearly, it just makes her body completely numb and therefore safe to operate on. The next one will put her to slee..."

James impatiently cut him off before he could finish the sentence. "Wait... You are saying she can still feel everything? She just cant move? Then why on earth would we want to sedate her?"

The doctor just stared at James, his eyes dark and tired. "Are you seriously suggesting that I perform mammoplasty on a conscious subject? Do you have any idea how painful that would be?" For the first time he actually mustered the energy to be upset with James crazy ideas.

"No. Please tell me!" James replied to the doctors rhetorical question, his voice giving away the fact that he hoped the answer would be "a lot".

"I mean..." The doctor sighed. "Nobody knows. No one has been stupid enough to do that." He looked at James, pleading with his eyes. "Come one... She is a human being. This is not a game of operation we're playing here. What do you..."

Again James cut him off. "Do it." He did not even raise his voice to give the command - it was just as silent as it was cold and unfriendly.

The doctor just sighed and shook his head in disbelief. "Fine. But then I have no more debt to you. No more favors. I will go to hell for this one and that should be enough to repay even a debt to the devil."

James just laughed, patting his old pal on the back. Now that he was no longer being contradicted the doctor was his friend again. "You were already going to hell, doc. That law suit against you had eight different plaintiffs who all claimed to have been sexually abused by you. And we both know..."

Now it was the doctors turn to cut James off. "I was freed from all charges."

"Yeah, and you darn well know know why."

"Shut up." he muttered as he bent down over the patients chest area, a scalpel in his hand. "Just look how grateful I am." He put the tip of the knife right at the beginning of the black line he had already painted under her left breast. With surprisingly dexterous hands he made a quick incision, letting the sharp metal sink through her skin as if it was just butter. Despite his age he clearly had steady hands. He had his tongue in his cheek, and his focused eyes made him look more like a mechanic working on a car engine than a doctor caring for a real human being.

"Do you mind if I play with her while you work?" James asked. "I want to give her some reward for being such a champ and putting up with this." Without waiting for an answer, James had already pushed her limp legs apart and slowly pushed his middle finger into her pussy. The blood slowly running from the area where her clitoral hod had once been attached lubricated the entrance.

"Go ahead. She's your girlfriend. Or whatever she is."

James let another finger slide into her non responsive pussy while he flickered his thumb over her from now on eternally exposed clit. Meanwhile the doctor collected some instruments from the cupboards on a tray. When he got back, he picked up a scissor in his right hand and a flat metal hook in his left. "So an inframammary incision, and subglandular placement of the implants. Sure you want saline implants with that? That combination runs a high risk of creating ripples on the sides. And you know, a general fake impression. Like a pair of pumped up water balloons instead of actual tits." While he spoke, he was cutting into the fatty tissue the incision had exposed with the scissor.

"That's the whole point! She is my whore, not my girlfriend by the way, and I want her to look and feel like one."

"Personally I always bang 'em before the operation because afterward they just look like cheap slags. But the customer is always right, so, sure." The doc rolled his eyes as he inserted the metal hook into the open cut, and used it to keep her breast up so he could reach deeper with the scissors. Every now and then he had to put the scissor down and instead burn her blood vessels with an electric burner looking like one you would use to mark wood. It sealed the veins and kept the operation from getting messy. "Most of the girls who get under my knife are quite pathetic, actually. Takes a lot to push a woman into something as drastic as this just to get to feel some self-worth. I mean if you see a girl with fake tits she is not girlfriend material - she definately have some serious issues... Probably they can be useful to play on to get her to perform in the bedroom, but man if you fall in love with one of those bitches..."

"So are you sure that she is feeling this? Every cut you make?"

"A hundred percent positive. But what does it matter anyway? I mean she could just as well be dead." The doctor dropped the bloody scissors on her belly and waved his hand in front of her blank eyes to make his point. "What is the point of making her suffer when you can't even hear her scream?"

James stood silent for a while, then he replied. "Rene Descarte thought that animals had no consciousness, they were just biological machines operating exactly as if they experienced the reality around them - the ox would bellow when you whipped it, but it would not feel it. If that would be the case, then what would be the point of animal cruelty? I mean it wouldn't be immoral, off course, but nor would it be any fun." All while he was talking he was methodically thrusting his latex glove coated fingers into her, deep and hard, bending them upward as they easily slid into her vagina, as if he was aiming at making them pierce her insides and come out through her stomach. "If no one is experiencing the pain, then what is the point? It's like that fucking tree falling in the forest when no one is listening. I might just as well whip a rock. Or kick a dead horse. Literally."

"Save me the philosophy lesson, buddy." the doctor said. "Basically you are saying it is about knowing that she suffers, not hearing her scream? But why do you want people to suffer anyway? I mean why not just fuck chicks instead? Look at her for Christ sake - she is prettier than anything I ever put my dick in and you know I boned a lot of chicks down here. She is a smoking hot angel and all you want to do is hurt her? The purpose of lust is to make you rock your penis inside women so they produce offspring, right? From an evolutionary and biological perspective you are a fucking failure."

By now, the doctor was stuffing the empty plastic implant into the cut.

"I don't want people to suffer." James replied coldly. "I want her to suffer."

Not wanting to know the rest of what was clearly a complicated back story, the doctor decided to perform the rest of the surgery in silence. Efficiently as if on autopilot he performed the same procedure on her right breast - cutting it open, and inserting the plastic container - all while James continued to pound her cunt ruthlessly with his fingers.

"Time to fill 'em up." He finally broke the silence. "Just ordinary salt water from this infusion bag will make her tits pop up like shes a budding teenager again."

"Technically, could you use anything in that bag?" James asked with a curious voice, as he stopped his repetitive hammering of her pussy, sliding his fingers out.

Again, the doctor sighed. "Technically, yes. As long as they don't breach it's fine, and if I have done my job right they wont. We use salt water because it is safe and don't cause infections if they do breach. But something gives me the impression that you are not asking out of technical interest?"

"Give me one of those bags."

"I don't want to know." the doctor said as he gave James an empty infusion bag and then turned his back to James, as if he could rid himself of all responsibility by fiddling with his instruments while James went on with his plan.

Pulling his zipper down and taking out his less than semi hard cock, James started to urinate into the bag without any sense of shame. He had needed to go anyway, so he might as well take the opportunity. When he handed the doctor the bag, filled with gold liquid, the doctor buried his face in his palm.

"You seriously want me to fill her fake tits with your piss? What the fuck is wrong with you James? Why would anyone ever want to do that?" The doctor was upset now, almost shouting, clearly disgusted.

James didn't seem to take notice of the doctors stirred feelings. He simply shrugged his shoulders and said: "I want her to be constantly reminded of what she is. I want her to be disgusted with herself every night before she falls asleep, because that is what she is - fucking disgusting." It sounded like the most normal thing in the world when the words came out of his mouth, spoken in his most gentle but yet reassuring voice.

Still the doctor was not convinced. "Did I tell you that you're fucking crazy, James?" he said as he snatched the bag from his friends hand. "I know a good shrink if you need one."

While the yellow liquid was slowly being pumped into her body James watched with a content look on his calm face. "Fine, I am insane." he admitted. "But so are you. And this bitch has issues as well. I mean I swear to God she is actually liking what I am doing to her. At least her cunt is. Anyway, we are all crazy in our own ways. Mine are just a bit more... rare. Now, a little more. I want a pair of D-cups to look tight on her."

Muttering something unintelligible the doctor followed his orders and filled up both implants until they were exactly the right size - he had a trained eye for this. With a needle and thread he then started to sew the wound together again.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day." James complained. "I want the scars to show anyway."

In record time the doctor had her stitched up. "Done." he said, not without some pride in his voice. "She will need three days or so to recover, but I have the perfect place to store her."

"Great. Lead me there." James said as he started to roll the bed out of the room. They took her through a long corridors with bright strip lights shining down on her from the white ceiling, into an elevator and down two more floors - even though they already seemed to be in a basement. Stopping outside a door with the sign "CLEANING SUPPLIES" on it James unlocked the cuffs that were keeping her arms and legs tied to the bunk. He then lifted her lifeless body up and carried it into a small room filled with dirty old scrub mops and bottles of all kinds of industrial cleaning agents. Carelessly he dropped her to the wet and dirty green linoleum floor, where he reattached her cuffs to water pipes running along both side of the room, effectively spread-eageling her.

"Would you give us some privacy?" James asked. "I would like to be here when she wakes up."

"Sure." said the doctor. "Technically she is already awake, but in an hour or so she will start talking again." With those words he turned around and walked away, happy to get away from the twisted drama he had been caught up in.

Nonchalantly leaned against the wall, James silently waiter for her to start to move again.

Paperwork? He is honestly concerned about paperwork? Fuck your paperwork old man! “Then let me go, or I’ll do it myself. I’d rather die than be bound to this….monster.” Her last word a pause nearly as she caught sight of the looming syringe. “No! Please don’t….” Her pleas not only falling on deaf ear, but they were not even allowed to be finished. This doctor, this shell of a man clearly under some obligation to James. Theirs must be a sordid past, one racked with James clearly having the upper hand. There wasn’t much a prick or pinch as the needle entered her body. A slight burn as the fluid was pushed into her body from the speed at which the doctor worked. The effects were almost immediate. Her flesh no longer feeling the cold from the metal slab she rested upon. Everything seemed warmed and slowed down. Her body felt as though she were melting into the surface. Her lips still resting apart slightly felt the very breath passing through them. Her eyes felt heavy, almost too heavy for her to even hold them up. She tried to move her head to face the doctor. Quickly it was realized that was impossible. There was a panic as her fingers, arms, legs, and even toes could not be moved as well. She was paralyzed to their whims and fully cognizant of the situation.

The doctor explaining to James what would happen seemed beyond agitated. Tessa felt a brief hope, an almost comfort that he would be able to get through to him. Please Doc. Don’t let him do this. You have to care about the patient. This is insane. There’s a reason people are put to sleep for surgery. Surgery. The word hit her mind with all the importance, all the weight it should have. A healthy fear, a respect for procedures was normal, but under the conditions there was so much more to it. Pain. Tessa had already felt so much at James’ hands. This would be far worse than anything she could ever imagine. This sort of thing only happened in a horror movie. She would sit and watch such a thing with the peace of mind of knowing it wasn’t real. It was an actress playing a part. There were no cameras here. There was no actor. There was no director ready to yell cut. Her way out was just to her side in another syringe, and she was powerless to reach out and grab it. Even if her muscles would bend to her will, she was still restrained. Her only hope rested in the doctor, and as James spoke to him, that too soon became a fleeting whisper in the wind. James you can’t do this. No matter what I’ve done to you in the past, I never physically hurt you. Well. With the exception of punching you in the balls in your hotel room, but you more than made me pay for that. Please. Don’t do this.

The doctor conceded to James, and her heart shattered. Her body, her flesh, it would not only be altered against her will, but in a most brutal way. James had this doctor by his sagging, dried up balls, and he was leading him around by them. Please. She chanted the word over and over in her mind as she wanted to tense up, wanted to fight off the doctor, but again her body would not cooperate. Feeling her eyes wet, she couldn’t even blink. He leaned across her covering her body with his warm, foul smelling breath. The scalpel was cold as he rested it against her for just a second or two before slicing into her. In her mind, she howled. A burning sensation spread outward from the cut he had inflicted upon her. Though her muscles, her body, did not show it, she began to tremble inside. Please. Stop. Even her thoughts as jagged as the breaths passing from her lips. Please. Stop. Enough. James. You. Have. Won.

James’ words to the doctor never made it to her own ears. Instead she was simply suddenly aware of him as his finger entered her. A rush of adrenaline surged throughout her. Such a pleasurable feeling gripping her at this moment of all moments. The doctor became as blur as he moved about. Returning he once more began delving the blade back into her body. More pain. More than she ever felt in her entire life. Her head aching from her own internal screams. Please. Let me pass out or die. At this point, she didn’t care which. James. I’m. Sorry. Sorry. Her thoughts were becoming muddled as the doctor worked. The burning in her now deeply exposed chest area was further down. The smell of burning skin and tissue as he operated making sure to minimize the amount of blood she lost. Pity, she thought. Let. Me. Bleed. A sloshing sound drifted up to her ears. A mixture of her own blood and juices from the finger fucking James was delivering. Such a….mix of….pain and pleasure.

Their words, the actions going on the in room, the smells, even what she was feeling was becoming dulled in a sense. She hoped she was about to pass out, but that sweet relief never came. She caught a glimpse of the doctor waving his hand over her face. He seemed to be moving in slow motion. His words long and drawn out in a much deeper tone than she remembered. The only things that she felt in normal speed were the cuts, the needles, the cold instruments he would shove deep inside her muscles and body, and of course, James and his fingers. Still the doctor continued to work. Then, from the dark recesses of her mind, it came to her. The slow, building memory of The Waltz. Tessa began to remember growing up. Her parents. Her sister. School. Of course there was James tucked away in her memories. He was always there in the corners waiting, willing, and now she could see the look of hope on his face. She had treated him so badly, and yet the boy remained. Now he was a broken, mentally unstable man with the one thing you never wanted someone like that have. Power. Power that he used to control others to get what he wanted. He was controlling the doctor now. He was controlling her life. James was all about control. An effect from being walked on so much in his life. Now she was reaping the unfavorable repercussions. Her thoughts so focused on growing up. From blowing a dandelion watching it waft away in the breeze, to turning around and seeing James smile and wave at her in class, every memory was crystal clear. One happy occasion from her past followed by seeing his face. With lightening speed, it all came to halt as the fluid began to enter her body. It was the rush, that invasion, that broke her from her reverie. The rush of liquid into her chest felt heavy as it pressed into her muscles stretching them. Tessa remembered having her pussy stretched before by a massive cock of a client. That alone was painful. James fucking her ass, pulling those tender, delicate muscles nearly apart was excruciating. Now this man was doing something similar from the inside of her breasts. Cold. Then warm. The liquids alternated with their temperatures. Please. James. I don’t fucking want this! I hate you! I will fucking kill you myself! A tear escaped her eye running down to her ear as she knew her body would never be the same. Feeling the needle beginning to stitch her back up, she knew she was changed forever. Scared. Both mentally and physically for that matter. James had won. When she escaped him, and she firmly knew someday she would, even then her body would never be as it was before. The implants would come out, but the scars would remain. Scars she had dealt with her entire life. This wasn’t just another one though. No. This one ran deeper, more personal. James had made it personal. He could have just let her leave the hotel room that night. He made it a point to find her afterwards. He wanted her brought to his home that night. Why did I go? Why did I try to run when I got there? I forgot. I have to play his game. I have to play the game in order to survive. A mistake I won’t make again. I won’t play his sick game though. I’ll end it. Once and for all. I’ll plunge a blade into this fake chest he had created. Yeah. I’ll let him watch.

The bed moved, jeering her entire body as she watched light after light appear and disappear. She wanted to blink, but the drugs were still in her system. Instead Tessa was a victim to the bright lights directly on her, above her. The doors to the elevator closed sounds like a squeaky, rusted wheel before taking them all on a less than smooth ride. When they opened, the sights, the smells were not too different. The table came to a rest, and she could feel James freeing her. There was no rush of joy, no happiness as she knew her body would not aid her in any form of escape. He knew this as well. Otherwise he would not have risked taking the cuffs from her. Her body throbbed in his arms. The movement nearly too much on, for her vulnerable clit. Her chest a mass of soreness screaming out for anything to ease the pain. Pain that would not find any respite as the cold hard floor was a harsh landing place with no consideration, no gentleness. Just James being James was all she found. He worked without a word to her as he took her body, spreading her, restraining her once more. Nothing will ever change with you, will it, she thought. James will always be the shell of a human being before me. There is no man. Just the beast.

The doctor left them, and she could see James standing there. As the minutes passed, more feelings began to seep into her body. The pain was magnified. Her wounded ass touching the grimy, dirty floor sure to give her an infection. Good, she thought. Maybe I can die from that. Her shoulder injury reaching around to her chest which seemed to only be growing in agony. A tear from each eye rolls down her face as her fingers twitch. I can move them! It’s all coming back to me. I can move my toes. I can, her thoughts cease as she focuses her energy to her own lips. They move. I can talk. I can move. Looking at James, she blinks for the first time since the doctor inserted his needle into her neck further plunging her into this hell with James. She knew she could say anything she wanted to James. Should I tell him exactly what I think of him? Curse him? Threaten to kill him? Declare my intentions of taking my own life? No. None of that will do. No. I know exactly what to say to him. There was no smile. Just her eyes softly, slowly blinking as she sighed a deep breath. Her body resting, pulling against her own restraints. Nothing. There is nothing I want to say to you James. Her gaze remains to him. Nothing to say to you. I think nothing of you. You are nothing more than an inhuman being not worthy of life. I was a bitch, a terrible person that used others for my own agenda, but you James? You are something far worse than I ever aspired to be much less accomplished. Nothing is what I want to say to you. Nothing is what you deserve. Nothing is what I feel for you . Nothing James. You are left with nothing.

Did her eyes just blink? Having nothing else to do, he was watching her almost completely life less body closely, his distant eyes trying to register every drop of sweat on her skin, every slight shiver of her body, every rise and fall of her newly operated chest as she breathed. Not sure if it actually was a blink he had caught in the corner of his eyes, he gazed down into her eyes from above like a hawk following its prey. He was struck by how intensely beautiful they were, and the tear silently rolling down her cheek just made her so much more beautiful. Not just sexy or hot, but beautiful. But with a pair of fake knockers like that no one who saw beyond her neckline would ever think of her as beautiful again. From now on, everybody who met her would just assume she was a slag. He smiled.

Yes, that was definitely a blink. "Welcome back, Tess." he said.

No response.

Well, he didn't mind talking. After all, during his time with her he had found himself engaging in monologue more than once. "Hope you like your new tits. They will need some time to heal, and so will your back as well, by the way. So you will stay down here for a couple of days. My good friend the doctor will take care of you. Good care of you, I promise." His tone was casual and up beat, he almost sounded like a peppy tourist guide welcoming the newcomers. "Not exactly the most luxurious accommodation, I know, but at least you are not out on the street. If you need to take a leak, well, just do it. Considering that you are literally filled up with piss now, I am sure you don't mind if you have to lie in your own for a while."

He paused, and looked down at her. No response. She still looked like a tied up corpse. After, to his own surprise, the silence started to make him feel a bit awkward, he went on talking. "We have made sweet love two times, you and me, Tess." He sounded more serious now, like a boyfriend talking about the future with his girl. "And it has been great fun for both of us, I know. But while I have happily made you cum numerous times, you have yet not made me reach my climax, made me orgasm." He paused, tilting his head, thinking for a second. "Technically, I did come inside you once, that is right, but since you were passed out at the time you really can't claim much credit for it. So we could say that you owe me one. And that is why I am planning a... well... a romantic date for the two of us. A perfect night where you will be able to give that gift to me. This surgery here, that was only the first part of the preparations for this perfect night."

Almost absentmindedly he lifted up his right foot and lightly pressed down the dirty sole of his expensive black leather shoes on her newly expanded left breast, rubbing it around over her nipple, squeezing it a bit by pushing down lightly as if he wanted to check if the implants would hold. "After our little romantic date, when I have filled your body up with me seed, and you have happily pleased me as I know you wish to do, I will have gotten everything I wanted from you and I can be out of your life and you can finally be out of mine."

Strangely, it sounded like he was actually waiting for that to happen.

Welcome back. He makes it sound like I went somewhere. No such luck. I was here. Awake you fucking moron. I felt everything, saw everything, and now I’m still stuck here with you and doctor crazy. Go fuck yourself James. His words slowly filling up the rage inside her just as the doctor had done her chest. Still she knew the game was on. He was watching, waiting for her next play, her next move, so he could counter like the skilled sociopath he was. This was fun to him. Entertainment, and she had already decided to not play his game. If she didn’t react, he would have nothing to react to.

She listened carefully forming her own thoughts and opinions of him, just as she had been doing since she met him again that night in the hotel room finding peach and solace in her own mind. It was the one place he couldn’t get to her, he could not invade and see or hear her most private of thoughts and ideas. A fortress of sorts keeping out the bad, damaging element that was James. She was a little concerned about the good doctor taking care of her. Remembering how he seemed so opposed to what James was doing, how he almost seemed to care about her, she actually had a tiny shred of hope that the doctor actually would be true to his profession and his oath and care properly for her. It had not escaped her the dirty surroundings in which she had placed with her open wounds exposed and at the mercy of the infections she most certainly could get. Piss! Her train of thoughts broken by his words. He put piss in my chest! I will certainly kill you James, and I will piss all over your dead corpse. I will piss in your open mouth! Then I’ll chop off your dick and shove it down your throat. Literally she had to bite her tongue to keep from saying anything to him causing yet more pain. Her chest now burned wildly as did her ass. She felt moisture along the stitches the good doctor had given her there as well. Knowing she hadn’t urinated, she only hoped it was sweat or, at the very least water.

Made love? Call it what you will. I call it other names, and even now James, if you let me go, I wouldn’t even bother with turning you in. You’re not worth it! You may have given me piss in my chest to live with, but you James, you will have to live with yourself as a failure. That you can do anywhere. All your money won’t change that for you. You can’t escape that fact. You can’t buy those feelings away from you. So simply getting away from you is all I want. I don’t owe you shit! Frankly I don’t want anything from you either. The sad part James, when you touched me in the hotel room, you were actually good. You actually made me feel good. You could please a woman. You don’t need to be this way. Just be yourself James and show a woman what you can do, make her feel. Damn it you were good. That is until you plunged my head under the fucking water trying to kill me. Date? You fucking want me to go on a date with you? Well, honestly it’s not like I have a choice. You’ll find some way to strong arm me into it. Just like you did with the surgery. She remained there, motionless, giving her own rants and responses deep inside her mind as he talked. She wouldn’t favor him with them. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of hearing them. This is only the first part. Oh James. What more do you have in mind? Fear, much like what she felt before the good doctor cut into her, fell over her body.

Her face tightened as his foot manipulated her new breast. His shoe hard against her equally hard nipple. The blazing feeling was still there, but now there was a new sensation around her nipple. She gritted her teeth behind now closed lips. Sweat forming all over her face as her entire chest burned, aching for relief, some respite from this torture.

Then came the sweetest words she had ever heard. ‘I can be out of your life and you can finally be out of mine.’ Did he mean it? No. It was trick. A trap. Another one of his games. Don’t’ react. Don’t fall for it. Much like you thought you had a chance to escape; this is just another locked door he wants you to run for so he can open it again showing you your freedom just out of reach. No. Don’t react. She couldn’t help but think what if it wasn’t a game. What if James was serious? What if all he ever wanted to get what he wanted from her and be done with her? If that was the case, as he was saying, then she could make all of this so much easier on herself. Just like that night in his home, if she had just remained in his lap and played the game, this all could have gone so differently. She could have already had him out of her life. She swallowed before opening her dry lips. “What is the next part of the preparations Sir?” She looked over to him offering him a soft smile. Time to play.

Her silence made him nervous, no, not only nervous, it made him crazy. Why wasn't she saying anything? What was she thinking? She had no control over her, no control what so ever, when she trapped herself inside her own head like that. Somehow it reminded him of the few times back in high school when he had made the mistake of trying to talk to her during the brakes while she was hanging out with her friends, or with some boys. She had given him the same blank stair, the same silence, the same lack of acknowledgment of his existence.

So when she finally spoke, he was filled with relief. Only then did he realize that he was breathing heavy like a bull about the charge, and that his face was red. After taking a couple of deep breaths without looking down at her, he replied "Don't you worry your pretty little head about that."

Then he picked up an old cell phone from his pocket, and clicked some on the screen until the waltz - their song - was playing at full volume. With a smirk on his face, the music and the memories it brought forth making him regain some of his confidence, he put the phone down on the floor just out of reach from her tied up hands. He found a dirty old cleaning cloth among the supplies - originally it had been yellow but now it was more grey and brown with some strange green spots - and without hesitation he showed it into her mouth, and then sealed it with a piece of duct tape.

Not looking back, he said "So long, Tess." and walked out, closing the door behind him.

* * * * *​

It is hard to keep track of time when you have no watch and nothing to do, especially when an uncovered light bulb hanging from the ceiling keeps the room light no matter what time of the day it is. It could have been just minutes or it could have been hours before the door opened again.

This time, it was the doctor, as usual with a syringe in his hand. Without even meeting his patients gaze he got down to his knees, turned of the music, and then spread her pussy lips with one hand and placed the needle right at her clitoris with the other. His touch was in no way erotic, it was that of a craftsman and not a lover. Not saying a word, he stung her clit and emptied the syringe.

Then, he crawled over her on all four so he was looking down on her face to face, so close that she could feel his smell of sweat and coffee. With a fast rip he tore the duct tape of her mouth, and removed the cloth. With an expression on his face that was almost embarrassed, he spoke. "Look, Tess, it's Tess, right?" He didn't wait for her to answer. "I haven't... uhm... been with a conscious women since my wife left me fifteen years ago." His cheeks were red now. "I have only fucked sedated people. But James, you know what hes like, insist on me keeping you awake, so what can I do? I just wanted to say that I would appreciate it if you could just be quiet and lie still while I go about it, OK?"

“Yes Sir,” she replied to him not even sure if he was paying her any attention. She had to play up to him, play the game, and this was all part of him. James loved the control he had over her. It was an addiction for him, and she was now his supplier. Fluffing his ego, calling him Sir was all part of that plan.

A smile on her face was quickly driven away as she heard that sound. The sound that made her blood chill and her heart nearly stops. That song. The waltz. She would never be able to listen to it again without her entire body reacting. A thousand memories, fears, nightmares, shivers, and even regrets flood her body as if some dam has burst. It was just another move on his part in this chess game they were playing with each other’s emotions. He knew what this would do to her. Fine, she resolved. I will not react. No. I will not let him see this bother me.

He came into view quickly, and the rag was pushed deep into her mouth. The smell hit her nose, and her stomach muscles wrenched instantly. Mold, mildew, and a grimy grit that she could feel between her teeth in her mouth was almost too much. Though there was no food on her stomach, she tasted her own bile as it rose in her throat. She swallowed hard tasting a vile liquid that had remained in the rag. The duct tape only added insult to injury. Knowing she could not spit the rag out, her own saliva would mix with whatever the remnants on the cloth were leaking down into her throat.

She had no idea how long she had been there strung about the pipes nearly choking on the substance seeping into her belly via her throat. It felt like an eternity, but she told herself to prepare to be there for a lot longer. Counting the marks on the ceiling and how many times the bulb would swing back and forth, she found mindless ways to pass the time. She even sang songs in her head.

Tessa was so tried. Ready to simply melt into sleep, she jumped as the door opened afraid it was James. The syringe in his hands was actually a welcomed sight. Her chest had been throbbing, and her ass was in more pain than the incision sites where her implants had been stuffed in. She thought perhaps infection, and on some levels she actually feared that. What if James used that to prolong her agony? What if he kept her alive just so she could suffer with this pain? He could refuse to treat any infection just so the pain would remain. If he does that though, the infection will smell, and death would be certain. No. James wants me to suffer, but he doesn’t want himself to suffer in the process, and he can’t torture me if I’m so far gone from an infection. No that would be like wrecking an already damaged car. He wants me show room finished. Thoughts of anything were quickly shocked out of her mind as the needle pricked her clit and was pushed in. The liquid entered her body with a slight burn, and then the needle was gone.

The doctor came into view as he hovered over her. The tape felt like it took skin with him when he took it off, but at least the nasty cloth was out of her mouth. His words, his breath, all of it was unbearable. Her clit pulsed with her heartbeat as uncontrollable feeling, a need, a desire to have someone touch her, fill her flooded her senses. She felt every small touch of air, his clothing, to her clit and body. This is James’ game now. Keep me awake and force me to be fucked by doctor nuts here. Fine. Just treat him like a client Tessa. That’s right. The pay off is getting away from James and being done with him. You can do this. Just keep thinking about your freedom. “Yes Sir,” she whispered to him. “I’ll be quiet. I’ll be good.”

He actually smiled, pleased and almost grateful, when she promised him to be quiet and good. "How nice of you. And no need for the formalities and titles with me, by the way. I'm not like James, you know. I don't get off on that kind of stuff, just looking for a warm pussy." With that explanation, that was almost bordering on the polite, he crawled up so he was standing on his knees between her spread legs, fiddling with his hand under the doctors coat to get his trousers open. He only opened the lowest two buttons of the white coat, so he could get his already hard cock out. It was not a very beautiful member he was holding in his hands - quite thin but long, with pulsating veins clearly visible on the slightly bent and circumcised shaft, leading up to a bright purple and strangely thick mushroom like head.

Without a word, he leaned down over her, awkwardly adjusting himself so he got the tip of his penis pressed to the mound of her pussy. He didn't look down on her but instead bent his neck in a way that looked quite uncomfortable, just so he could stare at the blank white wall instead of meeting the eyes of the girl he was about to fuck. He had his palms against the floor, pushing his body up, so as not to have to endure any more body contact then strictly necessary for the exercise he was about to partake in. Not bothering with any foreplay to warm her up, he simply used the pressure from his own weight to slowly plow his hard cock into her. He preferred it that way - the extra tightness would just make the mechanical work he needed to perform to reach his goal easier.

After a couple of slow but deep rocking movements inside of her he started to increase the pace of his thrusts, the rhythm and loudness of his rattling breaths increasing in tandem. Quite soon he was pumping her as fast as he was physically able to, and his guttural groans, sounding like the howls of a crazy wolf with rabies, echoed in the confined space of the broom closet. Every time he plunged his cock into her spread cunt his shaft rubbed over her clit, but this was not the result of any particular skill or technique from him - it was simply because she had had her hood removed by a scalpel, and her clit had swollen up to more than twice its usual size because of the injection he had given her.

Less than five minutes of his monotone pounding had passed when his movements suddenly became rigid. Every single one of his muscles tensed up, and as he stared at the void in front of him, his eyes wide open, he opened his mouth in a silent scream, looking like someone in a horror movie staring right at the ghost. At the same time, he made a last thrust, so hard that it pushed her body over the floor until her head bumped into the wall, and he shot load after load of his warm seed deep into her pussy.

As soon as he had come down from his high he pulled out of her. Taking care not to touch her, he got up up from the floor and promptly stuffed his cock, that was now turning soft again, back into his pants and quickly buttoned his coat up. His face was red with exhaustion, but it was already starting to regain its normal color.

Like I give a fuck you old, dried up, excuse for a man. Just do your business and leave me alone. Her eyes flutter as she fights sleep even with him approaching. For all she knew James could have sent him in here for more than keeping her awake. Certainly it wasn’t to inflict more damage. No. She already had him pegged as the type that wanted to do that himself.

Her eyes flickered down able to just see her now hideous tits. Granted to some women they probably looked nice, or were even what they aspired to have, but to her it made her a freak of nature courtesy of James. Though she couldn’t see his cock, she felt it as he leaned in, bearing all of his body weight on her cunt. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as his dry cock pushed past the dried blood that coated the entrance to her pussy. It felt as though he was pushing her lips inside her as he worked his cock painfully within her. Dry fucking is a terrible agony that feels as though it’s ripping, pulling at tender skin, and this doctor’s treatment was no different. Her swollen clit feeling every touch, every brush, every single, tiny bit of air that was forced between their bodies. She wanted to moan out. As much as she hated to admit any of this could ever feel good, her body was betraying her as it was a primal instinct really. Anything touching the clit would give a similar reaction. It was totally instinct. Perhaps she was trying to convince herself of that as he laid his cock deep within the confines of her pussy.

His rhythm building only increased the flow of her own juices as her pussy gave way to the pounding. Fuck I am not enjoying this. This fucking pervert is going to think I like this. Nasty old bastard. I don’t care if you’re not like James. You might as well be. You did what he asked you to. I’m surprised you can even fuck me with James holding your balls.

She groaned, as she didn’t want to scream out. His girth was almost nonexistent compared to other men she had been with; however, he more than made up for that with the length of his member. He stabbed her hitting her cervix with every stroke. It didn’t take long for a dull, soreness to seep in that would turn over into an intense ache with each thrust from the old doctor’s cock. Her own breathing as labored as his, she tried to focus on anything other than the disgusting man having his way with her body.

Her pain from injuries was now at different stages. Her ass and shoulder now stinging and burning from the dirt and grime of the filthy floor was the least of her concern. The incision wounds on her chest seemed to feel like she had been lit on fire there and the flames were stomped out by a truck rolling over her. The massive torture seemed to seep through her to her spine just out of reach of what would surely be a welcoming numb sensation. Her clit received tremors of pleasure laced with sharp, stabbing feeling as everything in the room seemed to over stimulate her. Then there was the one of the worst pains one could imagine. That of being violated by a doctor, someone who was suppose to help her, and in this case, he should have protected her. Instead he was just a pawn in this horrid game of chess that James insisted on playing. A game that he had been winning. Just fucking cum old man. How long can your dried up raisin balls keep going? All the while she kept her moaning and sounds of a woman melting into the fucking she was receiving. A skilled actress, Tessa knew exactly how to sound, how to make him feel, and how to milk his cock with the walls of her know lubricated pussy. That’s it old man. Keep going. You’re almost there. As he showed the signs of a man in the throes of blowing his load, she sighed deeply. “Thank you Sir.” She wanted to say more, but the fear that it might be too much, or even wrong, kept her mouth silent. If James was displeased, there was no telling what he might do. Even now she may have stepped over some invisible line that could get her in more trouble. How she had no idea. She was cuffed and at the mercy of the doctor, but if James wanted to find fault with her, he would. She knew this, but what choice did she have? James could get pissed off if I didn’t act like I liked it, and he could get pissed off if I do act like I like it. I could be in trouble either way! There’s no telling.

She watched the doctor leave wanting to ask him what time it was? In some sick way, she didn’t want him to leave. As long as he was there, she wasn’t alone. There was however one thing she wanted to ask. Opening her mouth, on the verge of asking, she stopped. No. I don’t want to know the answer. Maybe the answer will be, “never.” Never. That sounds good to me. If the answer is never, maybe I won’t make it, and I will be free of James. She smiles as the door closes and the doctor’s back is to her. In the silence of the room, in her own peace of mind she has the most wonderful thought. If he never comes to feed me or give me water, I’ll die. Three days is a long time. The human body can only go so long without water. I have to think about the entire day before I went to see him. Plus the time I’ll spend here. Yes. Don’t come to feed me James. Don’t bring me water. I’ll die. My body will get weak, and I’ll die. Sweet relief. As she settled down trying to find some comfort, some sleep, and a terrible thought forced her eyes wide open. What if he does feed me? What if he does bring me something to drink? This is James we’re talking about here. Do you honestly think he’ll bring you bread and water? I’m more likely to get piss and dog food! That would be just another way for him to make me suffer. No. No. No. No. The overwhelming sadness was almost too much for her. It was what he said to her the last time he was there that gave her any hope. Endure this. When you go out on that date with him, that will be the end of this. You can be out of his life, and he will be out of yours’. That’s what he said! Just keep going. You can do this Tessa. You can do this, and then you’re done with James Finnigan. For good.

"Don't speak." he snarled when the tied up girl thanked him for abusing her. He did not like being reminded that she had been awake during the whole procedure - the coitus that is, the surgery had long since stopped bothering him - and that she had seen it all. Before leaving the room, he bent down to push the same old rag back into her mouth. He did it without looking down on her, so he had to wipe it all over her face before his searching hands found her mouth. Relieved that he would no longer have to hear her voice, he sealed her mouth with a new piece of duct tape.

Then he turned the music back on, just as James had instructed. He had argued a long time with James just to be allowed to turn it off while fucking her - he did not want to hear that silly waltz while engaged in his private business. For all what he was worth, he could not understand why James cared so much about it, and James had refused to explain it to him. Now, cheerful after having gotten his relief, he hummed along to the violins as he walked out of the room, not looking back, not even as he closed the door behind him.

* * * * *​

That first would become only one of many. Every now and then, when he had the time, he sneaked down into the basement to enjoy her warm pussy for a short while. Being one who appreciated order in life, he quickly developed a routine for his visits.

First, he would turn off the music.

Second, he would empty a syringe into her clitoris. With James modifications to the female anatomy that was easy enough to do.

Third, he removed her improvised gag. This was the part he enjoyed the least, because she might say something. However he had made up his mind just to pretend that she was unable to speak, that she was unconscious or perhaps just an unusually lifelike doll. With her body modified like that, in his opinion in a rather unaesthetic way, she almost was.

Fourth, he connected a hose to the tap above the metal sink and sprayed her body with cold water. He wanted to keep her clean, and he also wanted to remove any trace of their last activity from the floor - not wanting to stand in his own dried up sperm that had dripped from the cunt. And even worse - what if nature had forced her to relieve herself right there on the floor? He did not even want to think of that - the fought that the bitch might piss herself disgusted him to much. Before he turned the hose off, he always let the water flow over her face, making sure to giver her the possibility to drink some if she wanted.

Fifth, he put her gag back on. That felt almost as good as coming inside of her.

Sixth, he poured a bottle of medical alcohol over her to at least give her wounds some cleaning. Not wanting to waste time, he just splashed it all over her body, knowing it would sting every little scrape not to mention the incision scars. He also made sure to get some on the floor, hoping it would seep in under her scar filled back eventually.

Seventh, he fucked her. There was never any foreplay. Never any attempts at fondling her new breasts or any other part of her body for that matter. Never anything else than his rhythmical slamming into her cunt hole, his long dick stretching her vagina, the head pounding at her cervix and the shaft rubbing over her clit, kept swollen by the injections. Always he left her within five minutes with her pussy filled with his thick, warm jizz.

Eighth, he turned the music back on and left.

Like that he continued to visit her, maybe four or five, even six times a day. He did it for one day, two days, three days, four days, five days, a whole week passed without James giving him the phone call. Off course the girl on the floor did not know how much time that passed - she had nothing to go after except the number of repetitions of that endless waltz and perhaps his five-o-clock-shadow that was gone on every morning visit.

For a while he considered giving her something to eat, but James had told him not to, so why would he? Sooner or later James would call, right? And then he could just get back to fucking his unconscious patients instead.

I’m a freak. He’s turned me into a monster. The scars on my body can’t be washed away. This is forever. I can’t even look at myself again. Ever. He’s taken something from me I will never get back. It was a black abyss she allowed herself to be swallowed up into after the doctor left. The emptiness of the room could not compare to what she felt inside. To allow the tears to fall, the sobs to catch in her throat, that was her release. Certainly she was afraid James would come back in at any time and see her in that state. It wasn’t a matter of not caring. It was one of an uncontrollable nature.

As the time passed, certain things became clear. She was going to have to relieve herself. There was no way she could, or even should, wait until James returned and allowed her a bathroom. He had already told her if she needed to go to simply go. The first time was difficult feeling incredibly wrong. Reverting her back to her days as a young child not being able to hold it and wetting her pants, she slowly allowed her bladder to empty. Defecation also took a similar turn. The smell, the feeling of helplessness it gave her fit right along with what James had already exposed her to. He must hate me so much, she thought. Did I make him feel this bad? I know I was a bitch, but I never physically hurt him. Even as these thoughts played on her mind, she remembered school, seeing James in the halls, in class, at lunch, sitting along at the football games on Friday nights. If only I had gone over to him and talked. Maybe just once. Could that have made a difference? Would any of us be here, where we are, right not? Would he have gone on to make such a success of himself? Don't be so full of yourself Tessa! Of course he would have. James always seemed like one of those that just wanted to get out of this town. You were one of them too. He was just smart enough to do it. You were just a stupid bitch in school. All you cared about was having fun. He wanted to go somewhere. If you hadn’t made his life hell maybe you wouldn’t be here watching the flies buzzing about the light over your head.

Her thoughts would be broken up, interrupted by the return of the good doctor. He seemed to be coming in like clockwork she noticed. Such a horny man able to fuck so many times a day. Most of her clients were lucky if they could blow their load twice in one night. This old fucker was going far more. Each time it took him a bit longer, but he always reached his prize. She began to pay attention to what he did. It was one of few activities she had to break up the silence of being alone. Step one, she would think. Step four bothered her slightly. The water was cold, and her body would shiver against the air in the room. Her clit, exposed, swollen felt the rush of the water far worse than other part of her body. Hardening under the icy water, she felt his body touching her with every stroke. Refusing water, she tightened her lips and turned her head to the side. If her mouth was forced open needing to breathe as the water cascaded over her nose, she would quickly spit it back out. No water, she thought. No water. No food. Death will come. One way or another, this game with James will end. She knew with step five she needed to face him. He didn’t seem to enjoy looking at her, and if she wanted to avoid the vile rag smeared along her face, she had to open her mouth and go after it. Of course it was a putrid piece of material, but it was far better to not have it rubbed into her face. Step six was even far worse than the actual act of sex with him. Whatever it was he dashed on her body had a strong aroma, and the burning, the stinging felt as if her entire body was on fire. She had decided to press her ass into the floor after about the tenth time he did this. She didn’t want to allow any of it to touch her stitches. Not because of the pain. No. She wanted infection to settle in. To anyone paying any attention her actions screamed what her intent was. She was making vast moves to end this game. In her own mind, this could all be over before James even returned if she played her cards right. I can die from infection before he even comes back. I won’t be here to see the defeated look on his face as he stands over my corpse, but I’ll know before I take my last breath that he has lost!

As the days rolled on by, her mind, her body all began to feel the effects of the room. She gave names to the flies at the light above her head. They were a married family with a lot of kids. Each of the kids had names and lives that she liked to think about. It was her own private television show. She noticed the clean shaven face of the doctor for a couple of days, but then decided it wasn’t worth keeping up with anymore. Humming along to the waltz that was the bane of her existence, she lulled her head back and forth even as he entered the room. Step two. She whined loudly into the gag now with each injection. Her clit was sore and tender to any touch. The prick of the needle, though routine, had only grown in intensity each time he inserted it. Under the right conditions, she would have never whimpered and complained into the gag. James might be displeased, but her mind was clearly going with the fatigue of malnutrition. Step three. She now spit the water back into the air not caring that it came back down to her face. A wild giggle would follow. Step five. She not only opened her mouth for the gag, but she went after as if it were a hamburger. Another giggle stifled by the make shift gag before she rested her head back. Now she thrashed about when he poured the substance on her to clean her wounds. The fire didn’t burn as strongly with each passing day. It was more a dull ache, and in some places she was outright numb. She still pressed her ass into the floor feeling something ooze from her body.

By the end of the week the doctor’s routine had not changed but hers’ had. Step two. There were no more whimpers as the needle sank into her clit. The pain was still there. There was simply no reaction. Step four. There was a feeble attempt to turn her head sideways, but at a snail like pace. She still spit the water out though. Never any efforts to try and drink a single drop. She would look at the doctor as he grabbed for the gag. Her eyes dry. Bags had formed under them. Her once warm complexion gone. She was white and cold to the touch now. Lean muscle that gone down her torso now replaced with the slight hint of her ribs. She looked tired and older. Her legs ached, cramping often. Even her arms and belly followed suit. She lay there not even trying to make a sound as he fucked her. The girl had gone from at one point counting his thrusts to pass the time to barely noticing him there at all.

As he would leave, the music would fill her mind. Thoughts of home once more would drift into her mind. The simple things. Sheets drying in the warm afternoon. Running through them as a child. Climbing a tree. Swinging from a rope into a pond. Lying on her back watching the clouds. Playing with her dolls. She thought back to school and all the mistakes she made. Her mind kept doing the math. 50 degree room….10 days. 120 degrees….2 days. It’s about….70 degrees in here. No activity level. No food. Not….healthy. Has to be less than 10 day. Has to be. Has to be. Her mind doing the math for how long the human can go without water. Tessa wasn’t completely stupid. She did learn a few things in school. In her social circle it did was not well advised to be smart. In some classes, she didn’t even need any help. In others she could have gotten away with a simple tutor. She used James, and others like him, to simply fit in. It was nothing more. She had set herself up for this failure she now lived. That was a fact she was well aware of an accepted, but this? James and his house of torture? No. Yes. Yes Tessa. You did set yourself up for this. By how you treated the boy. Well he was a boy then. Man now. Yes. Man. Man with big cock. Big cock. Touched you nice. Nice touch. His fingers.Yeah. Nice touch. Sorry. James. Sorry. Was. Mean. Bad. Girl. Bad. Tessa. Her thoughts that of a young child as she drifted off to sweet comfort in sleep.

"Look, if she dies in here I will be in worse trouble than that silly law suit you saved me from!" The doctor was hissing into the phone, but he wanted to scream. "No... no... no!" Now he did in fact scream. "I am telling you, she did not fake it. She was doing a fucking chicken race with me, her own life at stake." His face deformed in anger as he listened to the person on the other end of the line. "For fuck sake, James, I've already told you. Keep believing no one would have the willpower to do that, but whatever you did to this chick it gave her all the willpower she needed."

He was standing in a real hospital room now, and the girl was lying in a real hospital bed - not just a metal bunk from the morgue, but an actual bed with mattress and linen and everything. The walls were painted in a soothing light green color, and there were even a nice painting of a woman dressed in an blue 18'th century dress tendering a bush of roses hanging opposite the wall. Light came flowing in not from a bare light bulb but from a window, giving a nice view of a big park somewhere in a residential area. Wherever they were, they were high up, perhaps on the 10th floor or above.

"Yes, I have given her water with a funnel, and also drop to get some energy into her." He paused, listening, but broke the other person of. "No... No... You listen to me. Get her out of here in 24 hours or I will let her walk out the door." He hung up without waiting for a response, put the phone on silent, and put it back into the breast pocket of his white coat.

When he turned around he realized that the girl was awake again. "Shit." he muttered as he looked at her. He had cuffed both her hands to the side of the bed, but let her legs be free - he figured she would be to weak to do anything creative with them anyway. The gag was removed - unlike the handcuffs it could not have been covered up by the big white sheet that her still naked body was lying under.

"Uhm..." he began as he sat down on a chair next to her bed. "Look, you will bet out of here soon, thank god. Do you want to eat anything?" He was clearly nervous, he had a hard time finding the right words and deciding what tone to speak in. "Your... eh... boyfriend?" he began and paused. "He will be here soon and pick you up. I need to sedate you before that, but first there's a thing I might be able to do to help you. If you are willing to?"

Softness. Warmth. Things that were not there before. This must be a dream. I’m floating on a cloud towards the radiant sun. A smile on her face, she slowly opened her eyes listening to the doctor. This was not the dirty room she was in. The floor full of bacteria, cold and unforgiving was now replaced by a bed. Her body, though naked, was no longer exposed for all to see. A sheet, though it wasn’t much, offered her some modesty. The window was the most glorious sight of all. Finally. Daylight. She thought she would never see it again. A tear formed in the corner of her eye. It was such a welcoming sight. She wanted to get up and feel the warmth shining upon her skin. She wanted to place her hands flush against the window, rest her forehead against it, and look up out into whatever the view was. It had to be better than what she had seen for the past week. Her own personal hell in that room as she waited for precious death to stretch his hand out for her.

A death that clearly had not come. She felt somehow better. Her stomach still felt the emptiness, but her body seemed to not struggle as before. Something had changed aside from her surroundings. The doctor’s voice droned on and on. James! She looked up at the doctor at the mention of his name. The doctor knew she was not faking it. He knew her intent, and apparently he was trying to convey that to James. James obviously didn’t believe him, but finally the doctor was standing up to him. She wondered if anybody had ever stood up to James at all. Water! You mother fucker! You gave me water! Damn it! Now I have to start all over again. Maybe I can get my finger down my throat. It was then she realized she was still cuffed to the bed. Damn it! I can’t get it there. Her face a display of her frustration. As she thrashed her head from side to side on the pillow, she slowly moved one of her legs. I..can..move. I can move my legs. It was the greatest feeling she had felt since all of this began. My legs are free. The rest of me is restrained, but my fucking legs are free. Sheer joy filled her. She could move them, slowly, and the cramps still racked her body. There was no way she would be able to support her own body weight on them, but she could slide them back and forth on the sheets. Gliding them around she relished the sensations, the freedom. She only stopped as the doctor gave his warning to James. If he doesn’t show up, he’ll let me walk out of here! That will never happen. James will return. There’s no way he’ll give up on me. He’s got that date he’s planning. That one night that he wants. I get through that, I’m done with him.

He turned around to the shocking realization she was awake. Tessa knew how uncomfortable she made the doctor. To speak would only put him off more. Food? He’s offering me food instead of freedom? I don’t want food you sick bastard. I want out of here! He’s not here! I could leave! I could leave now! James would find me though. He did before. No. I won’t be a hooker anymore. No. I don’t care if I have to be a waitress and work three jobs. I will never do this again. Yeah. That’s what I want. I want to be a waitress. An apron with a pad and pen. Yelling out orders to the cook. Working with other girls that I could be friends with. Yeah. I’ll never be a call girl again. Just let me go. Please. I’ll be good. I won’t be a bad girl anymore. Help me, she thought. Why now? Why not before? Why not let me go? She knew her words would fall on deaf ears. The doctor was clearly in James’ back pocket. So she thought better of speaking at all. Besides. All help comes with a price. Her vacant, blue eyes starred up at the ceiling. Just leave. You don’t give a fuck anyway. Nobody does. If he’s going to help, he’ll do it. If not, he’ll leave. James is coming. Oh fuck James is coming, and he’s going to take me from here. She closed her eyes tightly allowing her now hydrated body to cry. James seems to like making me cry. I’m sorry James. So sorry. Her eyes would open and look over to the doctor silently pleading with him. Help me. Please. Get me out of here. I will never bother you. I will not turn you in. I don’t even know your name. Just get me out of here before he comes back.

"Ok, fine, if you don't want to speak, I will." the doctor said, a bit disgruntled at her complete apathy for his presence, now that he for once wanted her to acknowledge it. "James kept telling me that he just wanted to do this one thing with you, and that he would dump you after that. That he only needed you for this one thing, but he needed to fix you before that." He paused and cleared his throat, as if he found what he was about to say hard to articulate. "With James you can never be sure, even though I have known him for a long time, but I think he meant dump you as in letting you go, not as in dumping your body in a garbage dump."

Pausing again, the doctor picked up an unmarked glass bottles with white pills in it, and placed it on the night stand next to her bed. "This might help you... help you get through his last... well, whatever it his he's planning. It's highly experimental and absolutely illegal for me to give them to you, even to have them in my possession. The effects are not completely documented yet, but so far trials on rats have shown, well, basically, they fuck a lot. And more important, it makes your body release endorphins, loads of endorphins, under sexual stimulation. In case you didn't know, endorphins will help you endure pain. Just light sexual stimulation will increase your pain treshold... well, nobody knows how much, but probably a lot. If you find it hard to please him, this could help. And I think James will be mush more... amenable if you just please him. At least that is my experience." The last sentence was said with his voice filled with a quiet sadness.

When the doctor took a quick peak at his phone to see if he still had time before attending his other patients - the ones who were actually registered at the hospital - he saw that he had gotten four missed calls from James in just this short time. Holding up a hand to her, signalling her to be quiet, he called him up. Within less than three seconds from pressing call, the doctor said "It's me."

After what must have been a long tirade from James the doctor replied: "You'll be here in an hour? Ok, ok, good. Do you want me to sedate her?" A short pause, then: "No, I do not care that I don't get to fuck her a last time. Fine, I'll keep her awake. Just hurry up, ok?"

He hung up without a good by and then turned to Tess again. "You heard what we said. Is there anything else I can do for you before he gets here?"

Fix me? There’s nothing wrong with me! Well. There wasn’t before he came into my life. At least he’s sticking with the one more date night story. If he’s a liar, he’s a consistent one. The thought about him killing her had entered her mind before, but that was the fateful night in the hotel when she was certain he would drown her. As of late it had not been on her mind. That is, until the doctor mentioned it. He said she would be out of his life, and he could be out of hers’. What if he did mean killing her? That would accomplish the same goal, have the same outcome. He’s capable of such a thing. There was no doubt in her mind. Could he possibly kill me? Would he? Look at the measures he’s gone through. Do you honestly think for one second he’s going to let you walk out of his life knowing what he’s done to you? Even though you have no proof, he won’t just let you go. No. He’s going to kill me. Such a sinking feeling really to come to terms with the fact you’re going to die.

She turned her head looking at the bottle. He doesn’t know what James has planned. The words he used. Yeah. He doesn’t know. He said, “Whatever it his he’s planning.” He doesn’t know. So that means he’s not going to be the one doing it. Does that mean James is taking me somewhere else to have it done? Another surgery? What now? What could he possibly want to fix on me? He cut my hood off. My tits are huge. What the fuck more does he want? My pussy and tits are already done. He’s already had my ass cut open. What? Is gonna give me a butt lift now? Maybe my lips aren’t big enough. Cut my hair maybe. Endorphins? Her eyes widen. He’s right. That would help me. Pain. He knows that whatever James is going to do to me involves a lot of….pain. No. I can’t do this again. Tessa’s heart, her spirits sank. No person undergoing a healing process can do well in the state her mind was. Positive thinking is needed, and her emotional state was forever reaching new lows. Be able to persuade him? If I please him? What good will any of that do is he tosses me in the river? You don’t get it doc!

She wanted to speak to him, but when opened her mouth to do, he waved her quiet. An hour! Panic, what was becoming a familiar feeling, began to take over. The doctor’s voice was kind once more, offering to help her. It was now or never. What if I ask for help, and he tells James? It could make things a lot worse for me. He could keep the pills then, and I wouldn’t have that little bit of help. I need some form of help, and if I keep my mouth shut, I at least get the pills. What if….No. I can what if this in my head all day. James is loose cannon. You have to do something. “Thank you,” she whispered to the doctor. “I would like to feel the warmth from the sunshine at the window please. Would you put me in a chair over there? Please. I know I could ask you, beg you for help, but what would be the point? I….I don’t want James angry with you doctor. I couldn’t live with myself if I unleashed that upon you. Please? Before he gets here? I won’t cause any trouble. I promise. I’m too weak to anyway.” There was a lot of truth in what she was saying. She knew she was too weak to try an escape, and she did want to feel the warmth from the sun. She wanted to feel normal again. Hoping her words along with a heartfelt smile would make her more endearing to the doctor she whispered one more time, “Please? Doctor? Help me to the window?”

He was surprised by her request, and he did not bother not to let it show. This girl had been starving, almost dying of thirst, for a week. And when he asked if she wanted anything she asked for some sunshine, and not a sandwich? Low levels of vitamin D was the least of her concerns! Then it struck him - perhaps she was going to try to jump? This was not the psyche ward, you could open the windows here. This was a risk, absolutely. But she looked so weak, she could not possibly do anything without him having the time to stop her. Or could she? Fuck, all he had wanted was to give her something to eat so she didn't starve to death before she was outside of the hospital, and now he had gotten himself caught up in a moral dilemma.

"Fine." he muttered, knowing inside that he could not deny her some sunshine. It had been easier to treat her like a meaty fuck doll when she had been tied up and silent, now she seemed so human. They are so much better when they are not conscious, he thought. Dealing with awake people had never been his specialty. "Just don't tell James or he will be nagging me about it."

He got up from his chair, and carried it to the window. Then he picked up a small key from his breast pocket and used it to unlock both of her handcuffs. First his plan was to unlock them from the bed, not her wrists, but then he realized how bad that would look if she did jump, so he did it the other way around instead. Removing the blanket from her nude body, he could not help to stare at it. The scars under her tasteless tits had healed all right - they were still quite visible and would continue to be so, but at least it didn't look like it would open again. Her breasts was a sad sight, almost a shame to the craft he practiced. Just as he had warned James, the skin looked rippled on the sides, like it was made by a second rate surgeon. If that hurt his pride, he felt better once he saw her clit. It was still abnormally big, peaking out uncovered from between her labia. He had not been sure it would work - no sane patients ever asked for this treatment - but it had.

Realizing she would not be able to walk by herself, he helped her out of the bed, escorting her to her chair with her arm around his heck. "Have a seat." he said as he helped her down. It was quite a nice view - you could see kids playing in the park, people walking dogs, others jogging. It was considered terapheutic for the patients - it helped with the healing; that was why they had placed the park there to begin with.

He was standing behind her, letting her enjoy the view undisturbed. But even though the situation was quite peaceful he could not get the nervous feeling that something might go horribly wrong out of his mind.

She knew he was looking at her as he removed the blanket. What could she do? If this got her over to the window, it was worth enduring his probing eyes. The air hit her wounds forcing her body to violently shiver for a moment. The feeling was nothing in comparison to what she felt as the same air rushed over her clit. Glancing down did no good. Her monstrous breasts that James had seen fit to endow her with blocked her view. As he freed her hands, she felt a surge of adrenaline through her body. He told James he gave me something for energy. Now I’ve got this rush. Maybe I could jump. Maybe I could fight him off. I could get out to the hall and get some real help. What if there are no other nurses out there? Then it would all be for nothing, and right now I have the doctor liking me. No. I can’t risk it, but do I want to go through whatever James has in store? Just one date with him. One date. That’s all he wants. Fuck him, pretend he’s a client, and then I’m out of there. I can go to my father. He’ll help me. I’ll get these fake things out of my chest, and I’ll get a real job. Yeah. It will work. I can do this.

“I promise,” she whispered to him as he slipped as his arms around her. “I won’t say a word to James about this. Thank you doctor. Really.” Her words filled with grunts as he helped her over to the window. I can’t believe he’s actually doing this. He’s really not as bad as James. The only reason he did what he did was because James clearly has something over him. Would he have done what he did to me otherwise? He’s an actual doctor. No. I don’t think he would. He even said he wasn’t into the same things James is. When he fucked me, he just wanted a pussy. Most of my clients are like that. They each have their hang ups. He didn’t want to look at me or have me talk to him. I’ve got clients who don’t want me to take off my shoes, want me to call them daddy, like it when I sing to them, want to take a bubble bath first with me cleaning them like a mother would. So what? Clients are all different. James? He’s very different. There’s a line you cross from being strange to being cruel. He didn’t just cross it. He left it far behind.

Her muscles ached, and her entire body felt weak and limp in his arms. She bared as much weight as she could handle as she didn’t want to put too much on the doctor for him to handle. “Thank you again. You’re really kind.” The chair was slightly cold under her flesh. Her ass a throbbing mess as she put her full body weight down. Had it become infected? There was no oozing feeling and no foul smell. She could only assume not.

The sight of the sunshine and the park, for a brief moment, halted her thoughts of any of this. She smiled leaning forward placing her hand on the glass. “It’s so warm. Look at those kids out there doctor? They look so happy. So free. Their parents all look so happy. I wish I was out there. Right there,” she points. “On that bench right there reading a book. Yeah. A bottle of water, a book, the breeze, and the warmth of the sun on my face. It sounds perfect. Don’t you think doctor?” A nurse’s voice cuts through her thoughts asking the doctor if she could speak with him. Tessa never looked back to see if he left. She knew the strength to move was not within her. If the doctor had left, he too knew this. The window. It would open or so it appeared. She could push on the glass, open it, and simply fall. It would work. Then all of this would be over. No. The doctor will come back before I can get out. Then I’m caught. No. I can’t do it. What would James do to him? He’s been so kind now. He actually wants to help me. I could lose everything if I attempt this. No. I can’t do it. She hears a dog bark followed by the laughter of the kids playing. The swings are rusty. They squeak as the children glide back and forth. “Play. Enjoy. It’s your life. You’re only young once. Be safe. Be smart, and don’t hurt others. Please. Be kind to one another. Otherwise, you may regret it.”

He could see the reflection of her face in the window, bathing in the sunlight as watched the children play. Everything was as quiet as in a grave, the laughter of the kids fading away in the wind long before it reached the small hospital room. Suddenly a pair of firm hands rested on her shoulders, and a dry voice from behind her shattered the silence just like she had shattered the glass table so long ago. "I know I shouldn't have trusted that no-good pervert of a doctor to keep track of my property." As usual, James tone was matter-of-factly, with a vague hint a amusement. And as usual he was wearing a spotless black suit, a ice blue tie and black shoes shining as mirrors.

"But in the end, it doesn't really matter. As mush as you are a fun game to play, Tess, I am a man with a short attention span, and I am getting bored with shasing you." He patted her on her shoulder as if he was trying to console her, like a boyfriend who had just dumped his girlfriend. "So I will make things simple for me. You are free to go. You can do what the fuck you want, I couldn't care less. But in exactly one week I will have a third date with the girl of my dreams from high school, and if you do not show up to play the part I will just call in a stand in. Someone who looks a lot like you, and in fact is a bit closer to the right age for the character."

He tried to sound like a wise man who had just told her a mysterious riddle, but it was not very hard to figure out who he was speaking of. When he had first met Tess little sister he had not understood who she was. She had just been an annoying blonde highschooler asking rude question at that talk he had given back at Sterling City High. It was only later, after his fateful meeting with tess at the Hotel he had realized who the pesky girl was and how useful she could turn out to be. While she was not Tess, she was hot enough to fuck, and he figured banging her sisters brain out would probably hurt Tess more than anything he could do to her own body. After all, Tess was a whore, being fucked like one once more wouldn't make much difference to her.

"I am really looking forward to our third date." James went on. "As I am sure you know, even a lady has to put out on the third date. And to be honest, you are not much of a lady anymore... I must warn you already, though, that our third date will be our last. You know how young love is, after the flair of the moment is over, once you seen each other naked, truly naked, it all gets boring and you move on." he said with an overly dramatic voice. He sounded like an old man talking about romantic memories from his youth, which in a way maybe he was. "I am sure you have had guys not calling you again once you spread your legs for them. I am sure you will be able to get over me sooner or later once I dump you. Eat some schocolate or order a new dildo or something to make you happy. Ok?" He finnished by touseling her hair, like she was some old friend of his and not his abused slave. And again, in a way, maybe she was.

He paused, glanced at his watch that was probably worth more money than she would earn selling her body for months, and sighed. "Anyway, I'm rambling, and almost forgetting to ask you out. So, will I see you again?"

The hands connected with her body, and instantly Tessa began to hear it again. The dreaded waltz played in her head, note for dramatic note. She swallowed, afraid to turn her head. For a split second she harbored hope that it was the doctor returning, but there was something about those hands, the way he touched her, even the very feeling she got from the moment the fingers pressed into her flesh. She knew, and yet that hope was still there, unsinkable, until he spoke. She closed her eyes softly. ‘Oh damn. He….came back. He’s here. In time. The doctor….he was gonna let me go, but now…..’ She was too afraid to even begin to contemplate what horrors James had in store for her now. She was sure she wouldn’t have to wait long.

Her gaze returned back to the world outside. A place she now felt even more removed from as he stood towering behind her. My property. The words drawing a pit in her stomach, settling like a brick. ‘I am not now, nor will I ever be your property James. People aren’t property.’ She felt her disgust rising at the very thought. Glancing down, she could see the mirror shine on his pristine shoes. Spotless. The concealed a man capable of unspeakable acts. If only the world could see the truth behind his shiny façade. Her face showed her bewilderment as he spoke. ‘You’re….getting bored? You’re….letting me go?’ She turned to face him as he revealed this to her. ‘How do you know I won’t turn you in or not show up? You’re insane, but I already knew that. Stand in?’ She narrowed her eyes as her confusion only grew with each word he spoke. ‘Someone who….looks like me? Closer to the right….age?’ Her eyes widen as the realization hits her with a jolt. ‘Cammie! My sister! He’s….talking about….my sister!’ Tessa loved her sister more than her own life. The venom kept spewing from his mouth. Tessa had already made up her mind. She would endure anything to keep her sister safe. Even James. Even a third date. Her eyes grew wet as he continued to verbally torment her. ‘You bastard! At least I had dates! I never had to do what you’ve done to me. I’ve never had to keep someone against their will, rape them, force surgery on them, and be an outright inhuman monster!’

Stunned from her anger by his question, she brought her blue eyes up to meet his face. “Yes,” she whispered. “I’ll be there James. You have my word. Please,” her voice cracked. “Let me give the date you always wanted. Let me have this chance to make it up to you.” There was something in his face, something that she had before, through all her agony, through all the heinous acts he had forced her through, and it was something she hated to admit to. James was a handsome man. Had she met him on the street, she would have passed him by, but in doing what he had done to her, she had seen different sides to him. The aggressor. The cruel, heartless man who would stop at nothing to obtain exactly what he wants. She had also seen the man, who despite not having a perfect body, she still found arousing. A man who knew how to perform and was well enough endowed to do so. There had been times during her ordeals with James, that just for a few moments; she had seen him as a man. Not just any man. A man that excited her, made her want to be with him, and brought sensations to her body no other man had ever been able to do. ‘If only he could be that man more often,’ she had thought. Staring into his face, she couldn’t help but to be drawn to him. The waltz played on, loud as ever, in her ears. She felt the surge through her pussy. Her now permanently exposed clit painfully aching for something from him. She could feel her lips moist as she tried to clench her pussy tight. “James? Please? May I ask you a question? After this date,” she paused looking away from his face. “Can I….have my body….fixed? I loathe these implants.” Her voice giving way to the tears she had worked so hard to hold back. “I just….want to look like….me again. Please.” As she spoke her last plea, she lifted her eyes once more to meet his.

"These?" he asked, grabbing her ridicoulosly large tits, squezing them so hard that the piss filled bags inside were risking to burst. "Still a whiny bitch, aren't you. Can't even appreciate a gift. It's just like when you kept returning all those birthday presents I bought you." He was rubbing her nipples between his fingers now, pulling them up and down to see the waves flow through her inflated breasts.

"I think you need to learn to litsten." he said, giving her left breast a hard slap before grabbing her ear instead. "When you have given me what I want, the only thing I ever wanted from you, then I am done with you. I have no further need for you or your body. You will never see me again and I, thank god, will never see you again."

He turned around from her and started to walk to the exit. Not looking at her he dropped a brown paper bag on her bed. "Everything you need is in here."

Indeed, the content of the paper bag had been meticulously perpared. It contained a sheerleader uniform for her to wear, pink and white with the school logo just like the ones the sheerleaders back at Sterling High used to wear. Well, not exactly, he had ordered this one hand made since the standard uniforms were not skimpy enough. This one had a shorter skirt, more cleavage and it would leave her belly uncovered. It was in a size that might have suited her before the operation, now it would be a tight fit to say the least and an amusing sight for him to watch. To go with it there were a pair of pink cotton panties, but no bra, and a pair of pink converse shoes. Other than the clothes the bag contained plane tickets from New York to Denver, ten 20 dollar bills, and a short note with instructions:

Friday at midnight on the schoolyard. Hair in two braids. Plenty of mascara. Pink lips and nails. You want to make yourself beuatiful for me.

As he dropped the bag his eyes suddenly caught the glass bottle of pills standing on the bedside table. "That damn doctor." he muttered. "I told him not to give you any pain killers, but he has always been a softie..." James sighed and shrugged. "You might as well keep them, a dose of paracetamol will hardly help you anyway." Nonchalantly, without realizing that the pills were not just ordinary paracetamol, he tossed the bottle into the paperbag and then proceeded towards the door.

Just as he was about to leave he turned around and looked back at her. "Don't fuck up again, alright? I would hate to have to start over from the beginning again."

Tessa groaned out in pain at his less than gentle touch. Still his actions having an effect on her body even he couldn’t possibly imagine. Her pussy grew wetter still, and she clearly shifted in her seat. “James,” she whispered. “Please. I…..” Unable to even finish her sentence because she couldn’t fathom feeling any sort of arousal from this man, she simply left her mouth hanging open as her gaze dropped to the floor. She gripped the arms of her chair tightly, appearing to be trying to rip them from the metal chair she was resting in. She yelped at his slap before looking up to him. “I’m sorry James. You’re right. They’re a gift, and I should be thankful.” She as quick to try and please him, to keep him happy. Perhaps she truly believed what she was saying to him. Tessa preferred to just sweep it all under the rug and move forward. It was too shocking to stop and actually think she might be attracted to this man next to her.

She heard the bag hit the bed, and all she could think was, ‘he really doesn’t want to see me again? I’ll be free.’ Thoughts that should have her overjoyed were also the same thoughts that brought a great sadness to her. ‘NO TESSA! Don’t you dare! This is what you want. You’ll be free of him. You can get your body fixed. You can sue the agency. You can sue this hospital and that doctor! No! First you need to spread the word about James. Tell the entire world what kind of man he really is. Strong. Forceful. Cruel. Demanding. Unrelenting. Handsome. Well endowed. NO! Stop it! NOT AGAIN!’ She literally shook her head as she noticed he had been talking. The pills. He had noticed. ‘Will hardly help me?’ She opened her mouth, wanting to ask him what he had in store for her, but James issued his warning. ‘Start over,’ she thought as her face paled. ‘From the beginning?’ She nodded slowly. “Yes Sir. I will be there. You have my word. I won’t fuck up again James. I won’t let you down.”

She watched him disappear only to have a nurse enter the room with clothing in hand for her to wear to leave. “I can leave? I really can leave?” The nurse nodded offering her a warm smile. “I’m fucking free,” she said slowly standing, shaky still. Tessa dressed. The task took her far longer than it normally would have. Using the phone in her room, she called her sister. “Cammie, I need you to come pick me up. I’m at….a hospital. No! Everything is fine! Just, look at the number on the caller ID and get me. Well. No. I don’t know what hospital I’m at. Cammie! I’ll explain later. Just come get me. Please.”

Her sister would come and get her, but Tessa never had any intentions of explaining. “So let me get this straight. You end up in a hospital you don’t know, with a seriously horrible boob job, and nothing is wrong with that?” Tessa shook her head as she cooked. Her sister had been asking her questions about this for days now. Tonight was the big night, and she was preparing dinner for her sister early. “Tess something is wrong, and you’re not telling me anything. You’ve got horrible scars, a boob job from hell, and you ended up in a hospital you didn’t know! Something is up.” Tess knew she couldn’t tell her sister. The less she knew about James the better. “You should sue that doctor that did that to you,” her sister chimed in biting down into a carrot. “I plan on it. Trust me.” Her sister smiled. “He was a real hack job.” Tessa nodded in agreement. “I saw the pink cheerleading outfit. Some sick client have a cheerleader fetish or something,” she grinned. “Yeah. Something like that. In fact, I’ve gotta wear it tonight. I’ll be gone for a while Cammie.” Her sister raised her eyebrows. “Oh? Mr. Weirdo sweeping you away for a while? Hey. If he’s got money, and can do that, then I say go for it. Enjoy yourself.” ‘If only it were that simple Cammie.’ All Tessa offered her was a smile. “Get a plate. Dinner is almost ready. Oh and Cammie?” Her sister pauses after hopping down from the counter. “If you don’t see for me a while, don’t worry. Okay? I’ll be home, and then this will be the last time I ever go away like this. This….client is going away on business. Far away, and so tonight it the last time he’s gonna want to see me. So if I’m gone for a while, don’t worry. Okay?” There was a look of sadness in her eyes, one that she could not hide from her sister. “Oh my gosh Tess,” Cammie whispered as she approached her sister, touching her cheek. “You’re falling for this guy. You’re about to cry. You ARE crying,” she told her wiping her tears away. “Well. Maybe something like that, but it is what it is. He’s made it clear as glass he doesn’t want to see me anymore after tonight.” Her sister pulls her into an embrace. “Well then you go tonight, and you be everything he wants. You make it impossible for him to say no to you. Tess? Have you told him how you feel?” Her sister pulls back from the embrace laughing now. “I don’t even know how I feel. It’s complicated to say the least. A real love hate kind of thing I guess, and I’m going to be late if I don’t get a move on.” She brushed past her sister heading into her room. Spending this time living back home with her sister had been a wonderful gift, and tonight Tessa had a way to pay her back.

She adorned herself exactly to his specifications. The last thing she saw was the glass bottle from the doctor. ‘It won’t help me much. He said so. Still,” she thought reaching for it downing two pills with a cup of water. Tessa slipped from the house unnoticed by her sister to the waiting car. ‘That’s James for you. Only he would send a car to pick you up for your date from hell.’ She looked at the driver, who opened her door for her, noticing how he couldn’t even look at her. “You know you can look at me. I’m sure you know damn well what you’re about to do. You’re about to drive me to my night from hell. The very least you can do is look me in the eyes.” He kept his head down. “Oh I see. You’re following his orders aren’t you? Fine. Fuck you,” her true feelings for this man clear in her tone. She climbed into the car, and he closed the door behind her. Once he was inside, the music started again. She looked up quickly. It wasn’t in her head. It was blasting through the speakers. She reached for the door handle before the car moved, but it had been removed. There was no way to open the window as well. The volume only grew as the privacy window went up, sealing her in the back of the car. “NO,” she screamed. “Turn it down!” Her pleas were not heard over the boisterous sound of the orchestra as the car moved forward, taking her to her destination.

Sterling City High School looked just as much like as prison as a school. Had the three storie box made of yellow bricks only had bars in front of the narrow windows, and perhaps if the concrete wall that surrounded the school and the dull asphalt covered yard in front of it had been a bit higher, it could have served as a jail just as well as a school. He had spent many days alone on that yard, even though it had always been filled with people. He had served his time. But yet he had chosen to return.

Getting the keys to his old high school had been childs play. It was surprising how far a bit of money could take you in this world. A bribe to the janitor, and a paid bulvan to pick them up so no traces could lead to him was all it had taken. As he held the key chain in his hand, heavy with the weight of at least twenty different keys, he almost looked like a prison guard in front of his premise.

It had rained during the day, and the cracks in the wet asphalt was filled with water. The sky was clearing up now and as he peeked up at it from where he was standing, at the top of the steps leading up to the the main door, he could even see some stars. Even in his suit he was shivering a little, so he knew that his not so well dressed guest would be freezing. His mind was drawn to the thought of the cotton of the pink panties he had bought her brushing over her swollen and exposed clit. He wondered if it would make her wet? Would it make her horny? If so it would not be the first time her body betrayed her - James had felt her juices flow over his fingers before. He woundered if that was something more than a purely physical response, he woundered what it ment. Was it just an automated response to stimulus, implanted in the back of her brain by millenias of human evolution? Or was it an expression of her true desires?

Then it struck him. It ment nothing. He would fuck her brain out no matter what anyway.

Suddenly the sound of a car engine broke the silence. Maybe it was just his imagination, but he could have sworn that he heard a few tunes of the waltz playing before a car door being slamed shut echoed through the night. Then the sound of the rusty gates opening and closing. Those gates had been in a desperate need for some oil back when the two of them had been in school, and apparently no one had bothered to fix it in the decade that had passed since they left.

Above the doors, right over where he was standing, the school motto was engraved on a bronze plaque: "A sound mind in a sound body." He could not help to chuckle at the irony as he waited for her to come to him.

Back
Top Bottom