Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longterm detailed zombie post apocalyptic world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowWarrior12

Meteorite
Everything was going as normal as it could be, repetitive and boring as usual. Until one night the local news anchor on the 5 O'clock news told people to make sure their families were inside before it got dark and lock their doors and windows due to random attacks taking place. Naturally most people decided that it wasn't worth taking in to consideration and ignored the "Hoax". A few days after the first brief report, the anchor came back on at 5 O'clock and explained that there had been frequent and repeated attacks all over the country. The attacks were becoming more and more numerous and the victims of the attacks seemed to disappear, only in few cases were authorities able to take surviving victims to hospitals. It took the entire hour to explain the previous and that the local authorities and armed forces were taking action by putting up shelters and patrols around the city, as well as many others. By then, many people had gone missing and the reports of the attacks grew significantly in number. A week later the anchor came back on the television, telling people that the shelters had been attacked, and that the state of the shelters and the people who were in them was undetermined at the time, as well as that the news team were going to be on air twenty-four seven. It was later revealed that the victims of the assaults were bitten and beaten to death. The anchorman calling the attackers, Monsters. A few hours later the power to most of the city went dark. Only a few short hours after that, the city became a war zone. Days later, the city was silent and few remained. Raiders who were going from house to house, looting, stealing and killing. The other survivors scattered around the city, clinging to the hope of lasting just one more day. All the while the streets, buildings and homes were infested with the monsters the anchorman spoke of.

((Looking for a LONG TERM STORY for a zombie apocalypse RP [Smut can be heavily involved depending on various factors]. I have a detailed character and a few idea's that will ONLY be shared via private messages or instant messages. Please have decent grammar and punctuation. I would love to hear variations to my idea's or your own. I'm willing to brainstorm and hope to hear from you soon!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom