Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey, let's play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, potential partners.

After a bit of a time away from the site, I'm ready to play once more. However, I'm really on a female-dominated or switch roleplay theme. I'm tired of playing a dominant male over and over and want a change of pace. I'm up for playing a switch though, and I'm also willing to do more plotty stuff.

But first, the no-fun stuff of what I want.

- 1-3 Paragraphs per post
- Relatively Regular Posts
- Plays Female Character
- Willing to Switch or Dom

Now that those things are out of the way. I'm willing to play a male when switching, or a Futa or male when playing submissive. I don't play females, simply because I don't write the other gender well.

Things I'm into, currently:

- Bondage
- Humiliation
- Public Nudity
- Clothed Female Naked Male
- Group of dommes to one submissive
- BDSM
- Pet Play
- Switching

And some plot ideas!

I'd really love to just be used as a toy. Litterally, all my cock is is like a dildo to you, and I'm just attached to it to make hot cum for you to play with and tease me with. My pleasure doesn't matter.

A guy breaks into a young woman's house and rapes her in the middle of the night, not caring whether she gets pleasure or not. As he finishes, she managed to get a hold of a lamp of something and knocks him out with it. When he comes about, she's tied him up, fully naked, and is going to take her vengeful wrath out on him and his cock and balls.

A younger sister moves in with her older brother/Futa for college and quickly takes over the apartment, forcing him/her to go naked, serve her every whim, pleasure her friends, and generally humiliate her new slave. Perhaps some group humiliation could be included.

Reverse harem? I'm up for playing a bunch of slaveboys for you. No homosexuality, however. Some lines, I won't cross.

Wild CFNM parties, with tons of naked men being played with by sexy young clothes women? Bring it on.

I'd love to be traded amongst female friends as a sex slave.

Have your own ideas? I want to hear them. PM me!

ŚëxÿWrītêr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom