Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If you've got some time, why not play with me? ★RQ Thread★

Status
Not open for further replies.

starry-princess

Meteorite
Welcome to the thread! I'm gonna try and keep this as brief as possible (and hopefully without the use of too many blinding colors XD)

A few standard things about me before you decide if you want to rp with me >w<

☆ I have an f-list available for checking here! If there's anything you're not sure about, always feel free to ask. A lot of things are up for discussion although my absolute nos are toilet play, vore, scat, snuff.

☆ I always write in the third person and can put out 2-3 paragraphs depending on how inspired I feel / how busy I am~ I'll always try and put my best out though!

☆ I prefer to rp using PMs or even emails. Threads are fine by me but please no messengers uwu you're more than welcome to talk ooc with me through PMs though! <3 I'd love to get to know you more~ just don't be too creepy weird about it o3o I'm not looking to cyber with anyone =3=

☆ I will always always always play a submissive female uwu I'm no good at dominant girls (I'm bossy enough in real life XD I don't need to be so in rp too XD) if you're looking for a bossy girl in rp though, I'm not your girl uwu sorry~

Pairings & Plots & Cravings ~(˘▾˘)~

~ No particular pairings at the moment ~

Character Cravings
Time to time, I'll have cravings for certain characters from certain fandoms. When I get these cravings, I will be more than happy to do anything as long as I get to rp an OC against that character ;w; <3

currently looking for: Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear. If you roleplay this sexy beast for me ughghghghg XD my eternal love and gratitude~ you will have it <3

Plots
Loose plot bunnies will go here and hang out~ there's usually no limit to how many partners can apply for one idea although if I'm tired of getting the same thing, I'll put a strike through the said plot bunny uwu

Host Club!?
If anyone knows what a host club is, I would absolutely love to a plot where a lady frequents a host club and is kept company by a host who eventually falls for her (the feeling is totally mutual although this can be discussed too!) any kind of guy is alright for this but maximum brownie points for a rough guy who is the type to be stoic or mean and exceedingly rough in bed and possibly possessive over things he would consider his but really, anything is fine here! ❤⃛

the Daily Lives of Assassins
I don't have this one quite planned out yet but if you've ever played a game called "No More Heroes" then it'd be something sorta like that - basically, there is a list of assassins and everyone wants to be number one. In between killing usurpers to your rank, there's plenty of sexy times and even mundane groceries. Alternatively, we could always make it if a character loses a ranker battle, they are at the mercy of the winner :3

Hot Blooded Sports Days!
I love animes about sports and the like! Things like Haikyuu! Or Free! Baseball! Anything that's hot blooded because it's exciting! And it fits well with the rough guy that I apparently seem to have a type for XD and also, something that appeals to me quite a bit - gangbangs! ῍̻̩✧(´͈ ૢᐜ `͈ૢ)˖῍̻̩

I'll add more to this as I go along! In the mean time uwu I look forward to hearing from you all! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ Please flick me a PM if you're interested in playing eheheh~

zero5906 said:
How active are you? Being on the site and replying to RPs/PMs

Right now? OuO? I'm always online ahahha or just a short PM away *leaves this open at work secretly too* (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom