Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unwanted Union (sispuppet and Bella)

A sad smile forms on Michael’s face. Right, of course she already had the big wedding. Thinking that she would want another one was just stupid on his part. Still, Farrah wanted to marry him and was pleased with the surprise. That was enough to be happy about. He changes into his favorite suit, the same clothes he wore the day the two ran away. It seemed like only yesterday that they escaped the wretched compound. As Michael adjusts his collar for the hundredth time, Farrah steps out in her dress. Michael’s eyes light up, and he’s quick to cut her off with a loving kiss. “You’re radiant.” He tells her. “The only thing that would make me happier is to see you in a wedding gown, but I’m sure you aren’t fond of the color white anymore.” He jokes, laughing nervously.

At the court house, the two wait hand in hand for their turn. When they finally get to it, the clerk announces that a consent form is needed for Farrah due to her age. “Yes, right here.” Michael says, surprising his soon to be wife as he pulls sheet of paper from his pocket. She takes one look at the signature and the notarization, and it becomes clear what happened. Lucas always good at hand writing, and his signature was indistinguishable from their father’s. He must have gotten a hold of the notary stamp at the compound as well. He had gotten the letter to Robert, who handed it over to Michael the last time they saw each other. “Well, everything looks to be in order.” The clerk tells them as the license is handed over. “Congratulations.”

Farrah was glad to see him so nicely dressed and at the court house, she stood nervously. As the clerk asked for a consent form, she froze but it seemed that Michael had thought ahead and she looked at the paperwork and smiled before signing her own name onto the license before watching it get stamped. She glanced at her newfound husband and smiled, lifting herself up on tiptoe and kissing him deeply before drawing back with a blush. Stepping out of the courthouse, she grinned and then wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him again. "I love you Michael..." she grinned and then set herself back down, glancing around at their new hometown. He would be starting work as a maintenance man on the Dam, and she would start to make their little house a home. But tonight she wanted to see the rest of their new hometown and celebrate.

"Do you know how happy I am?" she asked then grinned. "I'm yours. Our father can't take me away from you. He doesn't even know where we are....I feel relief...so much relief and joy...Like this really is our fresh start..." Farrah took a deep breath and then glanced around before looking back at him. "You aren't having any cold feet are you?" she asked, giving a genuine smile. Today she felt happier than she had in her whole life and it was all because of him.

Michael is happy to kiss his wife back. His wife, that’s right. It was official now. It’s funny that it’s all thanks to the very monster who they ran away from. If it wasn’t for him, neither of them would be born. They would never have met, or found common ground in their hate for him. Michael might have lived his whole life being completely unaware that the woman he loves is right under his nose if Matthew hadn’t forced them to spend time together. His hand comes to rest on Farrah’s stomach. The other gift he had given them. A child for them to raise properly. Their father had done so many horrible things, which is why it gives Michael so much pleasure to know that thanking him for these gifts would only infuriate the man even more.

Smiling once they step outside, he leans in and offers her a kiss. “No cold feet at all. The only regret I have is not marrying you earlier.” He tells her, holding his wife’s hand. The weather was nice, and they had no rush to go anywhere, so Michael drives the truck around town to explore their new home. Something catches his sight and he decides to pull over so they can examine it and walk around. Stepping out of the car and walking towards the grassy area, the two are immediately taken aback by what they discover. Tents and shoddily built structures put together with makeshift items. Men with long hair and untrimmed beards were talking and walking around, and some were kissing scantily dressed women with unkempt hair. A smell reaches their nostrils, something sweet and strong that while not unpleasant, seemed odd to him somehow. “Um, perhaps we should return to the car for now.” He suggests, feeling embarrassed for bringing Farrah to a place like this.

Farrah was surprised by what she saw as they walked. Women wore shirts that barely covered their breasts, smoked long white sticks and she even saw some women kissing each other. "Maybe your right," she agreed then watched as a thin man with scraggly beard and unkempt dark hair approached, a white papery stick in his mouth. She assumed it was a thing called a cigarette. It sure smelled funny. "Hey man..." He greeted, giving a smile and showing off yellow teeth. The shirt he wore had to be the ugliest she had ever seen. A mixture of several colors that twisted into a spiral design.

"Groovy belt," he said pointing to the belt above the swell of her belly. Groovy? What sort of word was that. Farrah could only assume it meant nice. "You guys must be new to town...none of the locals that aren't part of our movement gone down here..." He chuckled, drawing smoke from the white stick in his mouth then exhaling a lot of smoke that had that strange scent. "Name's Cooper...I run this here...establishment," he chuckled, taking another puff. "What brings a couple of yuppies like you down here?"

"We were just...exploring," Farrah answered, turning, eyes wide at the site of a woman walking around without anything on her breasts. They certainly had ended up in a very strange place.

Michael had already seen all he needed to see of this place. He'd heard stories about it from his friend and his new boss. He hadn't been sure what to think of the people himself, having wanted to see them and make his own judgement instead of just blindly listening to what other people said. The unkempt man who greets them only sours Michael's mood. Oh, the leader... Michael had a sudden dislike for the man already. It wasn't really the man's fault, but considering his other experience with the leader of an establishment like this one, Michael was rather through with them. His eyes widen in shock when a bare chested woman walks by, and he's quick to turn his head. "We're done here. Come on Farrah." He tells his wife, taking her hand and starting to walk back tot he truck.

"Oh yeah, of course, judge us all we want for wanting to live our lives." Michael stops and turns to face the man, raising an eyebrow at him. "We aren't hurting anyone. Everybody here just wants to share in the love. So fine, just go home. We don't need you telling us that what we do is wrong just because you disagree with it." The man turns away from the two, walking back to his group. Michael can only look at him somewhat stunned. Well, it was different, but no one seemed unhappy. Then again, the same could be said of the compound where they had run away from. Unsure of what to do, Michael turns to Farrah, asking her what she wants.

Farrah was more curious than anything else. They seemed perfectly harmless but there was that apprehension. Biting her bottom lip, she couldn't help but think the man was truly offended and Farrah took a deep breath. "What do you mean share the love?" Farrah asked, taking Michael's hand and walking into the camp, seeing women and men putting white cubes of something on their tongue then leaning back, rocking their bodies back and forth. A couple of people were playing guitar, singing songs that didn't sound anything like hymns. Hymns being the only music she had ever heard.

Cooper turned and smiled. "We believe in free love, expanding our minds...not containing ourselves to what the man says...we don't like what Johnson is doing to our guys, sending them over to fight some commits...we like peace man. Peace and love. Peace and love....women love women, men love men, and hell, we even egg together sometimes. It's great man. It really is," he smiled, drawing a woman close to him and kissing her. She kissed him back and then took the white stick from his mouth, taking a big drag before walking off. "You want to be naked, be naked. You want to have sex, have sex...we don't need anything from the government...it's a shitty world, but this place...,this place is paradise..." He grinned, and looked at them. Farrah looked around then back at Cooper and then at Michael, giving a smirk.

"So...you aren't married?"

"No...some of us are but marriage, it's a state of mind," he grinned.

Michael is quite surprised when Farrah grips his hand and walks further into what Michael could only describe as a camp. The odd smells grow stronger, the people seem more relaxed, and they all seem happy and relaxed. The whole thing didn't sit well with him though. Sure enough, as Cooper said, men were kissing men, women were kissing women, and just as gender didn't seem an issue, neither did race. He saw the noticeable darker skins of some of the people there, and though they were fewer in number, they seemed no less accepted. "You see, this is how people should be allowed to live their lives. No war, no limits on who you can love or what you can do, just be happy and don't hurt other people. What else matters?" Cooper asks, smiling at Michael.

Looking to Farrah, Michael feels like he was greatly mistaken. "So, there's really no limits?" He asks. Cooper nods, saying that so long as no one else is hurt, nothing else matters. "Neither the color of skin, nor the gender... what about family?" He asks, looking at the man. Cooper gives him an odd look. "What about brother and sister. There's nothing wrong with that either, is there?" He explains further, a hopeful smile on his face.

Cooper's own smile vanishes. "Like we haven't got enough of this already." He says with noteable annoyance. "You're not the first ass to make fun of our lifestyle. So just because we don't think color or gender should limit who you can be with, we must want to fuck family members, and maybe from there we'll move to animals." Hes getting sarcastic now, and his voice getting louder. "We don't need to deal with this. If you're just going to mock us, then you should leave. We don't want to hear it."

"He...he wasn't mocking..." She said in Michael's defense before flushing, glancing at her new husband then giving his hand a squeeze. "Sorry for troubling you Mr. Cooper," she said then led her husband back to the truck. She climbed in, glancing at Michael then giving him a smile. Once they were home, she was feeling pretty tired and looked forward to a night in what would be her bed. Their bed. "Michael? Do you think we are going to hell?" She asked after a moment, looking at him as she unpinned her hair and let it fall in soft dark curls. She took off her belt and then her dress, slipping it off so she was only on her chemise. It highlighted her fuller breasts and the bump on her belly.

Slipping off her shoes, Farrah watched him then turned away. "I worry...I mean...I love you as a woman loves a man...not as a sister loves a brother...surely God sees that..." She flushed and then got up, taking a deep breath as she unbuttoned his shirt, slowly parting it to reveal husband chest. Gently, her hands touched his bare stomach and chest, moving up to touch his chest. "I can't....I can't love you like a sister. It's impossible..." Gathering her courage, she looked at him then slowly pressed against him, bringing her lips to his gently.

The two leave the place quickly, much to Michael's own relief. The weird smells had been getting to his head, making him feel dizzy and uncomfortable, and the way the man reacted to his suggestion of brother and sister being together had been harsher than he had hoped. He drives them straight home, helping Farrah out of the truck and getting the door for her. Inside, he slowly walks to their room when his wife asks the question. Michael opens his mouth but pauses in answering. Were they? He already knows the answer. They broke many rules to get where they were now. He couldn't tell her that though. He didn't want Farrah to worry. "I don't know." He tells her. "I'm not sure what to believe anymore. We may not even be brother and sister. He's lied about so many other things? Why not this as well." It was a small hope, but honestly, Michael doesn't know if he wants to believe it. Farrah being his sister made him happy to have someone so wonderful in his family. Besides which, it may not have excused their other sins.

He shrugs out of his shirt before wrapping his arms around his beautiful wife. "I know that I love you though. I know that will never change. I know that nothing can keep us apart, and even hell will seem like heaven so long as I share it with you." He moves them over to the bed and lays Farrah down on it before leaning in and planting a kiss on her swollen belly. Her pregnancy had made her glow, and had made Farrah more beautiful to him. Even though the child wasn't his, just knowing that she was carrying a life that they would raise together had made him happy and made Michael appreciate her even more. His kisses start moving further down, his hands resting on Farrah's thighs and gently pulling them apart. "Please..." He mutters before leaving a kiss right on her panty covered crotch. "Let me make you as happy as you've made me." He says before kissing her there again. "I want to show you. You can have this pleasure and not be ashamed of it. You can feel good and deserve to. Will you let me, Farrah?" He asks before giving a third kiss.

Farrah looked at him as he laid her back, smiling gently when he touched her stomach. She tensed a little when he kissed between her legs and swallowed hard. As he asked, leaning down to kiss her again, she closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip. Farrah was certainly nervous about it but after a moment, gave a gentle nod. "O-okay..." She stammered then bit her bottom lip before sitting up. Gently, she took off her panties, revealing her naked sex. The skin smooth and hairless thanks to countless treatments with hair removal cream. Even a month after her last treatment, she was still smooth.

Parting her thighs, she blew out a deep breath and then moved to kiss him on his mouth. "I love you....I...I trust you..." Farrah told him gently then kissed him again, nervously drawing back. Her entire sex life had been tied to humiliation and forced orgasms. Her body had been used at Matthew's pleasure despite protesting and fighting. But Michael was different. He didn't want her upset or harmed. He wanted to give her pleasure. "I love you..." She repeated then laid back down, drawing her chemise up to bare her legs.

"Thank you." He whispers to her, sharing another quick kiss with his wife before moving down. Truth be told, Michael had no idea what he was doing. The most experience he had was the pleasure Farrah gave him, and he wanted to return that same feeling for her. He wasn't even sure if it was something men normally did, but as long as it gave her pleasure, he wanted to try it. Slowly, he leans in and plants a soft kiss on the smooth, hairless sex of his wife. Feeling her shudder, he takes it as encouragement to continue, resting his hands on her thighs as he slowly begins to suck on the outer lips. As his mouth gets covered in her juices, Michael's tongue comes out to lick it up, and immediately he feels a reaction from Farrah. "Was that good?" He asked. Enjoying the taste, and wanting Farrah to feel better, Michael's tongue darts out and starts to lick her, slowly probing deeper inside her pussy. It runs against a small button of flesh that causes Farrah to cry out in pleasure, ehich makes him focus on that spot even more.

She couldn't believe it. Laying there, she felt pleasure. No shame came from it. Not like before. Her fingers gripped the sheets and her body shuddered. She panted, moaned, parting her thighs to slow him better access. It felt so good. Especially when he focused on her clit. "Mmmm. Michael...oh goodness," she panted, arching her back. She could feel her body rising, knowing where she was headed and slowed herself to be carried there. As she reached orgasm, her hands gripped the strands of hair, her body shuddering and her cries loud. She fell back on the bed, lifting him up and capturing his mouth and kissing him, tasting herself on his lips. Drawing back, she smiled and then kissed his lips once more. "I love you..." She murmured softly then wiped her eyes and flushed before taking a deep breath and then wrapped her arms around him. "I love you so much...."

Michael lays back on the bed, wrapping his arms around his wife. "I love you two." He whispers, happily sharing the kiss with her. "I love you more than I could ever love anyone or anything else." He presses his head to hers, inhaling the scent of the woman he adores. He feels his erection straining against his pants but tries to ignore it for now. "Whatever happens, from now on, we can face it together. As man and wife. In the eyes of the law, no one can keep us apart." He kisses her again and his hips involuntarily thrust towards her. Michael groans and turns away. He knows what he wants, but how willing would Farrah be? Closing his eyes, he lets out a deep breath. "Would you... Do you think you want to try?" He asks her, looking his wife in the eyes, and not wanting to pressure her into the situation.

Farrah looked at him and then slowly sat up, tugging off her shift delay, revealing her body to him. Her swollen breasts, her gently rounded stomach. Moving so she is on top, she starts to unbutton his pants, sliding them down slowly, not saying anything as she tossed them aside. His cock stood tall and ready and Farrah took her time, leaning forward and then kissing him. Nervousness clawed at her but she didn't stop. Instead, she grasped his member, guiding it to her entrance and then spread herself. Gently, she started to press downward. The feeling of having someone inside of her had her nervous but she wanted it to be good. Special for both of them. As she sank onto him completely, Farrah found herself letting out a deep breath.

"I love you," she whispered again, guiding his hands to her hips and then slowly beginning to rotate her hips, giving gentle thrusts as she rode him, as much for him to get used to it as herself.

Michael doesn't know what to say or do at first. His mouth drops as he examines his wife's nude body. He'd seen her naked many times now, but still, she was the most beautiful thing in the world to him, and he could never have enough of it. He lets her be in control, offering no resistance as she lays him back. He kisses her, groaning into her mouth as he feels Farrah straddle him. A gasp escapes his mouth as she guides his cock to her entrance. "Farrah..." He grunts when she sinks down, taking his entire length inside her. "I... I love you so much." He mutters, leaning up and kissing her. His hands move up to her hips, holding her tight, waiting until he feels she's ready. Their eyes meet and never leave each other as he slowly starts to thrust in and out of her, taking his time and never pulling out more than a few inches. One of his hands leaves her waist, trailing up his wife's rounded belly.

She was carrying a child, and still, she was the most gorgeous woman in the world. His only regret was the child not being his. "One day..." He mutters as he thrusts into her again. "You'll be pregnant again." Each thrust becomes a bit more desperate as Michael gets closer to orgasm. "Our child, you'll carry it inside you one day, if that would make you happy. I love you Farrah, so very much." His hand continues to trail up, grasping his wife's breast and massaging it gently, getting her to moan out. Michael has no time to warn her, pushing with one last fierce thrust, and erupting deep inside her already pregnant womb, filling his wife with his cum. He doesn't let go of her, leaning up and planting a kiss on her lips as his cock throbs and releases every last drop of semen inside him into her.

As he orgasmed, she gasped, watching his face contort almost painfully and felt his seed spill inside of her. She kissed him back, continuing to thrust her hips atop him then felt her own body find it's orgasm. She cried out gently and then kissed him more fully, her body shuddering. She pressed herself against him then wrapped herself around him. "I love you," she whispered again, closing her eyes, drawing the blankets over their still joined bodies and curling against him to sleep. She rested her head against his shoulder, eyes shut as she curled against him. "My love..." She said gently then let sleep claim her.

When she woke, it was morning and early enough to fix some breakfast before he went off to work. Slipping off the bed, she pulled on a robe then smiled at Michael as he slept, leaning down and kissing him before entering the kitchen. She would need money to get some groceries but they would make it through until his check. Especially with a reserve of 100 dollars still left from the money Lucas had given them. Thinking of her half brother, she sighed and tried to not worry about him being stuck in that compound.

Brushing her hair back, she made breakfast and then went back to the bedroom. "Honeymoon is over my love," she smiled. "You start work today..." She kissed his cheek then drew back, giving a smile as she stroked his hair.

It was long months of hard work for both of them. Michael would wake up early in the morning to go off to work, not getting back until the sun was getting ready to set. Farrah spent the time she could in making the house feel more like a home, decorating and unpacking. Eventually though, that sort of work wouldn't do for her. On Michael's and a doctor's insistence, she took it easy. The best part of Michael's day remained coming home at the end of a long shift, and being greeted by the love of his life. It was the same way each day. He would walk in the door, give her a kiss on the lips before leaning and kissing her belly. Soon enough though, a few months into 1966, the day arrives. Work on the dam had finished, but the two had money saved up now, and Michael was in search of a new job. More importantly though, he was rushing them to the hospital in the clunky old truck as Farrah dealt with her contractions.

It's many hours of anxious waiting later that Farrah is rolled into her room, holding her son in her arms. The little bundle is the most precious thing Michael had ever seen, and he's so busy staring in awe that he almost misses the nurse asking questions for the birth certificate. The big one that gives him pause comes up quickly. "Yes, I'm the father." He answers without a second thought. The nurse nods and smiles, congratulating him. She says the baby has his eyes, which only makes Michael's stomach tighten. Of course they would share some features. Next though, she asks if they had decided on a name. Michael smiles and nods. This one was a lot easier. "Yes, he's Alexander." He answers, moving the baby's hand with his finger. As the nurse leaves, Michael sees someone waiting by the door. "You're came." He says happily. "Farrah, there's someone here to see you. They just managed to get out a little while ago." Lucas walks in after that, a small bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Farrah lifted her gaze from her son having marveled at the little life that she had carried for so long. When her husband and love entered, not hesitating to call the child his. He wouldn't do anything half-baked. She was just in awe, exhausted beyond belief but the birth had been an easy one, despite the trouble getting through snow in that rickety old truck. When Michael mentioned someone at the door, she lifted her gaze and then gasped in surprise. "Lucas!" she exclaimed in shock and then smiled. "Oh my...how did you..." She trailed off, hugging him when he got close enough to the bed and then drew back in tears. She imagined she looked quite a mess, flushed, hair braided, wearing a hospital gown and holding a newborn boy to her chest. "How did you mange to get here? I thought the worst," she said, crying anew and stroking his cheek before wiping her eyes. "I was so worried. How did you manage to get here?" she asked softly, grabbing Michael's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "I mean...it must of taken you at least two days to travel here from the otherside of Utah..."

Michael explains that he had gotten a hold of Lucas earlier and told him about when the baby was due. Farrah's brother had already been on the way over when Farrah went into labor. Since Michael would be staying at the hospital until Farrah and Alex could leave, he let Lucas's family make use of their home. Michael wakes up the next morning as Farrah is working with the nurse to get the baby to start nursing. Soon enough though, they're joined by Lucas again, though this time he came alone and looks worried. Farrah's brother waits until the nurse is gone before closing the door to give them some privacy so he can talk about his concern. "In your home. There was just the one bed. I thought that maybe Michael slept on the couch, but it's obvious you two share it. Farrah, I didn't believe Matthew when he said you two were involved. I thought Michael's claim, and putting himself as the father of the child was for your sake. You two are still brother and sister though. You can't actually be husband and wife."

Farrah looked at her brother. "Lucas..." She sighed and looked down. "I suppose it's difficult to explain...Michael and I were not raised closely. Not like you and me. He doesn't feel like my brother..." She swallowed. "And we are...husband and wife. We do everything husbands and wives do together. He is good to me. Where our feather humiliated me and punished me, Michael lifts me up...he works hard to put food on our table, and he loves me...and this child....I know well what I'm doing but I'm happy. "And Alexander needs a father and a mother. Michael is going to raise him as his son. In the eyes of the law and God, we are married. I love him as more than a sister and considering everything, I am glad to have him. I worried. Every day thanks to father, I worried that I wasn't good enough, that he would grow to resent me for what had been forced on me, but he hasn't. You should have seen his face when he saw me holding Alex for the first time. Surely God understands the love I hold for him...please Lucas...don't judge us...me or him...he is the best man I could ever have to be my husband. And we weren't involved. Matthew was wrong about that. Not like he thinks. But I loved him then as I do now. It isn't going to change...even if you disprove. But don't let this drive a wedge between us...please Lucas...." She whispered then sighed. "You still haven't explained how you managed to get out of the compound...." She said, hoping the subject change would let the matter rest.

Lucas is silent for a minute, considering what Farrah told him. He likes at Michael who looks down out of shame, but grips Farrah's hand tight. Lucas can tell the two won't stand for being pulled apart, and in the end, they were husband and wife. There was nothing he could say now. Farrah's mind was made up. Instead, he turns his atention to her question about the compound. He explains how his wife has family unrelated to the church who were willing to take them in. He worked for her uncle and they had a small apartment back in Utah to stay in. They weren't alone in leaving though. A few other people had started to leave, mostly those with family outside the compound, and the women in the pleasure house were becoming restless. Matthew had become irritable, his sermons more viscious and he was losing the hold he had over the people. Some were thinking that it's Michael who is the true father and should take over the church. Michael immediately shakes his head in refusal. That was the last thing he wanted right now. Lucas is quick to laugh it off and reassure him that no one would come looking. Later, when Lucas has gone home though, it gives Michael time to think. "Do you want to?" He asks Farrah, not even realizing he hadn't expressed his previous thoughts out loud. "Not go back to the compound, I mean, but go back to church. I'm well read when it comes to the bible, so I may be able to find work as a priest. Would you be comfortable with that?"

Farrah looked at him and then at Alexander, biting her bottom lip. She hadn't really considered going back to church but not all leaders of churches were like his father. Tracing Alexander's forehead, she sighed and then looked back at her husband, giving a gentle nod. "I think I should like to...." She murmured then looked down at Alexander again. "Perhaps you could find a local church in need of a new Pastor..we could move into a parsonage, Alexander can grow up in church...I think it would be good..." She said then looked at him, giving hima deep kiss before drawing back and smiling. "I love you," she whispered then kissed him again.

The following day, she was released from the hospital and was certainly glad for it. Settling into the house was a different story. It was small and the crib took up a lot of room in the living area with the sofa and small television set that they were still making payments on. Alexander, thankfully was a quiet baby, not especially fussy and if he was awake, making soft cooing noises. "What should we have for dinner?" Farrah asked, glancing at her husband and smiling before looking down at Alexander as he looked around in curious wonder. "We know what you want," she smiled, giving him an Eskimo kiss before drawing back and smiling.

Michael nods, mulling over the decision in his head. It would be a good life for their son, and give them a sense of community that they’ve been missing. The two get some sleep, Alex not making them any trouble for them in the night. The two are happy to finally be home the next day though. Lucas and his family stopped by to help them get back to the car, but have to head back home that day. After a tearful goodbye, Michael and Farrah wave her brother off. They return to the house, Michael putting his arm around Farrah’s waist as she lays the child in his crib. A smile is on his face as Farrah bends down to rub the baby’s nose. “You just take it easy, my love. I’ll prepare dinner today.” He tells her, kissing her cheek.

He heads into the kitchen and looks around, finding a pot and starting up a stew as Farrah nurses Alex. Once it’s ready, he fills their bowls and brings them to the small table. As the two eat, Michael can’t help but put his arm around Farrah, kissing her neck between nearly every bite. Closing his eyes, a decision is made. “I’m going to the churches tomorrow, to see what I can find.” He tells her. “I think it may be the best choice for us.” He stands up and checks on Alex, smiling down at the child. “It won’t be like where we escaped from. Here, things will actually be fair.” He promises before returning to Farrah and kissing her.

Farrah smiled as he doted on her while she ate something besides orange sherbet and chicken sandwiches. Hospital food wasn't the greatest and it was nice to have stew. She ate slowly, enjoying the taste, constantly glancing toward the crib as if to make sure Alexander was still there and then heard what Michael meant to do and smiled. "If you think it best. It will be nice to see you during the day. The dam gas you working so often. I suppose you put in your notice with your employer?" She asked. She finished her stew and stood up, bringing her bowl to the sink and then washed it before looking at Michael. Slowly she settled in his lap and kissed him deeply then drew back, closing her eyes and settling her head on his shoulder. "I'm going to feed Alexander and then get a bath...I smell like bleach and germs," she said then kissed him again before getting up.

Walking over to little Alexander, she lifted him up and then put him to her breast, smiling as he latched on, wincing a little. Her nipples had to get used to those hard gums clamping down. "Mmm..." She started rocking gently, humming a soft lullaby until he was finished then settled him up on her shoulder, gently burping him. "My sweet boy," she murmured softly. "Momma and daddy are going to give you the best life we can. One without fear...we both want you so happy..."

“There’s no notice to put in. The dam is finished. I’ve been needing to find new work anyways.” Michael reminds Farrah as they eat. “I guess I will go and talk to some churches tomorrow. Hopefully I can find a good one to take us.” He wasn’t sure how this would all work out, honestly. Even if they did find a church community, he was worried that their past may cause problems. Michael’s eyes follow Farrah to the sink as she drops the stuff off and then smiles when she ends up back in his lap. His arms wrap around her and he kisses her back. “You smell fine.” He tells her, not having particularly noticed or cared the hospital smell that still lingered. When Farrah goes to feed Alex, Michael cleans things up and gets ready for bed. They were both tired, and it would be a long day tomorrow after all. “We should get some sleep tonight.” He tells her, giving his wife a kiss before heading back to their room.

Back
Top Bottom